Would anyone be interested in a reasonably priced cortisol blocker?

• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Possibly, how would this product compare to Endomap Max or Lean Xtreme?

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
count me in. i use these as part of PCT.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Possibly, how would this product compare to Endomap Max or Lean Xtreme?
Cost wise it would be priced better. We have some ingredients in mind but at this point just trying to find out if there would be interest in a cheaper version of a cortisol blocker supplement.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
cortisol control for $19.99 would make a huge impact on the cortisol controlling world. Not sure how manageable that is though... but still would be sweet to add to the AI supp line anyways.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
cortisol control for $19.99 would make a huge impact on the cortisol controlling world. Not sure how manageable that is though... but still would be sweet to add to the AI supp line anyways.
That is something that maybe possible.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
That is something that maybe possible.
i think most people think like me, in $5 increments. Lean xtreme is usually around $32, x-lean around $27. If a product hit even $21 it'd be the first product to pop in my mind when asked/plan to use a cortisol product. Coming from AI at that price would also assure quality ingredients. Just my opinion, i understand quality is not the cheapest so i'm sure it'd sell either way.

vudoo

Awards
If it works well like LX and cost $5 less, I'm all in. I'm low on LX too...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends on the price really. Hard to beat Lean Xtreme's price considering the ingredients it contains, but I'm sure you could make it happen

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a winning combo: "AI/Quality/Good Price" Can't see why we would not be interested.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Hells Yes!!!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
If this is the one from NOW than I would have to agree, the only problem I noticed was the Relora in it made me really irritable and completely killed my appetite at times.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If this is the one from NOW than I would have to agree, the only problem I noticed was the Relora in it made me really irritable and completely killed my appetite at times.
We are not going to use Relora I believe.

Fenway

Awards
I would be a welcomed addition, and likely become a staple in my PCTs. Cost and quality is a fine line, but I know you can do it.

spadesofaces

Awards
I am putting this out there to get some feedback. Would people be interested in a reasonably priced cortisol blocking supplement from Anabolic Innovations?
No. I hate reasonably priced products from reliable sources. ;)

heavydeadlift

Awards
it'll be hard to beat lx quality wise but hells yeah!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Fenway

Awards
I am putting this out there to get some feedback. Would people be interested in a reasonably priced cortisol blocking supplement from Anabolic Innovations?
I am is anxious to try this product as I am the new AI sleep/gh product. Can't wait.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
If it contains adrenosterone or the active in CEL suppress-c then yes, but please no p-serine.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldnt mind seeing anoter cortisol blocker.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Why not...a top quality company bringing more competition to the table is a good thing. I like seeing top companies getting into the different categories because at least then you know your getting quality and not some knock-off/clone bullsh*t...there is too much of that in the supplement industry as it is...more innovation is needed so by all means...as the company name implies...I would like to see another anabolic innovation. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
i think most people think like me, in $5 increments. Lean xtreme is usually around $32, x-lean around $27. If a product hit even $21 .
I know X-lean is cheap.

The basis here is that there's a gap in the market when Vat Attack was withdrawn. Basically pricing it at the old Vat Attack value at that level of potency would be welcome.

Lean Xtreme is $35 at Nutra. Lean FX is $35 also.

Vat Attack was very cheap and effective.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Seems to be a good deal of interest in this. What would you like to see in it?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I know X-lean is cheap.

The basis here is that there's a gap in the market when Vat Attack was withdrawn. Basically pricing it at the old Vat Attack value at that level of potency would be welcome.

Lean Xtreme is $35 at Nutra. Lean FX is $35 also.

Vat Attack was very cheap and effective.
I definitely agree on the Vat Attack. :thumbsup:

Cheers!:cheers:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'd love to see a cort product for a decent price, i don't use them to often because the benefits just aren't worth it in my opinion...never really see any decent results for what the price is...if you could offer a cheap cort product then it might make it worthwhile

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i'd love to see a cort product for a decent price, i don't use them to often because the benefits just aren't worth it in my opinion...never really see any decent results for what the price is...if you could offer a cheap cort product then it might make it worthwhile
Which ones have you used?

mmk64

Awards
I'm down, as long as it contains phosphatidylserine!