t-911. Holy flying monkey batman!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK. Been taking formadrol extreme since monday. Came with 2 tabs of t-911. I said"I better hold on to these just in case. So well stated night school monday night and working fulltime job. MY body died out by yesterday. So I got out of work at like 12 and work out shortly after. Nice 45 min workout(in which 30 mins prior i took the T-911). So I then showered and then relaxed for about and hour. All of a sudden I got a sence of Im F***kin King MotherF**kin Kong B*TCH!!! And decided to do a crazy 20 min TOTAL INTENSE arm workout...And i still feel like THE MAN!!! So...my question is
"are these Magic Pills?".

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im need to get some of this stuff. How long can you run it for at a time and how high of a dose can you go. Flying out the door. ill search later.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I found 2/day to be my sweet spot. 3/day and my joints started drying out. Effects seem to taper off after ~1 month. Actually, the next time I use it, I plan on dosing on Lifting Days only to see if that elongates its efficacy.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
How you finding the formadrol Johhny? Im getting nothing out of mine at 5 a day. Just started week 2. Everyone loves T-911 but It wontt get into Aus :(

hl80

Awards
Is T-911 is strong enough to accelerate hair loss?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow.I dunno bout that there hair loss. Well the form isnt bad. Its really hard to rate right now with me going to school at night. But one thing I did notice, is muscle hardness. Mine are getting pretty hard. Thats pretty much all I got for you

Tyler3295

Awards
I like T-911 pretty good too, but I always experience much more of the "holy sh1t, I'm king mother****3r" effect on DTP!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How you finding the formadrol Johhny? Im getting nothing out of mine at 5 a day. Just started week 2. Everyone loves T-911 but It wontt get into Aus :(
Sometimes it's hard to tell with these products. "Feel" isn't everything, and it can be frustrating sometimes. Perhaps you aren't getting some of the effects like increased libido and what-not, but I have a hard time believing it's doing nothing. You'd have to get bloods done to see.

Maybe give it some more time. - How are you dosing? I take 5caps/day, and dose all of them at night. I wake up horny as hell with big, droopy nutsack and dense muscles. :drive:

T-911 is freakin' bomb, but I don't use it as often as I used to. I seem to have issues with Yohimbene anymore. It just doesn't treat me well.

Resolve,

I've found that pulsing T911 doesn't work as well. 2/day is where it's at. I mean, you can try pulsing, but I never noticed as much from it as I did taking it every day.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah. Ive been waking up with wood. Havnt done that in a couple months. So...rate that how you will.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
I never remember what it is - formula changed.

Its a synthetic inhibitor

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
thank you matthias. i am just skeptical of anything synthetic. Don't really know if t911 is bad for me in the long run. and what would i do if i reacted badly to it? so, that's the things that keep me away from trying it.

In comparison to 6-bromo, how strong is t911?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never heard of anybody reacting poorly to T-911. Slightly dry joints has been the only reported side effect I've seen.

Also, I think the AI in T-911 now is a derivative of 7,8-benzo.

Thanks for the tip Irish, I'll keep that in mind!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I read that it is a DHT derivative. But I could be mistaken

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read that it is a DHT derivative. But I could be mistaken
You could be right. Now that I think of it, I might be confusing this with Formadrol...

However, Formadrol does have the same AI in it, as well as another one, and LG has said Formadrol is natural, so there's that for what it's worth.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So i still feel pretty good. Just about to wrap up 2 weeks with form x. Nothing has changed. Muscles are hard, wood in the mornin. Updates if anything changes

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
thank you matthias. i am just skeptical of anything synthetic. Don't really know if t911 is bad for me in the long run. and what would i do if i reacted badly to it? so, that's the things that keep me away from trying it.

