Similar products to BSL GO

avelino

Awards
Whats up guys looking for a good pre workout supplement. I've tried just about everything. Right now I alternate between superpump250 and Hemo Rage. I have a very high tolerance to stimulants. I find that mood elevation is just as important as energy when it comes to these products. The two best stimulants/mood supplements I have ever tried was BSl Go with a tab of caffeine. Gave me a nice energy rush but more importantly it gave me motivation to get stuff done.Maybe it was the choline or DMAE at the right doses with the caffeine. I dont know The other was avant labs HEAT with some caffeine. This product is supposed to come back but haven't heard anything about that. These products aren't sold anymore. So since then I have been on a search for compareable products.

Here are some products that I have tried and will give a rating of 1-10 after.
Avant Labs Heat 10
Bsl go 10
Superpump 250 8
Hemo rage 6
Vpx shotgun 7
Universal shock therapy 7.5
Jack3d 8
PEA with caffeine 5(didnt seem to work for me, which sucks because sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. maybe wasn't dosing high enough)
ECA 10 the prices are too high in my area now and it effects aren't the same as when I used to take it
RPM 7
NO-explode 7
adrenalean 6
redline 8
Cafeine/chocamine/l-tyrosine 7 build up a tolerance too fast
white flood 7

I've tried many more but its alot to remember. Any help would be appreciated.
Have tried adderall from time to time and it is awesome, but heat and go gave me almost the same feeling.

Thanks in advance
Avelino