protodrol

  1. protodrol


    anyone have any information on this. anyone use it and results.

  2. svt cobra
    svt cobra's Avatar

    I wish someone would post on this or come up with some valuable research, other than the Iforce sales add claiming it's the next coming!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by svt cobra View Post
    I wish someone would post on this or come up with some valuable research, other than the Iforce sales add claiming it's the next coming!
    Next coming? I thought it is discontinued?
    Some people reported it has very mild sides, not too strong but noticable gains. You can check on different forums.
    For valuable research, I think there is a website list all PHs' reviews, it says protodrol will be included soon. (what is the chemical name of protodrol?)

    this thread should be in Anabolic sub-forum?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by narraboth View Post
    Next coming? I thought it is discontinued?
    Some people reported it has very mild sides, not too strong but noticable gains. You can check on different forums.
    For valuable research, I think there is a website list all PHs' reviews, it says protodrol will be included soon. (what is the chemical name of protodrol?)

    this thread should be in Anabolic sub-forum?
    chemical name is 17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol and I wish someone would come out with a clone of it. I think IBE was going too, and Iforce even mentioned a protodrol v2 at one point. Really wish it was available readily.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by EArch View Post
    chemical name is 17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol and I wish someone would come out with a clone of it. I think IBE was going too, and Iforce even mentioned a protodrol v2 at one point. Really wish it was available readily.
    oh actually you can buy from europe, 1.6 times more expensive plus shipping....
    •   
       


  6. PA did a nice write up on it in muscular development like 2 years ago....

  7. Quote Originally Posted by EArch View Post
    chemical name is 17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol and I wish someone would come out with a clone of it. I think IBE was going too, and Iforce even mentioned a protodrol v2 at one point. Really wish it was available readily.

    IBE is releasing a clone called Proto-Max

    ...more info about it shortly !
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    IBE is releasing a clone called Proto-Max

    ...more info about it shortly !
    ,
    Awesome, I hope its legit stuff been waiting for a clone for a while.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. When take protodrol?
    By Free91 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 01:13 PM
  2. When take protodrol?
    By Free91 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 12:03 PM
  3. Me. Myself and Protodrol Log
    By Link24 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 11:11 AM
  4. Protodrol Log
    By JW390898 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 10:22 PM
  5. Protodrol
    By athletor in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 04:51 PM
Log in
Log in