First Cycle

drewsky90

Awards
Hey guys I am currently readying myself to buy deca+test as for what i have read it is a pretty basic cycle.

Though I have looked around the last few days trying to get some knowledge in i pose a few questions, but first some details

Currently 19, pretty much matured imho only still have that young metabolism where i cant gain much weight

weighing in 167 lb, 6'0, decent shape already just not much mass, i am looking to weigh in at ~190 by august, and i am ready to start as early as late may

I have 4 questions however...

As my first cycle, would it be wise just to take test. and see how it goes for some time? Or stack both to reach my goal and push from there?

After the cycle, I heard of taking some kind of estrogen to make test levels normal like before, also helps when being tested for anabolic?

I smoke pot. Is that a problem? Summer is coming up and i will be tempted to drink on generally sat/sun.. can that be a problem? nothing for granted, i will be on a strict plan to reach my target weight by august, in good health.

after you cycle, if you maintain a moderate lift ,and diet can you still improve w/o another cycle or such?

drewsky90

Awards
also i was 154lbs but i trained intense over a 2 week Xmas break and got to 170 by using Amblified Whey Prot. Creatine Celltech. and Caseine at night

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Where to begin.
1. 19
2. You weigh 167
3. You are talking about taking an estrogen
4. You want to drink while your liver is being fried enough already on a cycle
5. Search bar

Start with eating, protein, and moving the weights (heavy and often). Age ~23 is where is recommended you be before even considering PH.

Edit: If you claim you gained 16lbs in two weeks of lifting you are either are a muscle tech rep or you are a physical freak.

drewsky90

Awards
from what i read in the "search" bar estrogen is taken to put your hormonal levels down to regular.. but i guess those threads are incorrect to the 10th degree

16 lbs in two 1/2 weeks is overlooked, i lost 8 lbs anyway and all i did was regain the weight i lost which is actually natural w/o even lifting, just eating. so really i only gained 8 lbs from 2 1/2 weeks of lifting and creatine

i guess being 19 is an issue, even though i feel as if im already at full potential in terms of hieght just not the metabolism. besides some people shave + look like they are 25 when they are really 17.

but i guess ill do it on my own, thanks

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Can you link those threads that tell you to take estrogen please? I want to try and read as much wrong information as possible.

It's the attitude that bothers people man, each point he made was extremely valid and in your next post you tried to disprove all of what he said, why ask for help then?

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
from what i read in the "search" bar estrogen is taken to put your hormonal levels down to regular.. but i guess those threads are incorrect to the 10th degree

16 lbs in two 1/2 weeks is overlooked, i lost 8 lbs anyway and all i did was regain the weight i lost which is actually natural w/o even lifting, just eating. so really i only gained 8 lbs from 2 1/2 weeks of lifting and creatine

i guess being 19 is an issue, even though i feel as if im already at full potential in terms of hieght just not the metabolism. besides some people shave + look like they are 25 when they are really 17.

but i guess ill do it on my own, thanks
The point is you have proven with your line of questioning that you are not ready for a PH. Your body never "makes" estrogen to begin with. It is converted from testosterone. So don't get upset a say, "well fine I don't need this, I will do it anyway on my own". You came here looking for advice/help and you are getting it, it just isn't what you wanted to hear.

Here is what can happen if you do it wrong:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/competitive-edge-labs/145506-c-e-l.html

Those tools are suing CEL because it is the companies fault (I say that with total sarcasm) that they cooked their liver, shrunk their testicles, became jaundice, caused their blood pressure to rise to dangerous levels, ruined their HDL/LDL ratio, and have gyno (big ol' man boobs).

In short, if you don't know a thing about PCT or what a SERM is, you need to lift natural and quit trying for the easy way out...

Edit:
If you think I am not helping you, here you go:

Multi V- http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/controlled-labs/orange-triad-270-tabs.html

Fish Oil - http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/universal-nutrition/animal-omega-30-pack.html

Creatine - http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/creatine-monohydrate-500-grams.html

Pre Workout - http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/millennium-sport-technologies/ragnarok-ultra-40-servings.html?sel=1274

Intra Workout - http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/scivation/xtend-345-grams.html?sel=601

Post Workout - http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/nutrapro-5lb.html?sel=3063

These will allow you safe, side effect free gains. However, none of it will help if you aren't training and eating properly.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
yea... Ur a little bit of base here mate

I fyou want to be taken seriously around here you better go away do some real homework and repost... We will know if you were a good boy and did your studies

Plenty of help will be provided if you demonstrate some sense of knowledge, by the way the estrogen comment didnt do you any favors

Definitely to young IMO especially @ 167 but doubt that will stop you

drewsky90

Awards
na dude, thats where your wrong. as much as i hate to do it because people who use steroids live in arrogance for the easy way out, but i have no choice due to if i want to get drafted i need to be throwing 87+, 82 just doesnt cut it boys. its becoming more and more common to use deca 350 and a brand of test because its the best PH for rotator strengthening, even tennis players are starting to use this cycle.

sorry to come here, didnt know you guys were superior to "clean" people both intellectly and physically. i didnt like his post due to his arrogant attitude to where i honestly wasnt sure about something other than what i heard by word of mouth.

have a nice evening, good bye

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
6 foot and 167.. Whats your BF percentage look like? You said you gained 8lbs ..without lifting? Thats fat mate, not muscle.. estrogen to normalize hormones?? WTF guy.. April fools right?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
OP - I assume you are getting alot of judgemental responses. Truth is, like you said - 2 weeks on whey you went from 155 lbs. to 170 lbs. Whey protein isn't bad for you. You should take it daily as well as casein protein at night to keep anti-catabolic at night.

At 19, you have an awesome test level already. If you get your diet and training right you will reach your goals by august.

I get the feeling you are going to move forward with a cycle no matter what people say. If you do move forward with the cycle, deca is a bad choice - stick to test only. After you take testosterone for an extended period of time your natural testosterone production shuts off. Testosterone is converted to estrogen by the aromatase enzyme. So you end up with an excess of estrogen and no testosterone. If you don't address this you will grow female brests, get bad acne, and possibly fry your natural hormone production for life. You need a SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator). This will prevent the excess estrogen from binding to the receptor and render it useless. You need a cortisol control and natural test booster. You need a special diet on cycle and during PCT to maintain your gains. Drinking while on cycle will likely render you in the hospital, jaundice, and in need of a liver transplant.

EDIT: I re-read my post and just want to emphasize I do NOT think you should take AAS. I took AAS when I was 19 and my test has been lower than normal since. Don't **** yourself up for life bro. There are less severe ways to gain mass.

drewsky90

Awards
bodybuilding says

clomid is a synthetic estrogen that one takes to lower test levels? males take this?
HMD

thank you poster above, i respect your response, and naturallyi know if i do mess up within any part of the cycle i might mess up my body for the rest of my life, so ill guarantee that ill do my research

oddly enough most RHP and LHP use the deca-test stack primarily because of the added strength to the actual muscles that one throws with, also 2ndly because the added bulk helps add something to your throw. the 5 examples (two 19, 20, 18, and 23) i know of are actually ok
physically and 3/5 are beginning their 2nd cycle, which for us is about 6-10 weeks

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bodybuilding says

clomid is a synthetic estrogen that one takes to lower test levels? males take this?
HMD

thank you poster above, i respect your response, and naturallyi know if i do mess up within any part of the cycle i might mess up my body for the rest of my life, so ill guarantee that ill do my research

oddly enough most RHP and LHP use the deca-test stack primarily because of the added strength to the actual muscles that one throws with, also 2ndly because the added bulk helps add something to your throw. the 5 examples (two 19, 20, 18, and 23) i know of are actually ok
physically and 3/5 are beginning their 2nd cycle, which for us is about 6-10 weeks
On the outside they may look ok, but you cant see the real problems that may lie within them..

sub001

Awards
This feels like a troll post, but so do many of the things here. I wouldn't take anything that young. I get told to start juicing all the time by people I know like it's a staple in body building. I have only been lifting with dedication for 8 months. I don't like to see people using steroids to "speed up" progress. They should be used for hormonal deficiencies, and to push one past their own self limits, which takes years to get to. I've also heard so many horror stories about deca. I didn't do a lot of research since I'm not considering using AAS, but the stories were enough to steer me clear of deca.

drewsky90

Awards
honestly there are some risks but the payout is what i dream about

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This feels like a troll post, but so do many of the things here. I wouldn't take anything that young. I get told to start juicing all the time by people I know like it's a staple in body building. I have only been lifting with dedication for 8 months. I don't like to see people using steroids to "speed up" progress. They should be used for hormonal deficiencies, and to push one past their own self limits, which takes years to get to. I've also heard so many horror stories about deca. I didn't do a lot of research since I'm not considering using AAS, but the stories were enough to steer me clear of deca.
I disagree.. For bodybuilders that want to make it a career, AAS, food and sleep are their main staples.. Also, when you reach your genetic limit and then take steroids, if you do not continue to take steroids, you will lose your gains due to your genetic limiting factor.. I believe if you have the knowledge, diet, training and a good solid base to build off of you have the right to use AAS.. Thats my opinion anywho...

