Nolva Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtm07

Awards
mod edit: 1. Nolva isn't a supp. 2. This is an article section.

STM

Awards
Hey man, came across your thread searching for Nolva (hoping to stimulate an atrophied testicle from a varicocele).

Anyway, regarding your loss of libido - very probably due to the Nolva dropping your estrogen.

Regarding you smaller nuts - never heard of Nolva shrinking nuts. Used post cycle to help them grow by increasing their stimulation through raised LH.

Take another look at them, I'd be surprised if they changed for the worse on Nolva.

Libido should come back when you stop taking the Nolva and estrogen comes back.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have never had any problems with libido with nolva as it doesnt decrease your estro. And your nuts should either stay the same or in some cases increase in size. Course your only on your first week, so you may see size increase during the second as well as a total test increase that may exceed 1000.. Thats awesome that you were able to decrease the size of your pubertal gyno!

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
I also have never had a libido problem with Nolva, in fact, it's often been just the opposite. Nolva will stimulate your HPTA which is what you want and it should increase the size of your testicles, not decrease them.

jtm07

Awards
I have never had any problems with libido with nolva as it doesnt decrease your estro. And your nuts should either stay the same or in some cases increase in size. Course your only on your first week, so you may see size increase during the second as well as a total test increase that may exceed 1000.. Thats awesome that you were able to decrease the size of your pubertal gyno!
Thanks! Yeah im excited to..........Maybe its just me being a little paranoid, but if you google it, you'll find a few things on people who had loss of libido while on nolva. Anyway maybe im totally wrong here, but I thought that if you are putting a test booster into your body, your nuts have no reason to keep producing testostrone, so therfore your body shuts your nuts down temporaily. I do understand Nolva is not test, but it does raise test levels..so wouldnt this be the same almost? Please, correct me if im wrong, im still learning.

STM

Awards
Hey man, it boosts test by making your body produce more hormones that lead to test.

It's used after a suppressive cycle to restart your body - nothing suppressive about it at all. It blocks estrogen receptors leading the Hypothalamus to produce more GnRH (because it senses less estrogen) which leads to the pituitary gland making hormones your nuts need to make more testosterone.

Don't worry about suppression - the libido (if not in your head) could be related to the change in your estro levels, but any bad effects you have from that should quit when you're off Nolva.

bigpaulski2

bigpaulski2

Awards
Ok guys heres my story, Im 22, Iv never done gear, this is totally non gear related.....I recentley bought some Liquid Tamox to counter some gyno that iv had since puberty, it was never really bad considering i am not over weight and am around 8-10% bf. I tried several things that would maybe help but nothing seemed to work. My whole areola area has always been puffy, but back back in early sept i had hard lump that begin to grow under my right aerola. It began to get sensitive to the touch and grew to the size of almost a quarter. I did some research and found that several people had luck reducing their pubecent gyno by using nolva, and I even found a few studies on it also. So I decided I had nothing to lose and to give it a shot. Its been 7days in. I did 6 days of 20mg of Tamox and on the 7th day I dropped the dosage to 10mg. Well Im pleased to say that iv seen some very noticable changes in my gyno. The lump is almost gone, its about the size of a dime now, and im happy with the results iv seen so far. Thats the good news. lol. On the down side I have read that Nolva can supress libido, and I think im experiencing some of that.. along with a small decrease in hpta. I think the 20mg might have been to much for me, so thats why I bumped it to 10mg. Anyway my question is, should I continue taking the tamox at 10mg until the gyno is completly gone, or should I stop until my libido is back to normal along with my boys? lol

Side note: I believe that the nolva is supressing my estrogen receptors in my hypothalymus, which is leading to increase in LH level, which leads to higher test levels, which is finally ending in my loss of libido and slight testicle shrinkage.
sorry to tell you but your gyno is never going to be gone. that will require surgery.

greaser

Awards
Ok guys heres my story, Im 22, Iv never done gear, this is totally non gear related.....I recentley bought some Liquid Tamox to counter some gyno that iv had since puberty, it was never really bad considering i am not over weight and am around 8-10% bf. I tried several things that would maybe help but nothing seemed to work. My whole areola area has always been puffy, but back back in early sept i had hard lump that begin to grow under my right aerola. It began to get sensitive to the touch and grew to the size of almost a quarter. I did some research and found that several people had luck reducing their pubecent gyno by using nolva, and I even found a few studies on it also. So I decided I had nothing to lose and to give it a shot. Its been 7days in. I did 6 days of 20mg of Tamox and on the 7th day I dropped the dosage to 10mg. Well Im pleased to say that iv seen some very noticable changes in my gyno. The lump is almost gone, its about the size of a dime now, and im happy with the results iv seen so far. Thats the good news. lol. On the down side I have read that Nolva can supress libido, and I think im experiencing some of that.. along with a small decrease in hpta. I think the 20mg might have been to much for me, so thats why I bumped it to 10mg. Anyway my question is, should I continue taking the tamox at 10mg until the gyno is completly gone, or should I stop until my libido is back to normal along with my boys? lol

Side note: I believe that the nolva is supressing my estrogen receptors in my hypothalymus, which is leading to increase in LH level, which leads to higher test levels, which is finally ending in my loss of libido and slight testicle shrinkage.
The first thing I would say is that your gyno is totally something you should see a doctor for. You could have gotten a prescription rather than getting research chemicals, and the doctor could have told you what dose to take. But I'm guessing you don't have insurance maybe so that wasn't an option.

With any drug, you want to take the lowest effective dose possible in order to avoid the possibility of side effects. If the 10mg is working, then stay at that dose.

For libido, it could just be in your head, but I'd recommend Sustain Alpha by Primordial Performance. It's NOT a pro-hormone, but it really kicks up your libido and helps modulate your hormones.

Good luck.

STM

Awards
Greaser,
Not trying to hijack the thread, but had a question on the Sustain Alpha.

Will this give a lasting boost to libido, or is it only a boost while you're on it?

I saw some test results that had lower T levels after than before, or no change a week later.

Just wondering if it is a true T booster, or more of a libido boost from the mood enhancement of the benzoflavone and increased vascularity from the Resveratrol.

greaser

Awards
Greaser,
Not trying to hijack the thread, but had a question on the Sustain Alpha.

Will this give a lasting boost to libido, or is it only a boost while you're on it?

I saw some test results that had lower T levels after than before, or no change a week later.

Just wondering if it is a true T booster, or more of a libido boost from the mood enhancement of the benzoflavone and increased vascularity from the Resveratrol.
Well, I think what it does is cause your body to produce more LH and FSH, which in turn signal your testes to produce more testosterone.

This is my first time running it, so I can't say yet how long it lasts, but I can say that while I've been taking it, libido is definitely up. I'm taking it 2 days on, 5 days off during cycle. I start PCT next week, at which point I will switch to 5 days on, 2 days off.

Here's the write up. Click on the "Science" tab and read up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oliver Kween Anabolics 2
Anabolics 5
SDPonce63 Supplements 3
Honey Supplements 32
buttersstoch Anabolics 8