comparable stack to mass fx, hyperdrol, retain?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone suggest a stack that is comparable to the good results we were hearing a few years ago from the popular mass fx, hyperdrol, retain stack?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Or does anyone just suggest I get on this stack for adding some dry, really lean muscle?

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can anyone suggest a stack that is comparable to the good results we were hearing a few years ago from the popular mass fx, hyperdrol, retain stack?
You could try Anabolic Innovations SWOLE stack.

TestoPRO, Stoked, Glycobol.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
There it is!!!! Thats the best non hormonal all natural stack out, that delivers with no negative sides. The only negative side you'll get is when you come off the stack and realize that, that was your last dose and you have none left and you and your body want more, straight up. "The Swole Stack" by AI. Dont forget your "Essentials" to go with it, thats the icing on the cake

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, this is exactly what I'm looking for: an all natural stack that provides real results! Can't wait to check this stuff out!

any other suggestions?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could try Anabolic Innovations SWOLE stack.

TestoPRO, Stoked, Glycobol.
Can't go wrong with this stack very solid. Very high response rate as well.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Anyone suggest I just go with the mass fx, hyperdrol, retain stack?

Fenway

Awards
Thanks guys, this is exactly what I'm looking for: an all natural stack that provides real results! Can't wait to check this stuff out!

any other suggestions?
Max Out- 4 caps per day for 50 days
Activate Xtreme- 5-6 caps per day for 35 days. Start on day 15 of Max out
Thermolife TS2- 4 caps per day for 30 days. Start on day 25 of Max out.

or, substitute the following:

Xfactor for Max Out
Bio Forge for Activate Xtreme
Androstenetrione (primaforce) for TS2

These 50 days stacks should deliver 5-15 gains of lean mass, or so I'm told. I have plans to try one of these in the next few months. Good luck with what ever you choose.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Max Out- 4 caps per day for 50 days
Activate Xtreme- 5-6 caps per day for 35 days. Start on day 15 of Max out
Thermolife TS2- 4 caps per day for 30 days. Start on day 25 of Max out.

or, substitute the following:

Xfactor for Max Out
Bio Forge for Activate Xtreme
Androstenetrione (primaforce) for TS2

These 50 days stacks should deliver 5-15 gains of lean mass, or so I'm told. I have plans to try one of these in the next few months. Good luck with what ever you choose.
Wow this looks really interesting. Staggering the stack like this and staying on it for 50 days. pretty intense. nice.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
fat?

ECA,creatine and protein
I think i'm just going to get the Swole stake. Found it for 99 bucks shipped, and I only hear good things about it. My biggest concern is the insulin increase from the Glycobol--I'm looking for pretty clean/lean gains so if my diet is dialed in I hope this doesn't up my bf much...

any thoughs?

acwingfoot

Awards
I think i'm just going to get the Swole stake. Found it for 99 bucks shipped, and I only hear good things about it. My biggest concern is the insulin increase from the Glycobol--I'm looking for pretty clean/lean gains so if my diet is dialed in I hope this doesn't up my bf much...

any thoughs?
no no .. glycobol acts as an insulin mimicker ..shuttles CHO's/Glycogen into the muscle and inhibits storage as adipose.. great from leaning out .. just use say before breakfast and pre-workout .. i have been cutting/ more of a recomp with it and use 2 glycobol 20 minutes before 3/4 cups oats at breakfast and then 2 more glycobol 20-30 minutes Pre-WO before 1/2 - 3/4 c oats depending on the day's split .... it won't cause an increase in BF .. quite the opposite IME

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
no no .. glycobol acts as an insulin mimicker ..shuttles CHO's/Glycogen into the muscle and inhibits storage as adipose.. great from leaning out .. just use say before breakfast and pre-workout .. i have been cutting/ more of a recomp with it and use 2 glycobol 20 minutes before 3/4 cups oats at breakfast and then 2 more glycobol 20-30 minutes Pre-WO before 1/2 - 3/4 c oats depending on the day's split .... it won't cause an increase in BF .. quite the opposite IME
Okay cool--I guess I had that wrong. I was thinking that since this stack has glycobol, it was more of a "bulking" stack. As long as I can make some lean/dry gains on this stuff, I'm pretty sure I'm going to run it.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
would you guys consider SWOLE a bulking stack?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would you guys consider SWOLE a bulking stack?
It is what you make of it. I can bulk somebody up with no supps, this cycle will enhance those gains.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks dreamweaver. Would talking this stack on a cut be counter-productive?
The SWOLE stack is very versatile. You can use it successfully under any circumstances.

If you want to PM or email me (email in sig), your diet and things Id be glad to help you best utilize the stack.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The SWOLE stack is very versatile. You can use it successfully under any circumstances.

If you want to PM or email me (email in sig), your diet and things Id be glad to help you best utilize the stack.
Right these herbal stacks are very versataile. I used the stack at the start of my prep with a lot of success. The great thing is you can train like you weren't dieting at all and still make gains in the gym. This is the only way to cut. Your going to be happy with this stack believe me.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
How to take Testopro and Stoked

Swole stack arrived today! I'm hyped to get on this, train hard, and see what kind of results I get in a month.

Should I be taking the Testopro and Stoked with or without food? Will a fish oil cap help with absorption?

Thanx!

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
prob best to take these without food right?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
prob best to take these without food right?
Take the glycobol (2) 20 minutes before carb meals and the stoked and testopro with am meal and evening meal 2 pills each.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Take the glycobol (2) 20 minutes before carb meals and the stoked and testopro with am meal and evening meal 2 pills each.
Thanks DW..

One last (i think) question...

I typically use waxy maize 30 min before a workout and take it down with some creatine, A L-canitine, taurine, etc..

Should I cut out the waxy maize while i'm on this stack which contains Glycobol?

Thanks for the help.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks DW..

One last (i think) question...

I typically use waxy maize 30 min before a workout and take it down with some creatine, A L-canitine, taurine, etc..

Should I cut out the waxy maize while i'm on this stack which contains Glycobol?

Thanks for the help.
I see no reason to...