semi natty- kitchen sink stack

antknee

lil background- gonna be 41 in may, lifting for 18 yrs, good shape- ph/ds/aas in the past- 210lbs- trying to gain a few clean lbs and gain a bit on the major lifts and get the arms back over 18.5 and bench back to 400lbs..

thinking about running the following-

sustain alpha
dermacrine
diesel test hardcore
vit c 1-2 grams a day
creapure

and im on the fence about adding-

testopro
prime

would love some input or suggestions on this- may end up running a log as well..

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
No reason to add testopro if you're already taking Diesel Test HC. Prime could be a good addition though. Also might be a good idea to save the Sustain for after the dermacrine is done b/c there will be some slight suppression from the dermacrine. Sustain can sort of prolong the stack and help with recovery afterwards. How much Prime do you have? Will you be doing the 6-9 Protocol? I would run Prime through your Dermacrine cycle and all the way through your minor Sustain PCT.

antknee

thanks for the input! ive only done a bit of reasearch into Prime- is it really legit? im reading some good reviews but i really cant tell how it works, just that its non hormonal. ive seen the 69 mentioned but im not sure yet how that works other than 6 pills 3x a day which seem decent but anymore than that, that bottle isnt gonna last too long so i assume id have to get at least two..

i agree with your sustain suggestion- maybe better to use after the dermacrine..

so Prime is worth it?

antknee

ok after a bit more research i came up with this- opinions welcome:

dermacrine
testopro
3 bottles of Prime -69 dosing

then after that

sustain alpha
diesel test hc

the only thing im really hesitating on is the Prime- never used it, know anyone on it and the claims are out of this world good. i train heavy with low reps with backoff work involved so im hoping for a bump in size AND strength..if Prime is garbage im gonna be soooo pissed off, lol!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you're already a fan of PP like many and myself are look into the Dermcrine Muscle stack its dermacrine, Sustain alpha and Phytotestosterone, i say that with some 3,4 divanil would be a freaking awesome stack, jsut depends on topical versus LV should see some great muscle mass gains with that one but no sides

jucedporkchop

Awards
lil background- gonna be 41 in may, lifting for 18 yrs, good shape- ph/ds/aas in the past- 210lbs- trying to gain a few clean lbs and gain a bit on the major lifts and get the arms back over 18.5 and bench back to 400lbs..

thinking about running the following-

sustain alpha
dermacrine
diesel test hardcore
vit c 1-2 grams a day
creapure

and im on the fence about adding-

testopro
prime

would love some input or suggestions on this- may end up running a log as well..
Id say look into thew my man! :)
vit c 1-2 grams a day
Fishoil 4-5g ed
creapure
BETA-ALANINE from PP
and SUPERDRONE MUSCLE STACK (already has sustain alpha in there)

and ofcourse a good multivitamin/minral and your set

antknee

im a big PP fan and use a lot of the products- i was gonna go with the derma stack and maybe something else- but i had no idea WHAT else to go with on top of it. id probably go transdermal on this one- the LV was ok, but i think ive gotten more from trans dermal in the past- and from the little reading ive done, isnt there a big issue with divanil being some kind of a underdosed, mislabeled scam? again, im not sure on that one so im sorry if thats bad info..

porkchop- superdrone is the one thing i wont touch- way to toxic for me and im trying to stay away from sides..i did an AAS stack with 1-t tren at the end of last summer and due to a ****ty pct, i suffered a bit..thanks for the other info though..

jucedporkchop

Awards
No prob, was just mentioning.
ALSO forgot to mention i HIGHLY rec high dosed VIT-D
I take 5000iu ED and feel great.
if you get alot of sun id say 1000-2000iu ed min .
best thing iv added to my supps since protein powder and creatine. :)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what are your goals?

I think dermacrine does a great job on it's own...I think you'd be surprised. you might just try running the dermacrine, and then use the rest for PCT.

antknee

ill def check into that vit D suggestion- ive heard a bit about it but i dont know a whole lot on the subject-

goals? id be happy with 5 solid lbs and a bit of fat loss- looking for a bump in strenght too- basically looking to get over a sticking point i guess. trying to avoid suppression as i have a girlfriend who, while very supportive, doesnt need me being shut down- otherwise id just hit Tren again.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you're already a fan of PP like many and myself are look into the Dermcrine Muscle stack its dermacrine, Sustain alpha and Phytotestosterone, i say that with some 3,4 divanil would be a freaking awesome stack, jsut depends on topical versus LV should see some great muscle mass gains with that one but no sides
Im with this guy. PP has earned my business.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
ill def check into that vit D suggestion- ive heard a bit about it but i dont know a whole lot on the subject-

goals? id be happy with 5 solid lbs and a bit of fat loss- looking for a bump in strenght too- basically looking to get over a sticking point i guess. trying to avoid suppression as i have a girlfriend who, while very supportive, doesnt need me being shut down- otherwise id just hit Tren again.
something to consider-

cycle:
dermacrine w/ PP's formestane
PCT:
sustain alpha/ prime/ creapure/ testopro

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

a natty test booster isn't going to stop the suppression. anyway, your libido should be great while on dermacrine! I often use it when running other designers to keep libido up...need that conversion to estrogen.