drewsky90

Awards
honestly i assure you that being limited to 82 for 3 years with busting-ass training as made me realize that im fated to top out there.. though i am postive that one cycle taken to give the results cannot be that harmful if done carefully and thoroughly. also all the information on google suggests that it is the most found drug on test screens and among athletes

also no offense, but do not compare body builders to sport athletes or vice versa

and i disagree that once the cycle is over with, you can maintain a healthy lifestyle so to not lose what was gained

sub001

Awards
I disagree.. For bodybuilders that want to make it a career, AAS, food and sleep are their main staples.. Also, when you reach your genetic limit and then take steroids, if you do not continue to take steroids, you will lose your gains due to your genetic limiting factor.. I believe if you have the knowledge, diet, training and a good solid base to build off of you have the right to use AAS.. Thats my opinion anywho...

The guys at my gym just want to have bar bodies haha, they aren't any type of career lifters or athletes at all. None of them have legs, just bi's, chest and abs. I was just referring to them, I know some people need them for a career. Also, in reference to the genetic limiting factor, what you said makes sense, I stand corrected. I doubt anyone at 19 needs them though, even under 23 for that matter. People seem to blow up after 21, the difference I've seen between most natural 18 year olds and 21 year olds is huge (provided they know what they are doing).

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The guys at my gym just want to have bar bodies haha, they aren't any type of career lifters or athletes at all. None of them have legs, just bi's, chest and abs. I was just referring to them, I know some people need them for a career. Also, in reference to the genetic limiting factor, what you said makes sense, I stand corrected. I doubt anyone at 19 needs them though, even under 23 for that matter. People seem to blow up after 21, the difference I've seen between most natural 18 year olds and 21 year olds is huge (provided they know what they are doing).
That is correct and a 23 year old has more money for food to feed da muscles :D

drewsky90

Awards
research indicates that deca durabolin is not liver toxic? what damages am i risking doing a cycle on deca-test

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be technical bikeswimlive, your body makes estrogen from testosterone :D

At 19, I don't think anybody can responsibly recommend AAS. Especially given your stats; you still have a lot of genetic potential. If you got to 170 over the christmas break, and are still around the same weight, you aren't pushing yourself to gain. Search for sunclouds gaining mass in a nutshell thread.

drewsky90

Awards

At 19, I don't think anybody can responsibly recommend AAS. Especially given your stats; you still have a lot of genetic potential. If you got to 170 over the christmas break, and are still around the same weight, you aren't pushing yourself to gain. Search for thundergod's gaining mass in a nutshell thread.
thanks ill look into this. im still caught between taking d-durabolin-test due to the fact of its ability to prevent injury and strengthen joints.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
"Your body never "makes" estrogen to begin with. It is converted from testosterone."

technical....

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
i want to get drafted......

i didnt like his post due to his arrogant attitude
If you are 19 and you already don't have pro level talent/potential, it is never going to happen. Pros are prodigies, scouts know of them well before where you are at. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but realistic. Lets say you get drafted or picked up by a college. Guess what, blood tests and drug screening. Don't you think it will look suspicious that when, as you say, you have been throwing 82 for years and all of the sudden you jump to 95 mph?

Also, who is the arrogant one? You came here talking about taking estrogen and I corrected you. You rejected everything I have said (which has been correct). Have you not noticed everyone here agrees with me?

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established

At 19, I don't think anybody can responsibly recommend AAS. Especially given your stats; you still have a lot of genetic potential. If you got to 170 over the christmas break, and are still around the same weight, you aren't pushing yourself to gain. Search for thundergod's gaining mass in a nutshell thread.
That's suncloud's thread. =D

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
For a first cycle how does substituting test e for sustaplex change the game ? Are there added benefits or sides, I'm guessing it would be wuicker acting but still same pinning protocol. Any thoughts ?

drewsky90

Awards
i dont need 95, thats where you guys are bluntly dumb. i need 87, leftys get drafted and just to correct how anti-whatever you are against me but jumping from 82 to 87 is not noticable or even cared for. YOU all should do research on athletes imo, not just throw out technicalites based on what you read on blogs friends.. just not right man

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont need 95, thats where you guys are bluntly dumb. i need 87, leftys get drafted and just to correct how anti-whatever you are against me but jumping from 82 to 87 is not noticable or even cared for. YOU all should do research on athletes imo, not just throw out technicalites based on what you read on blogs friends.. just not right man
Why don't you just delete your account here, you seem quite unsatisfied with the user base, ask for help then refute it, and then call people out for them using an example (the 95). You said good bye, but came back.

