Novedex XT Walking Zombie...

Cubate

Awards
I am taking Novedex XT as a stand alone. Trouble is,though I have some gains,
I am always sleepy.... I want to dump this stuff and have two questions.
1- Why am I sleepy at late afternoon after workouts
2- Do I need anything in the event that I don't counteract the sleepiness
3- I am considering a Turinabol cycle and don't want to go through the same crap
4- What should I do about the NXT???

Thanks

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Should use a SERM after your t-bol cycle, not NXT...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
u may have low test levels...diet can play a key role, dehydration, sleep. get 10 hrs sleep, drink a gallon of water a day and get on a test booster and see if this changes

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gasparis Novedex XT has atd which lowers estrogen really low. if you are taking the recommended dose at 60 mgs atd per day i suspect this is why you are having side effects.

atd needs to be 25 or lower in my opinion

Cubate

Awards
Gasparis Novedex XT has atd which lowers estrogen really low. if you are taking the recommended dose at 60 mgs atd per day i suspect this is why you are having side effects.

atd needs to be 25 or lower in my opinion
If it's lowered wouldn't I produce more estrogen and less testosterone?
What is your reasoning behind this..

Cubate

Awards
u may have low test levels...diet can play a key role, dehydration, sleep. get 10 hrs sleep, drink a gallon of water a day and get on a test booster and see if this changes
If the NXT is designed to lower estrogen and raise test. then why would I need a test booster if that's exactly what NXT is uspposed to do?
Thanks

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it's lowered wouldn't I produce more estrogen and less testosterone?
What is your reasoning behind this..
too much atd drives estrogen way too low

If the NXT is designed to lower estrogen and raise test. then why would I need a test booster if that's exactly what NXT is uspposed to do?
Thanks
because different testosterone boosters work in different ways.

atd and something like testopro is synergistic because one is raising total test atd, and the other is freeing up free testosterone. does that make sense?

Cubate

Awards
Yes it does make sense....
It seems that it is pretty useless by itself to gain testosterone.
It would be more useful as you stated or in a situation where it would be favorable to lower testosterone...
Do you know if the Turinabol that Primordial is selling is the equivalent to the type used in the Olympics of the 70's?
Or is it like molecule away or something scientifically different as they say?

Thanks

too much atd drives estrogen way too low

because different testosterone boosters work in different ways.

atd and something like testopro is synergistic because one is raising total test atd, and the other is freeing up free testosterone. does that make sense?

Cubate

Awards
Rather it would be better suited to lower estrogen...

EctoMeso

im taking NXT atm have been for around 2 weeks now with no noticeable sides like fatigue or anything. im using my NXT as a stand alone pct after cutting my mdrol cycle short at 10days.

are u sure 100% its the NXT could be diet, vitamins or other lil things like sleep ect...

Cubate

Awards
I am not sure...
In fact I added 2 more hours of sleep and feel better.... We will see I am on week 3...
I have before and after pics...
How was the mdrol cycle?
Why did you cut it short?