Best Testosterone Boosting Supp ...

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Whats the best test booster available at the moment? I was debating between AI Testpro, DS Activate Xtreme and PP Phyto-Test...

IBE Formex as best AI? Gaspari Novedex XT? Help needed.

Feel free to write about any of your experiences with these or other test boosting supps.

Ideas appriciated.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
TestoPRO contains both Testofen and Divanil which is in AX also. The product from PP also contains testofen I believe. All 3 are great products.
All 3 are great. TestoPRO is getting rave reviews daily it seems.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Testopro is the best I've used so far... for me.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I think calling it a PH is generous. About as mild as you can go.

B

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I'd say Diesel Test Pro-Cycle or TestoPro. Primal Male really looks good as well.
Phytotest is not a "test-booster", but rather a testosterone mimicker.
And, although I've never used it, the reviews alone from most people make it seem like Novedex XT is more trouble than it's worth. But to each his own.

N

n87

Awards
  • Established
wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Activate extreme is my favorite. I'll try testopro sometime though.

F

Fenway

Awards
purus labs recycle has been working great for me.

S

softballmashe

Awards
Im on Bioforge right now and absolutely love it. Arms up +3/4 in, down 7 lbs in weight and 2 1/4 ins. in stomach. Best ive ever used, EVER!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well best i have used so far is Sustain Alpha! you wont be able to leave the bedroom as long as ur girl is ready to rockin!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
dthc followed by stoked for me. formex is the bomb though

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ambull dog, I used to have a an American Bulldog just like the one in your avatar.

Im goin to give TNA a try, its a limited run, but hopefully they have another release. Im goin to stack it with the Asteroid stack. Im using this as a natural supplement cycle between Ph cycles.

Things ive considered using is Phyto-Testosterone Caps and DAA. Maybe as an add to the A stack, solo, or with Pct.

U

UKStrength

I'd say Diesel Test Pro-Cycle or TestoPro. Primal Male really looks good as well.
Phytotest is not a "test-booster", but rather a testosterone mimicker.
And, although I've never used it, the reviews alone from most people make it seem like Novedex XT is more trouble than it's worth. But to each his own.
I can't say I've heard of reports that Phyto-Testosterone is like Novedex XT, I've used both myself and I can say for certain Novedex XT DESTROYS my libido whilst on Phyto-Testosterone I'm like a raging bull :D

well best i have used so far is Sustain Alpha! you wont be able to leave the bedroom as long as ur girl is ready to rockin!
Haha, definitely mate, Sustain Alpha, Phyto-testosterone and low-dose formestane = ridiculous libido boost! :D

hows the libido on testopro?
If it's anything like Phyto-Testosterone (same active ingredient) it'll be phenomenal :D

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I don't know too much behind the science and all of these test boosters. For one, there is a sticky in company promotions showing actual blood work ect. of this guy taking their test booster.

I've tried only a few, but by far the best for me was Novedex Xt. I cut a decent ammount of fat while on it, muscles looked bigger and fuller, and Its safe to say an overall decent product.

Negatives, you are simply pissed off 24/7 for nearly two weeks. You get alot of rage. Do not take at night or you will break your ****, and you wont sleep. Thats about all the negatives i got.

And yea, I know im 18 and why do i need it ect ect, I just tried it out and I liked it. Fyi you now got to be 21 to buy it and Nutraplanet has a great sale on it, I bought it for 45$ onsale at another place and they got it for 30 here.

B

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I can't say I've heard of reports that Phyto-Testosterone is like Novedex XT, I've used both myself and I can say for certain Novedex XT DESTROYS my libido whilst on Phyto-Testosterone I'm like a raging bull :D

Hey UK, I think you may have mixed up what I was saying in my post. I wasn't comparing Phytotest to Novedex XT. The statement I made about Novedex XT wasn't meant to refer to PhytoTest at all. Seperate statements about two different supps. I want to try PhytoTest in the near future, but won't touch Novedex XT.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Phyto-Testosterone by PP is incredible was definetly one of my favorite test booster i added Formex with it so was a great little stack. Id def recommened Phyto with Formex. My second favorite was the old T-911 by LG with Anadraulic State by LG those two stacked worked well for me. I'll eventually someday have to grab some Stoked and Testopro to see how it compares to others.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
dthc followed by stoked for me. formex is the bomb though
Diesel Test Hardcore gave me the same feeling as you get when you take a multivitamin..

