Lean Xtreme..

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Alright its time to get lean....My questions regarding lean xtreme are as follows:

1: 5-Etioallocholen-3b,7b,17b-tiol), 7OH (3b,7b-dihydroxy-5-Etioallocholen-17-one) This looks like a methylated compound? Is this something Id need a PCT for?

2: Any anxiety, or rapid heart rate issues with this product?

3: If I grab it, I plan to stack it with DCP, CLA, Sesamin oil..heavy dose BCAAS, (green tea caps) However I see it already had 50 percent in it so maybe not..Does anyone know if any of those products would be counter productive?

4. Anyone have experience with this? reviews seem to be few to come by..

Thanks alot guys!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No pct, it's fancy 7keto, which is awesome stuff. Methylated is not always bad or unhealthy; this stuff i s case in point.

There are no stims, nothing that will produce a rapid heart rate.

I forget the the exact amout of egcg in LX, but I'm pretty sure adding a egcg cap would only be beneficial. Iirc amounts over 400mg taken at once spike absorbtion level exponentially higher than lower doses.

Dr. Lats

Awards
7-keto has been proven to decrease T-levels, so yes, look into pct.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Never got anything out of LX. My girlfriend however had her period disappear while taking it. Not cool in my book.

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i'm not into all of that then..., my first choice was leviathan reloaded, had great results with that last year, how ever the yohimbine/stim/anxiety factor isnt appealing anymore... Anyone what about alpha burn, or alpha t2 any pcts for those/results?

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
I took alphaburn during my UD 2.0. Can't say if it helped or not. Dosed it 2 caps 2xday. I did enjoy LR though. Good energy and focus.

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Have any of you guys tried OEP? Reviews are amazing on it..I'm just worried about the "cousin" of yohimbine they speak about wonder if it gives the same anxiety sides, I can handle 100mg of caffeeine, thats like a cup of coffee

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
7-keto has been proven to decrease T-levels, so yes, look into pct.
Sorry, you're off base on that one. Lots of things reduce t levels, like stress, and wheat flour. They don't require pct. 7keto does not convert to estrogen or test, from everything I've read, and no pct is needed.

As for the other posters gf missing her period...interesting, but it doesn't mean anything.

My experience? I've used a couple bottles of NOW brand 7keto. I was always bulking, and always experienced mild anabolism while on it. A co-worker lost a in off his waist without changing his routine (50yo guy, real anal with his damn routine, when I say no change, the only change was taking 200mg 7keto). My wife loved it, as well, for fat loss.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have any of you guys tried OEP? Reviews are amazing on it..I'm just worried about the "cousin" of yohimbine they speak about wonder if it gives the same anxiety sides, I can handle 100mg of caffeeine, thats like a cup of coffee
Check out MAN Scorch, Controlled Labs REDuction kit, or mst Shred ultra.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah i'm not into all of that then..., my first choice was leviathan reloaded, had great results with that last year, how ever the yohimbine/stim/anxiety factor isnt appealing anymore... Anyone what about alpha burn, or alpha t2 any pcts for those/results?
No PCT needed for alpha-t2, and also very stackable with lean xtreme...and also on sale at nutra as a combo ;)

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Scorch looks nice, but jesus 400mgs of caffeine throughout the day? Isnt that a little high lol