Novedex XT

Cubate

Awards
I just started a Nivedex XT cycle and was wondering if anyone had ever taken it as a stand alone and what results they have noticed? I am on day 6 or so and have felt a considerable amount of of muscle hardness.. I don't know if it is caused by the extra lifting I can do or if the actual test boost hardens muscle on it's own....

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I did a cycle of it 2 novembers ago. I ran it for 5 weeks i believe with 2 pills before bed eod (mon, wed, and fri) i saw good muscle hardening like you said, some nice strength gains, lose of fat, increase vascularity and definition, and better drive, energy, and determination in the gym.

I kept it low dose because im a little guy (5 foot 8 and 140 at the time) also it was my first time messing with any sort of test booster. I liked it, also put on like 5 pounds and kept it.

I will be running it again starting april 5. This time im just going to do 1 pill every night for 30 days. I know alot of people will come on here and say whats the point of even running it if your going to run such low dose. But i seem to benefit just fine this way, i guess its just what my body needs. I see the results i want from running atd's and ai's this way so im gonna stick with it.

enjoy your run of novedex, alot of people dont have too much good to say about this product but in my opinion its not so bad. I would say keep it light your first run and see how your body likes it. You will notice some dry joints, i noticed it especially in the elbows. And if its a high dose your going to do you will notice loss of libido.

have fun

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I dont see how its possible to take it before bed. I would have to cut a big hole in my matress or sleep on my back. I guess some aren't blessed how I am.

Anyways, I took a whole bottle of it, finished up roughly 2 weeks ago. It made me feel great, I got alot bigger, loss of fat ect. It gave me increased rage and increased hard ons, about it. I took one in the am, and two before gym.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
your supposed to take it before bed, i thought...

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
It says too, I was up all night, couldn't sleep. I say take it before bed If you take an extreme ammount of Melatonin.

Cubate

Awards
It's funny cause I take it at night only to awaken at 5:00 am with the energy of a dragster!! I am taking two a day till the bottle runs out. My joints are a little more sore than usual. Today I tried pushing a bit harder and these were the results. I cycled 11 miles then lifted weights for a total of 16 sets, shoulders and tricepts, then I jogged 1.5 miles on the tread, then I cycled 4 miles back. All without a blink... Now I am pretty fit but I must say I don't think I couldve done this before without even thinking about it...

jtornese

Awards
I just finished up week 3 of 3 per night and i am getting way better results than I expected! My wife says I'm more defined than even previous epi cycles. No sides so far other than a sore elbow, but i'm lifting heavier. I am absolutely going to get more as I hear it is in danger of getting banned.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
It says too, I was up all night, couldn't sleep. I say take it before bed If you take an extreme ammount of Melatonin.
on the contrary, when i took Novedex XT, i had very restful sleep.
But I woke up early morning (around 3AM or so) when steel hard woody haha
In terms of results... nothing attributed to Novedex XT.

I could've achieved the same results through diet and workout

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I took that PowerFULL crap, made me wake up ever 2 1/2 hours like clock work, even a week after I stopped taking It. I love USP but that **** blows.

Cubate

Awards
Anyone here taken any non PH's or Steroids that gave caused real results??
I was taking Chlorodrol 50 but I chickened out...