- 03-26-2010, 08:28 AM
Anybody heard of this? It's a bundle of supplements that is for sale only on tmuscle.net and was supposedly originally designed for body builders who had no care of the cost, its like $350 for a bundle of supplements revolving around peri-nutrition. Just wondering if anybody over here has tried them? Lots of raves over there about them, big money though. Never found out how long of supply it was either.
- 03-26-2010, 09:12 AM
u can look at all the ingredients in the ancaconda its just lecuine, peptopro *Ithink, citrulline, beta alanine, creatine. and then they give u some alpha GPC. I would highly advise not purchasing those products and if you want something thats worth the money Id go to primoridals store and get
PRewo stack which has premax, creatine, beta alanine, and then id buy some endoamp if u want alpha GPC. not gonna lie tho the anaconda workout looks good, but the supplements are definately not worth that much money i could make that **** myself and it would be less
- 03-26-2010, 10:32 AM
It is a good company that make solid products but they are on the pricey side. THey are pretty basic profiles but they won't do you wrong
03-26-2010, 11:18 AM
- 5'9" 190 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Tallahassee/Delray Beach, FL
- Rep Power
03-26-2010, 03:47 PM
There's a few websites out there that have archived the not so positive feedback on the anaconda stack before it was removed from the tnation website. The negative feedback is just as common as the positive.
03-29-2010, 01:02 PM
I think the main importance would be the quantity of the ingredients right? If it has a lot of the key ingredients maybe it justifies its cost? Either way I'm not ready to spent that much money, just interested in it.
Similar Forum Threads
- By FitModel in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 03-11-2011, 07:15 PM
- By phantom in forum GenomyxReplies: 25Last Post: 11-10-2010, 01:57 PM
- By bigironkiller in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 10Last Post: 12-18-2009, 04:01 PM
- By muslhead in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 10-10-2008, 10:39 AM
- By MPFit in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2006, 02:33 PM