I didn't notice a :censored: thing.

I had really high hopes for it too and even bought 2 bottles right away, haha.

:rant:

But, to this day, out of all the test boosters I've tried (AI's included) Formex is, I mean was, above and beyond anything out there.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
By Far my Favorite Test Booster is USPLabs PINK MAGIC baby!

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
testpro or phyto-test are great. my vote swings to phyto just bc all of Primordials Products have worked great for me

C

CZowner07

Awards
Say I'm on a tight budget, and testo pro says take 4 a day, would taking 2 or 3 help with increasing testosterone, or would I have to take the 4 a day like it says on the bottle?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Ive never used Novadex, but I can remeber when people HATED it before the 6-oxo ban. Never used that either.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Diesel Test Hardcore gave me the same feeling as you get when you take a multivitamin..

I didn't notice a :censored: thing.

I had really high hopes for it too and even bought 2 bottles right away, haha.

:rant:

But, to this day, out of all the test boosters I've tried (AI's included) Formex is, I mean was, above and beyond anything out there.
amen to that. i still have 4 bottles of formex that im nursing lol

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i like the sound of SA, PT, and LV Form. Head good things from testopro too.

J

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Bioforge + Reversitol + Testopro

BioForge + Reversitol + TestoPro
Very nice selection.
Yes, with this stack you'll have almost everything you need:

Forskolin
Icariin
I3C
OptiZinc
6-bromo
ATD
Trans-Resveratrol
Eurycoma Longifolia
Testofen (fenugreek extract)
Quercetin
Divanil
Bioperine

Anyother stack can beat this?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, with this stack you'll have almost everything you need:

Forskolin
Icariin
I3C
OptiZinc
6-bromo
ATD
Trans-Resveratrol
Eurycoma Longifolia
Testofen (fenugreek extract)
Quercetin
Divanil
Bioperine

Anyother stack can beat this?
Not that I know of.:)

chobbs4

chobbs4

Awards
I just started taking the Novadex xt about 2 1/2 weeks ago. My starting weight was 142 an I was about 7% body fat. Now 2 1/2 weeks into the cycle I'm about 148 and I'm about 7.5% body fat. I have noticed alot of strength gains. Another thing is that you don't ever have to worry about rolling out of bed in the morning... if you know what I mean. The only negative side effect I think I have is that I am a little angry sometimes, but that doesn't mean It will happen to everybody. I hope this helps Good Luck

b0z

b0z

Awards
I've heard good things about Bioforge, Act Xtreme and Testpro.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have not heard any bad things about any of the 3.
Yah that freaks me out about Testopro, everybody seems to like it. I have not read about one non-responder. I guess some herbs have a better batting average than others.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah that freaks me out about Testopro, everybody seems to like it. I have not read about one non-responder. I guess some herbs have a better batting average than others.
I think it has to do with Divanil which is tried and tested for a while now. Then you throw in the Testofen which has actual human studies that prove it raises free test you got a winning combo.

J

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
I think it has to do with Divanil which is tried and tested for a while now. Then you throw in the Testofen which has actual human studies that prove it raises free test you got a winning combo.
+1000

And if you add Forskolin (raise levels of cyclic AMP (cAMP)), Icariin (it have testosterone mimetic properties), and some AI and you'll have the better non-hormonal anabolic stack.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
+1000

And if you add Forskolin (raise levels of cyclic AMP (cAMP)), Icariin (it have testosterone mimetic properties), and some AI and you'll have the better non-hormonal anabolic stack.
Yes agreed that would be off the hook!!!!!

X

XxAnabolicBxX

Awards
I still think PCT Assist + HCGenerate would be the sickest if you want to dish out the $$ I will be in 2 weeks
Fadogia Agrestis
Divanil
Testofen
Icariin
Trib
Trans Resv
I3C
Forskolin
LJ:100
zinc
quercitin
piperine