In comparison to 6-bromo, how strong is t911?
T-911 in all seriousness is one of the stronger AI's out there now. At 2-3 tabs/day, it was comparable to 100-150mg TD formestane for me. I beleive it to be much better than 6-bromo. This is my experience. Best to cycle every 4 weeks.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
T-911 in all seriousness is one of the stronger AI's out there now. At 2-3 tabs/day, it was comparable to 100-150mg TD formestane for me. I beleive it to be much better than 6-bromo. This is my experience. Best to cycle every 4 weeks.
Was this with the old formula T-911 or the new? because quite a few ppl here have told me that the new is weaker than 6-bromo. but whatever. the reason i'm asking is that i would like a supplement that i can gain strength faster on without having to do a PCT. Is T-911 the product for me if i cycle it properly?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got a free sample of T-911. I would try it but they had to ruin the forumula by adding yohimbie/yohimbine to it....I just don't feel like raising blood pressure out of control and feeling like I'm on crack is a good thing....

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
Was this with the old formula T-911 or the new? because quite a few ppl here have told me that the new is weaker than 6-bromo. but whatever. the reason i'm asking is that i would like a supplement that i can gain strength faster on without having to do a PCT. Is T-911 the product for me if i cycle it properly?
New formula is actually better IMO. T-911 may be for you, individual results may vary. I like to stack it personally with a good herbal test bester, might I recommend Axis Labs Hypertest. I have also had EXCELLENT results stacked with 100mg DHEA sublingual daily.

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
I just got a free sample of T-911. I would try it but they had to ruin the forumula by adding yohimbie/yohimbine to it....I just don't feel like raising blood pressure out of control and feeling like I'm on crack is a good thing....
Before you say something is ruined....try it. If you don't like it after you try it, that is fair enough. For you to make the statement you did, well, that's just not fair and is not very endearing.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Before you say something is ruined....try it. If you don't like it after you try it, that is fair enough. For you to make the statement you did, well, that's just not fair and is not very endearing.

Ruined for me, not anyone elese. For me to try it would be unsafe since I have high blood pressure. Genetics and family history....

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So my question. Do you guys think it was the yohimbine that gave me those crazy effects. To my knowledge I dont think I ever used Yohimbine.

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
Ruined for me, not anyone elese. For me to try it would be unsafe since I have high blood pressure. Genetics and family history....

That is unfortunate. I am not sure I (or you) have monitored BP on T-911 to see if it does anything. I wouldn't just assume though. You should probably not take much of anything on the market then. If it were me personally (no medical advise here), I would break a tab in half and have a BP monitor nearby and see the results to try it out. I am not recommending that for you though, you might check into LG's Formadrol though.

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
So my question. Do you guys think it was the yohimbine that gave me those crazy effects. To my knowledge I dont think I ever used Yohimbine.
Could be the yohimbe, but could be a lot of things. Bloodsugar, caloric defecit, all kinds of things can effect you. So, try it again if it wasn't displeasurable and see how that is.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I loved it. Im just trying to figure out why I felt so great. And I havnt been to that happy place again. So maybe I should start messin with yohim. But yeah your prolly right. Most likely the different things to add up and make the effect.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Believe me I watch closely what I take. Plus I keep the cardio up which helps a lot. I stay away from all stimulants. My high blood pressure isn't as bad as some peoples though. Its in the beginning stages, right now I'm on 25MG of Hydrochlorothiazide and 10MG of Lisinopril. I still drink coffee and the doc says thats ok so I guess I'm not that bad off. The warnings about high blood pressure are on every single thing out there, even asprin/ibuprofen. They have to put that on there from a legal stand point though. Just gotta be careful and keep the cardio going...

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
New formula is actually better IMO. T-911 may be for you, individual results may vary. I like to stack it personally with a good herbal test bester, might I recommend Axis Labs Hypertest. I have also had EXCELLENT results stacked with 100mg DHEA sublingual daily.
Thank you Sonic! So no PCT neccessary, and an herbal test booster would amplify the effects? Is this correct?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Bump... Is anyone going to answer my question?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you Sonic! So no PCT neccessary, and an herbal test booster would amplify the effects? Is this correct?
Yes it should.

I'm using Omega T-Force and Formadrol right now; really like it.