Best Supplement for Natural Test Booster + Libido Enhancer

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
Im looking for some personal experience here. What do you feel is the best supplement to get your testosterone kicking in the highest numbers, as well as a high enough libido to make even the fattest chicks look appetizing.

I havent tried any of the popular products mentioned on this site, but Im assuming big favorites include: Testopro, DTH, Sustain Alpha.

Let me hear it guys!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
dth and stoked for me. the others you mentioned get great reviews also

dawn01

Banned
Awards
As far as i know If you really want to boost your natural testosterone levels and get all the benefits that come along with it (increased muscle mass, libido, etc.) try x-fuel - it really works - you won't find it anywhere else for less and you won't be disappointed with the results!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im on cycle with Turinabol LV and using the TD Sustain Alpha applying it on a loose schedule of 3 on 3 off and must say my libido is going steady.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im on cycle with Turinabol LV and using the TD Sustain Alpha applying it on a loose schedule of 3 on 3 off and must say my libido is going steady.
I would have to say the combo of testopro and stoked or the TRS by primordial performance (i.e. Sustain Alpha) are the best two. After these "kicked in" all I could think about was sex all day and I would just start thinking about it without even meaning to :thumbsup: . Those are my two.

acwingfoot

Awards
how long do you think it took for testopro to kick in juice?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Testopro and Stoked will have you ready for action for sure. This really gets me hopping but some are talking about combining Testopro and Perform an AI libido enhancer, I'm afraid to try it myself as a am married and the wife is not as active as she used to be. I could keep several women happy on such a stack. If you dare you could combine all three but your going to need a Harem... seriously, the stuffs no joke.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Testopro and Stoked will have you ready for action for sure. This really gets me hopping but some are talking about combining Testopro and Perform an AI libido enhancer, I'm afraid to try it myself as a am married and the wife is not as active as she used to be. I could keep several women happy on such a stack. If you dare you could combine all three but your going to need a Harem... seriously, the stuffs no joke.
Lol I was thinking about running TestoPro, PCS, and Perform for 8 weeks straight but decided I better not. I wouldnt even want to go to the gym lol it would just be :fest30: Take that kind of stack when u have a freak at home or u will be :drive: to many houses.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol I was thinking about running TestoPro, PCS, and Perform for 8 weeks straight but decided I better not. I wouldnt even want to go to the gym lol it would just be :fest30: Take that kind of stack when u have a freak at home or u will be :drive: to many houses.
No fuggin doubt.. I can see where that might be a lot of fun for a guy with the right... connections lol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No fuggin doubt.. I can see where that might be a lot of fun for a guy with the right... connections lol
Ya I dont have those kind of connections or lady help right now so Id be on edge with all the sexual frustration :censored: :AR15firing: :smite: :irked: lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya I dont have those kind of connections or lady help right now so Id be on edge with all the sexual frustration :censored: :AR15firing: :smite: :irked: lol
Yah the wifes not up to sexual marathons anymore...:irked:

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how long do you think it took for testopro to kick in juice?
Well it starts working in your body immediately, but for you to really "feel" it I would say 1.5-3 weeks. It's great stuff.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Stoked + Maca had me ready to rock 24/7. Well...not that is any different than usual lol...but I was shocked at how potent that stack was in the libido department.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
stoked/perform/testopro. the perform will kick in fast within the 1st couple of days, then the stoked, and by the time testopro kicks in at about the 5-7 day mark it's game over.:sasmokin:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
stoked/perform/testopro. the perform will kick in fast within the 1st couple of days, then the stoked, and by the time testopro kicks in at about the 5-7 day mark it's game over.:sasmokin:

AKA 24/7 Stack.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
AKA 24/7 Stack.
well yeah, if you count the sexual dreams, lol. i swear sex is always on mind with those supps-truth.

and i am 51-geez!:sasmokin:

oznerol

Awards
when you take stack these, do you still take the recomended dose for each or?

oznerol

Awards
will, stoked, tesopro and glycobol be good?

thats what i've been seeing in websites being sold as combos..

acwingfoot

Awards
i currently using PCS/ Testopro/ t-911 and its on fire..

I'm in PCT from an H-drol run. I don't think got shut down too hard.. felt lethargy pretty heavy but libido was still there (not sure about having one but not the other, but that's how my body responded). I wanted a natty test boost stack that hit me from every angle, free test & total test.. the stack has kicked in and loving it!!

Just make sure to dose the T-911 (which has Yohimbine in it) after a meal, this prevents the temporary (2 - 3 hours after) shrinkage that many experience when dosing on an empty stomach.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All I can say was that sustain alpha 5ml twice a day gave me such a huge libido boost that no matter how pissed I was at my girlfriend it was always on!!! ;) very satisfied

oznerol

Awards
hey pemb, do you think it would be a good idea to take the support supplements with the swole stack?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey pemb, do you think it would be a good idea to take the support supplements with the swole stack?
Not necessary at all, it's completely herbal...

oznerol

Awards
ahh, sorry for hijacking this thread, but will i be able to stack swole with jack3d?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I've been off the boards for quite awhile, so I'm not up to date at all on the products that have come out the past few months. Products that used to work for my libido departmente were DTH, Sustain Alpha, Hghup, Stoked, IGF-2. I would expect any combination of these to work great for you.

Best of luck!

n87

Awards
  • Established
ahh, sorry for hijacking this thread, but will i be able to stack swole with jack3d?
I don't see why not, Jack3d is a preworkout supplement, not affecting hormones in any way. It could worsen your blood pressure on cycle, but off cycle should be ok. IMO

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah there is no relation ... your fine with that stack..

jucedporkchop

Awards
SUSTAIN ALPHA LIQUA-VADE should help you out .
Resveratrol in it blocks estrogen and boosts testosterone.

good stuff

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
You wouldn't think just from the ingredient profile alone but the best test booster I have ever taken is Universal Animal Stak II. That stuff boosts my output so much that my balls start to hurt (kind of like sometimes on cycle when they start to quit producing.) The first time that I took it, I sh!t you not, I was pissing sperm. I prefer it over 6-bromo or other AIs but maybe it is just my body..

K-