Honestly, if you think you and your buddies know what they are doing with substances that **** with your body by design then go for it. Just make sure you delete you account, because no one wants to read another, "Help me, I have double DDs, and my test production is nil, I got drafted but can't **** a girl because im limp as **** and my balls are peas" type thread.

Good day.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you just delete your account here, you seem quite unsatisfied with the user base, ask for help then refute it, and then call people out for them using an example (the 95). You said good bye, but came back.

Honestly, if you think you and your buddies know what they are doing with substances that **** with your body by design then go for it. Just make sure you delete you account, because no one wants to read another, "Help me, I have double DDs, and my test production is nil, I got drafted but can't **** a girl because im limp as **** and my balls are peas" type thread.

Good day.
"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to HereToStudy again"

Reps.

Quit throwing a temper tantrum because we didn't enable you.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
you guys are bluntly dumb

This forum is one of the most legitimate and educated bodybuilding and strength discussion locations on the internet. The lessons, knowledge, and experience this forum has brought me have been incredible

jumping from 82 to 87 is not noticable or even cared for.

If it isn't noticeable of cared for, why do you need the PH to make the increase at all? You are already big league qualified at 82 because apparently there is no difference. You still fail to recognize that you will be tested in the MLB often or that if you don't go through the proper protocol, all of your gains will be lost.

YOU all should do research

I think you have it backwards

not just throw out technicalites based on what you read on blogs friends..

Yeah, we don't know what we are talking about. Take that estrogen that you are ranting on and on about. Listen to the extremely intelligent sources you are already citing. Don't PCT properly and tell me how hard it is to throw a curve ball when you moobs get in the way of your throwing motion. I bet MLB locker rooms just love a guy in a bra

comments in bold.

drewsky90

Awards
i notice roid rage on this forum, i came here basically asking if a cycle properly done would benefit me. and i said "take estrogen (synthetic like clomid) to balance out the body after taking test during PCT?

ps: also who ever said 82-87 for a left handed pitcher isnt a major jump. all i need is this one cycle to boost my bodys potential then ill maintain it through rigorious training year round like i do already... obviously most just juice to look nice at the bars on Jersey Shore, never been an athlete before, or at least a respectable one. ill send you an anomonous check to pay for your website, then you can hmd.

thank you those who posted benefical posts to me

Jurassic

Jurassic

Awards
Hey guys I am currently readying myself to buy deca+test as for what i have read it is a pretty basic cycle.

Though I have looked around the last few days trying to get some knowledge in i pose a few questions, but first some details

Currently 19, pretty much matured imho only still have that young metabolism where i cant gain much weight

weighing in 167 lb, 6'0, decent shape already just not much mass, i am looking to weigh in at ~190 by august, and i am ready to start as early as late may

I have 4 questions however...

As my first cycle, would it be wise just to take test. and see how it goes for some time? Or stack both to reach my goal and push from there?

After the cycle, I heard of taking some kind of estrogen to make test levels normal like before, also helps when being tested for anabolic?

I smoke pot. Is that a problem? Summer is coming up and i will be tempted to drink on generally sat/sun.. can that be a problem? nothing for granted, i will be on a strict plan to reach my target weight by august, in good health.

after you cycle, if you maintain a moderate lift ,and diet can you still improve w/o another cycle or such?
Troll? :saw:
Also, wrong section.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
ill maintain it through rigorious training year round like i do already...
The idea that your training is already "rigorous", incredible, perfect (insert any other of your delusional adjectives here) is laughable if you are unable to get past 167lbs at 19 years old...

drewsky90

Awards
I am pretty sure you said this. Actually, I am positive it was you, hence the quote.
just a misunderstanding, if i were to jump from 82 to 95 (which is nearly impossible to ever happen so rapidly) it would be very noticable, but not 82-87

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get more realistic goals. Start really lifting and work harder. Food is ur friend when u r trying to get stronger. Dont drink, if u r that dedicated u can take a hiatus.