Muscletech is awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
their products really work and the should because they are so expensive. what is your favorite muscletech product?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
their products really work and the should because they are so expensive. what is your favorite muscletech product?
Honestly a lot of their products are underdosed, Gakic is the only product of theirs that intrigues me somwhat, their stim product is decent other than that, Primordial Performance is a company I am SURE you will like.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly a lot of their products are underdosed, Gakic is the only product of theirs that intrigues me somwhat, their stim product is decent other than that, Primordial Performance is a company I am SURE you will like.
i was trying to be sarcastic

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
i love them all! the more i spend the bigger i get!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
This thread is like a car wreck, I didnt want to look, but I had to come in and see the nonsense.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
LOL, u guys are awesome, sacarasam for everyone lol!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lets just count our blessings that MT doesnt make prohormones
imagine the ads if they had prohormones?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
If they had prohormones, theyd probably be ballsy enough to have a 3 time Mr. Olympia promote their products..

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
they used to have prohormones, nortestin and anatestin or something along those lines

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MT ad for superdrol
"you will get ripped in 20 seconds and your **** will grow 20 inches and its completely natural"

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how are they still in business?
this question puzzles me and haunts me all the time
maybe the guys behind MT were bank robbers and thats how they got started

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
How are they in business? Because they have huge amounts of cash to spend on advertising they have GNC Pushing there products to kids/teens who believe those claims on there tubs. Coming from a business stand point they do very well there ethics are not there but they make lots of money and to some people thats all that counts. There products are not at all worth it but some people like them because A. They dont know any better. B. They Believe the claims. C. They have the mom and dads money in there pocket and there gonna spend it.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Marketing.

My older brother is a personal trainer, i seen a box of Leukic and Cryotest on his table the other day...

All 3 personal trainers at the powerhouse i workout at wear Intravol/NanoVapor/Celltech shirts

doingwork30

doingwork30

Awards
Ha I opened this thread expecting sarcasm and I got it.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"i love muscletech i gained 34 lbs on the NEW cell tech pro series edition with more creatine than ever before but remember you have to wear the shirt to get full effect"

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I like how they have a multivitamin that will give you 15 lbs of muscle! haha well d@mn my multi sucks then!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like how they have a multivitamin that will give you 15 lbs of muscle! haha well d@mn my multi sucks then!
or how anabolic halo will make your body so cold that somehow translates to musclebuilding effects

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thread is full of win....wait wat???

This thread is like a car wreck, I didnt want to look, but I had to come in and see the nonsense.
Ditto, broski. I remember buying a MT product once. I also remember shooting myself in the thigh with a BB gun just to see how it felt. And snorting half an Alka Seltzer tablet to see how it felt. And drinking a gallon of cheap vodka one night in college. And hitting a car with my bike. And...

Yeah, I'm dumb. But I only do dumb once. :drive:

New MF magazine = 125 pages
New MT PH ad = 130pg Special Ad Report

3 letters. Gary Nathan Carl :censored:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I used muscle tech products... gained 25 pounds in a week, then my eyes turned yellow.

bigpaulski2

bigpaulski2

Awards
negative nancy arrived
cmon whats your beef loosen lets hate MT together
or do you like MT?
lol. no man i hate muscle tech. they are a scam job on the youngsters who dont know any better. the profiles and claims are ludacrious. its obvious the OP doesnt know any better.

Goku21

Goku21

Awards
before MT i was a loner geek, after MT im a hot stud in the club. Thankyou!! MT!!

brownieapple

brownieapple

Awards
oh god. i LOVE sarcasm but this is just terrible.

brownieapple

brownieapple

Awards
lol. no man i hate muscle tech. they are a scam job on the youngsters who dont know any better. the profiles and claims are ludacrious. its obvious the OP doesnt know any better.
they're not the only scammers. look into GNC tryin to sell their 5 lb jug of protein that had 17 servings in it. WTF is that **** sugar and sugar.?

bigpaulski2

bigpaulski2

Awards
they're not the only scammers. look into GNC tryin to sell their 5 lb jug of protein that had 17 servings in it. WTF is that **** sugar and sugar.?
yes i know muscle tech are not the only scammer but they are the one on subject here. same with GNC. who ever goes there doesnt know any better with all the internet sites and savings.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
It really Is for high schoolers, when I first started lifting, the first thing I bought was Goldstandard, Nanovapor, Celltech, and some other random ass ****.

I didn't know any better, we didn't have a vitamin shoppe, and Gnc is so renown. Think about It, you have these Olympia's pushing these, young kid wants to get big and strong, Its like selling Tobacco to little kids. They don't know better, have money and nothing to spend It on, and they get wrapped up In the ads.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow had great night sleep with nano vapor

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i was gonna go work out but then i got nano vapor! i took it and felt so swole that i went home to watch tv while i grew in my room! you guys who lift are stupid. lifting breaks down your muscle so you have to repair all the damage THEN grow. with nano vapor you can grow without having to repair the damage youve already done! so take the vapors in, inhale the gasoline and be HUGE!

SamuraiSid

Awards
MT ad for superdrol
"you will get ripped in 20 seconds and your **** will grow 20 inches and its completely natural"
Geeze, where can I get my hands on that?!?!?!?!?

The superdrol I mean, not the 20 inch ****...

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I posted these pics before but they seem to never get old !

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
haha this thread made my day....i love reading about johnnie jacksons secret to being the worlds strongest body builder...of course its non other than the most powerful protein on the planet, "Nitro Tech HARDCORE Pro Series (duh the pros use it!)"

brownieapple

brownieapple

Awards
haha i love the guys at my local GNC. most of the time they put down their own product
and joke around when me and my buddy go in there to **** with them.
like one of the guys today said something along the lines of "if you want a product that works your not gonna find it here." made for a good laugh.

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
hah i hate muscle tech.. never bought there supps or never used them before..

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
hah i hate muscle tech.. never bought there supps or never used them before..
You're really missing out my man.

Jay Cutler even set up a stack of MuscleTech supplements that he uses..

..Now we can all get HUGE.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're really missing out my man.

Jay Cutler even set up a stack of MuscleTech supplements that he uses..

..Now we can all get HUGE.

what the stack superdrol, deca, and nanovapor?
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.