sesamin fat loss vs fat prevention

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
When do you guys feel this product is more effective. Preventing fat gain on a bulk, or actually burning fat on a cut? I am fully aware that I can't expect too much from any healthy supplement, so lets not get off on the "diet/ training being most important" topic.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
the ideal situation is to gain lean muscle mass throughout the year.Personally the idea of gaining mass in the winter when we are not too bothered about "looking good" then putting ourselves through it to cut and shape up for the summer for me is outdated.IMO bodyfat percentage should be constant throughout the year which brings me to something you dont want to hear ie diet.

No matter how you dress it up mass = bulk = fat . we can all pig out and look big with a coat on , but personally for me a leaner smaller build has a more appealing look for onlookers
as far sesamin you are right it wont do much

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Well, Im big without a coat on becaause of my buffness. I actually do keep my BF fairly constant. I have a bit of a gut, but Im still lean enough to get hit on by girls who look like they were probably in the top three at the pretty girl table in highschool. Its hard to get laid in a grocery store though.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard sesamin is up there with the caffinated weightloos products. For those who have tried it, am I wright in this assumption?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I mean, is it even a good supplement, or all hype?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I could be wrong but try lookin for something on it raising estro.

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Sesamin has some good health properties. I wouldn't expect much from a fat loss perspective, at least from my use of it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could be wrong but try lookin for something on it raising estro.
From what lit I've read, sesamin is that to be a mild phytoestrogen, but the alteration to of ER-alpha and ER-beta was not statistically significant. The anti-O and anti-inflammatory effects are well noted, but the fat-loss effect is a tad iffy. That being said, the health benefits make it a great year-round health supplement.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
From what lit I've read, sesamin is that to be a mild phytoestrogen, but the alteration to of ER-alpha and ER-beta was not statistically significant. The anti-O and anti-inflammatory effects are well noted, but the fat-loss effect is a tad iffy. That being said, the health benefits make it a great year-round health supplement.
Ya. God knows the liver and kidneys have there work cut out with all the protein and other supplements.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. Great health supplement at a normal dose. I'm not too big on superdosing for fatloss