Furostan is awsome but i have questions!! help please!!!!

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
Do you needd to run a pct with this prodcut i do not know? plzz let me know i need help plz tell me fast!!! here are the ingredients!!

Ingredients:
Trigonella Foenum Graecum (Trigonella) is the primary active component of Furostan.

(3beta, 25R)-Spirost-5-en-3-ol
3beta-Hydroxy-5-spirostene
(25R)-5a-Spirostan-2a,3b-diol
(25R)-5alpha-Spirostan-3beta-ol
Pasak Bumi
Oat Straw
Mucuna Pruriens
Maxsorption

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you should have known that before starting :nono:

It looks to me like you don't need a pct for this product based solely on the ingredients you listed in your post.

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
so it dosent mess with your hormones?.. i havent started it yet i took a dose nd was orety awsome but stopped to make sure i wasnt to smart i kno but it lookes safe so i wouldnt need a pct for it?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hvant lookd. At the idrdients yt but the look goodd I thnk pct yeh wowh yes, no need to us pct ya subbbed for bluk ya awsom

:rolleyes: I swear half the members on bodybuilding/supp sites were lobotomized, missing a chromosome, or dropped on their heads as kids.

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
no i looked it up and im like 90% sure it dosent **** with ur hormones im just trying to find out if any one has any additionail imformation?!just to be safe!so i do not need a pct?

MrRobRage

Awards
i recommend heavy doses of salt peter for your pct

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
no in all seriousness do i need a pct for it and does it mess with your hormones?

Cubate

Awards
Use hot sauce mustard and rub a horses tail on your back three times....

Cubate

Awards
Apparently what you are using is based on plant extracts, yet no one here would know the effects of the chemicals without blood work!!! Get some bloodwork done. I was ill prepared for my Chlorodrol cycle and paid the price, by dumping it...
I didn't know the possible side effects and wasn't ready with the proper PCT and pre use supplements.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Apparently what you are using is based on plant extracts, yet no one here would know the effects of the chemicals without blood work!!! Get some bloodwork done. I was ill prepared for my Chlorodrol cycle and paid the price, by dumping it...
I didn't know the possible side effects and wasn't ready with the proper PCT and pre use supplements.
Isn't Chlorodrol a halo or promagnon clone? Poorly timed bloodwork WILL show consequence. At the same time, it would be silly to drop either compound because, with research, you'd find that recovery is simple and successful for just about everyone with typically simple pct protocols. You made a panic move rather than an educated one IMO.

Cubate

Awards
Your right it was a panic move....nevertheless the appropriate one for me at the time..
I am looking into a primordial performance stack now. They in my opinion have done their homework. These guys run a tight ship. Look at the research involved in the products and you will see a difference between them and other supp companies...

neuropharm

Awards
This is glorified fenugreek extract. No you dont' need PCT. Wtf haha

Cubate

Awards
I am curious how has the Furistan worked for you?
Gains??

dawn01

Banned
Awards
first thing is get some bloodworks done before using plant extract.