Serious gas problem

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
In on a very high protein diet, and it fills me with gas to the point where I can just feel like a nonsexual creature, even though Ive been called a good lookin guy. What do you guys do?

drvinnybombat

Awards
I think this is unavoidable from the diet. You may be taking some supplements that will exacerbate the situation, specifically NO Xplode or Super Pump. Ive heard some serious gas/poopy issues from those guys. You may want to put down a few more carbs/fibers and vegetables. Either way, you should adjust

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I find taking probiotics help alot. That and yogurt.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have that problem too, the smell is rancid... Not from my NO products though, im sure on that.

sharperunner

Awards
Check your protein to see if Whey protein Concentrate is main ingredient. Isolate is a little better on the digestive track. I'd also try to switch up brands of protein(some affect me different than others). As for regular foods, broccoli has to be one of the worst offenders to me. At the end of the day, the cold hard fact is that some days are gassier than others.

n87

Awards
  • Established
X2 on Isolate protein. It helped me a lot.

sub001

Awards
Yoplait yo+ or just probiotic pills. The pills are expensive in stores and the yogurt tastes awesome, so I prefer just getting the yogurt.

Fenway

Awards
Danactive is a big help for me, and now a staple of my diet

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I dropped whey concentrate little over a year ago and it was a big help. I thin I eat a little to much dairy, and Im gonna replace my morning glass of milk with Muscle Milk. I have a question:

I already consume a cupp of normal yogurt every day. Does regular yogurt not cut it? Do I Need tothrow in either a fancy yogurt or a good probiotic?

Fenway

Awards
I dropped whey concentrate little over a year ago and it was a big help. I thin I eat a little to much dairy, and Im gonna replace my morning glass of milk with Muscle Milk. I have a question:

I already consume a cupp of normal yogurt every day. Does regular yogurt not cut it? Do I Need tothrow in either a fancy yogurt or a good probiotic?
All yogurt is make with culture, and it is the cultures you are look for. The more "good" bacteria the culture has, the better it will be to regulate your digestive track and help break down the supps and protein you are taking. Probiotic drinks and pills are good. Acidophilus is cheap and comes in pill form, just make sure you keep it refrigerated.

Danactive has worked well for me, and states good. I would just look look for a yogurt with lots of live cultures and some form of acidophilus and you should be good to go.

sharperunner

Awards
Gotta throw in a vote for Dannon Light and Fit(peach). 80 calories a cup and best tasting yogurt I've had

trend747

trend747

Awards
Cabbage makes me fart like a madman. I'm talking major fartage... the smell is unbelievable...

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Dairy does it big time. Especially milk powder for me. Get organic whole non pasteurized milk and the gas will not disappear but lessen haha.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Cabbage makes me fart like a madman. I'm talking major fartage... the smell is unbelievable...
Hahaha.. I was quite gassy today and unfortunately the octane rating was a bit higher than usual ..

Good thing it didn't happen in the gym ! :gas:

GUT Health from RPN is an awesome pro-biotic that really helps 'clear' the digestive track. With prolonged use, you really can tell a difference. :thumbsup: