DTP 4 DTHC

Goku21

Goku21

Awards
i was wondering if i can replace DTHC with DTP since i cant find DTHC no wear, for my PCT natty test booster. or would ther be a better option for replacing DTHC? Thank you Thank you lol :hmmm:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can absolutely replace DTH with DTP.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt , reason is because I wouldnt want large amounts of DHEA and Pregnenolone in my PCT, just going to make recovery longer IMO but I kno this will be debated

Goku21

Goku21

Awards
I wouldnt , reason is because I wouldnt want large amounts of DHEA and Pregnenolone in my PCT, just going to make recovery longer IMO but I kno this will be debated
you think it would make recovery longer, or are you sure it will make it longer?
but if it dose i dnt think it would be to much of a difference now would it?:tragedy:

neuropharm

Awards
It will make recovery longer. DHEA = suppression. If you can't find something locally - order it online and shell out extra for overnight shipping. You'll probably break even since supps are usually cheaper online (I.e, nutraplanet) then GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, etc.

Goku21

Goku21

Awards
It will make recovery longer. DHEA = suppression. If you can't find something locally - order it online and shell out extra for overnight shipping. You'll probably break even since supps are usually cheaper online (I.e, nutraplanet) then GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, etc.
thats the thing i cant find DTHC online, everyone is out. but i gotcha on that DHEA.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
why do u need DTHC why cant u choose a different test booster? or is that you have just had good success with DTHC in the past im guessing? but yeah either way all the DHEA in DTP is going to suppress u somewhat and prolong your HPTA recovery

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah i'd go with another natty test booster there's plenty of good ones out there right now that can get the job done.

Goku21

Goku21

Awards
why do u need DTHC why cant u choose a different test booster? or is that you have just had good success with DTHC in the past im guessing? but yeah either way all the DHEA in DTP is going to suppress u somewhat and prolong your HPTA recovery
yeah exactly ive had good success before with it and really haven't tried nothing else.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd look into DominateV1 by BCS Labs or stacking TestoPro and Stoked by AI both good options. Haven't tried TestoPro and Stoked yet but haven't read anything negative about them and AI puts out quality products no complaints from me.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DTHC is a great product, but I would give another natty booster a chance in it's absense...I think testopro is one of the best alternatives right now.

DTP has a great profile and I wouldn't consider the dosage of the pregnelonone and the DHEA a problem (low dose, and low bioavailability), but I'm not a huge fan of the everything but the kitchen sink approach.

testopro has a short ingredient list and has some tried and true supps in it...without the additional steroids in it.

Goku21

Goku21

Awards
DTHC is a great product, but I would give another natty booster a chance in it's absense...I think testopro is one of the best alternatives right now.

DTP has a great profile and I wouldn't consider the dosage of the pregnelonone and the DHEA a problem (low dose, and low bioavailability), but I'm not a huge fan of the everything but the kitchen sink approach.

testopro has a short ingredient list and has some tried and true supps in it...without the additional steroids in it.
thanks man i was looking for somthing that has rep besides DTHC. im going to look in to it, thanks