Alpha-T2 ... Legit ??

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I am intrested in Alpha-T2 . .Is there any logs on it ? I cant seem to find much info on this product or the company that makes it

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am intrested in Alpha-T2 . .Is there any logs on it ? I cant seem to find much info on this product or the company that makes it
Yeah, PES is new to the market and this is a first release by us. NattyD is behind the scenes and is proverbial pubmed and knows his stuff.

If there is anything you want to know about aT2, I can drop whatever you want to know.

As for logs, it was just released, so the logs should be starting soon, and there are a few contests to win a bottle.

MovedemPlates

Awards
Why would I want this over Adipoxil? Adipoxil is cheaper, has basically the same 3,3 and the additional 3,5. product looks cool, but i was hoping itd be much cheaper :(

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why would I want this over Adipoxil? Adipoxil is cheaper, has basically the same 3,3 and the additional 3,5. product looks cool, but i was hoping itd be much cheaper :(
Well a few major differences. 3,5 is the cheaper T2 that shows TSH suppression. Regular Synepherine is useless, aT2 has Methyl Syn. An aT2 uses Alpha-Yoh instead of regular, which works on different receptors. All of these ingredient have about twice the cost of their counterparts in adipoxil.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well a few major differences. 3,5 is the cheaper T2 that shows TSH suppression. Regular Synepherine is useless, aT2 has Methyl Syn. An aT2 uses Alpha-Yoh instead of regular, which works on different receptors. All of these ingredient have about twice the cost of their counterparts in adipoxil.
Exactly right.

You get what you pay for. Quality is key. We want are users to have unsurpassed results.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plus taking synepherine and regular yohimbine will NOT be fun... just thinking about it raises my blood pressure and makes me shake. Just looking at the ingredients and the stack possibilities this offers with USP products and Lean Xtreme, it is going to be a winner I imagine.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would not go past 150mcg 4x per day, (so 600mcg in a day). 300-450 split up is ideal

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
You can check out my log on alpha if you want. :smite:

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Does Alpha-T2 require any additional supplementation post cycle? I've read suggestions stating 7-Keto/Kelp may me necessary due to possible thyroid suppression?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does Alpha-T2 require any additional supplementation post cycle? I've read suggestions stating 7-Keto/Kelp may me necessary due to possible thyroid suppression?
The research shows that 3,3 does not suppress the thyroid, but 7-keto and kelp is extremely cheap. So it doesnt hurt in the long run to follow up with such.

coldseed

coldseed

Awards
I have been looking into getting this, but man, I'm very new to some stuff and kinda lost.
What is 3,3? 3,5?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been looking into getting this, but man, I'm very new to some stuff and kinda lost.
What is 3,3? 3,5?
A breakdown metabolite of the active T3 and has been shown to exert marked effects on energy metabolism by acting mainly at the mitochondrial level

Alpha-T2 is LEGIT and VERY effective :cheers:

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
Alpha T2 is legit, bra.

I'm only about a week into it, dosing 2 in the am on an empty stomach with one, 200mg caffeine tablet then 1 more AT2 with one, 200mg caffeine tablet 45 minutes pre workout which is about 8 hours later. My energy is ridiculous, the first day I kind of felt bugged out and wasn't suer how to handle it, I'm a relative stim virgin as I don't drink coffee or take prewo's normally. But after the first day my energy has been steady and manageable, not too jittery and my strength in the gym on my power days was crazy. I can't wait to see how this effects my lifts on my hypertrophy days.

As far as the 'targeted' fat loss, I never really believed in these claims for any type of fat burner so I'm excited to see how that plays out. I'm hoping that the methyl synephrine does everything it has been described to do. A week in I can tell you my midsection appears leaner, my gf commented on that last night.

I'm also stacking it with erase @ 3 caps and tcf-1 @ 12 on 12 off per the bottle. Going for the ultimate recomp here and I'm really looking forward to the next few weeks.

So that was my testimonal. Hope it helped, I say buy it up, son!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
at-2 is my favorite fatburner/thermo. if you don't sweat on at-2, see your doc!!!

coldseed

coldseed

Awards
Alpha T2 is legit, bra.

I'm only about a week into it, dosing 2 in the am on an empty stomach with one, 200mg caffeine tablet then 1 more AT2 with one, 200mg caffeine tablet 45 minutes pre workout which is about 8 hours later. My energy is ridiculous, the first day I kind of felt bugged out and wasn't suer how to handle it, I'm a relative stim virgin as I don't drink coffee or take prewo's normally. But after the first day my energy has been steady and manageable, not too jittery and my strength in the gym on my power days was crazy. I can't wait to see how this effects my lifts on my hypertrophy days.

As far as the 'targeted' fat loss, I never really believed in these claims for any type of fat burner so I'm excited to see how that plays out. I'm hoping that the methyl synephrine does everything it has been described to do. A week in I can tell you my midsection appears leaner, my gf commented on that last night.

I'm also stacking it with erase @ 3 caps and tcf-1 @ 12 on 12 off per the bottle. Going for the ultimate recomp here and I'm really looking forward to the next few weeks.

So that was my testimonal. Hope it helped, I say buy it up, son!
So it would be ok to stack this with Recreate or OxyElite Pro?

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
So it would be ok to stack this with Recreate or OxyElite Pro?
definitely bro, I think there are a few people doing those stacks on this forum.

Next time I run it I'm going to stack it with DS's lean xtreme though... hello abs!!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
AT2 = L E G I T !

coldseed

coldseed

Awards
yeap buddy!
I workout in the morning, before work. So if I wanted to take Alpha-T2, Erase and either Recreate or OxyElite Pro....I would take 1 of each before my workout, correct?

Or is there another way I should take this? I just want to make sure. I'm ordering my stack tomorrow.

coldseed

coldseed

Awards
Correct!

You could do 2 Alpha-T2 in the morning as well, with 1 Erase and 1 OEP or Recreate
Awesome! I just got home from work and found my order waiting for me. So tomorrow I start my new stack.

So I'll take 1 of each before my workout and according to the labels on the Alpha T2 and Erase I'll take 1 more Alpha T2 6 to 8 hours later and 1 to 2 Erase tablets throughout the day.

I'm excited to see how this all goes.

Thanks for the reply.

blyekinbly3

Awards
Sorry to dig up an old thread, but is this ok to stack with EC? 25 mg ec/200 c 3 times a day with 1 T2 3x a day?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes that would work just fine though it is a bit redundant using two beta 2 receptor upregulators at once, ephedrine and alpha-y. No reason not to but I would start taking benadryl at some point to help with desensitization.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes that would work just fine though it is a bit redundant using two beta 2 receptor upregulators at once, ephedrine and alpha-y. No reason not to but I would start taking benadryl at some point to help with desensitization.
Alpha-Y doesn't work on beta, works on alpha.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to dig up an old thread, but is this ok to stack with EC? 25 mg ec/200 c 3 times a day with 1 T2 3x a day?
Yes - although I recommend dosing TWICE daily on all counts (first thing and again ~8 hours later).

~Rosie~

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaT2 is too legit to quit!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee