Reversitol V2

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anybody out there take it? Just got me a bottle. Do I take it w/ food or on an empty stomach? Also, it says to take 2 at night & 1 in the morning. When I'm on my day shift I don't get but maybe 4 hours of sleep. Should I wait a full 8 hours to take the morning dose?

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, I guess I completely stumped AM.. At least 42 members who've already looked at this thread. Or perhaps, I'm the first and only to give these pills a shot and there's nobody else on here that can offer me any insight on these pills... :dunno:

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking Reversitol V2 solo or part of PCT?

Also, I'd wait the full eight hours before taking your next (AM) dose to help evenly distribute each serving.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm taking it as part of PCT. I also usually run ZMA ayt night but stopped while on the MDrol. Could I start back on thayt WITH the Res V2?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
yeah u can run ur ZMA. Id do 2 pills of RV2 at night and 1 in the morning or is that what u said? Rv2 isnt all ur doing for PCT im guessing u already have been running a serm?

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking it as part of PCT. I also usually run ZMA ayt night but stopped while on the MDrol. Could I start back on thayt WITH the Res V2?
I certainly hope you are using Reversitol V2 in conjunction with a SERM...

And yes, ZMA can be supplemented into your PCT.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The SERM is a must! Res V2 is just lagniappe! So is this taken w/ or w/o food?

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
The SERM is a must! Res V2 is just lagniappe! So is this taken w/ or w/o food?
Good deal.

Solely based on the bottle's dosing directions, I'd assume w/o food (unless you eat right before bed, or upon waking up). However, I believe either is acceptable.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haven't seen much feedback on this. unusual not to see sponsored logs on a new product.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll give some feedback after I've finished the bottle. Took my dose about 15 min ago w/ the ZMA on a fairly empty stomach. About 10 minutes later, I had the worst cotton mouth ever! I'm drinking about 1.5 gallons of water a day too!

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
haven't seen much feedback on this. unusual not to see sponsored logs on a new product.
Are there any iForce reps on AM? Upon searching multiple forums, it seems as though most of them have been banned...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Are there any iForce reps on AM? Upon searching multiple forums, it seems as though most of them have been banned...
since i-force isn't a sponsor at AM their reps would not be allowed to post as reps of the company-but would be allowed to post like everyone else to give their thoughts and opinions. i-force was a major player over at that other site, and i never saw a single sponsored log, or any blood tests that were offered as proof of the effectiveness of reversitolv2.

although i did see them make a lot of lofty claims-including a very colorful graph!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
since i-force isn't a sponsor at AM their reps would not be allowed to post as reps of the company-but would be allowed to post like everyone else to give their thoughts and opinions. i-force was a major player over at that other site, and i never saw a single sponsored log, or any blood tests that were offered as proof of the effectiveness of reversitolv2.

although i did see them make a lot of lofty claims-including a very colorful graph!
rofl at the graph, dont believe

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh, just my luck... The one time I sway away from one company.. Well, I guess I'll just wait & see what happens. Like I said, this was just thrown in for an extra kick. It was on sale @ Nutra, so I guess no big loss.. :dunno:

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
See, this is where supplement timing gets tricky for me. The past two days, I worked 5am to 5pm. Now, today & tomorrow I work 5pm to 5am.. I went to bed last night after taking 2 pills.. I got up this morning after a full 8 hours of sleep, took my 1 pill, had a decent sized breakfast & went back to bed. Got up @ 2pm, took a dose of Jack3d & went to the gym. Now, I'm home, took a pwo shake & am heading off to work.

That means I wont take another Res V2 dose until tomorrow morning before I go back to sleep?? That's the one thing I hate about shift work/supplement timing.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
See, this is where supplement timing gets tricky for me. The past two days, I worked 5am to 5pm. Now, today & tomorrow I work 5pm to 5am.. I went to bed last night after taking 2 pills.. I got up this morning after a full 8 hours of sleep, took my 1 pill, had a decent sized breakfast & went back to bed. Got up @ 2pm, took a dose of Jack3d & went to the gym. Now, I'm home, took a pwo shake & am heading off to work.

That means I wont take another Res V2 dose until tomorrow morning before I go back to sleep?? That's the one thing I hate about shift work/supplement timing.
Why not just take the pills with you to work and dose accordingly?

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sucks for me!!! Oh well, I'll be dropping that anyway to start a beta run of Pink Magic! From what I've read so far that stuff is off the hook!!!

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to thread jack but i was wondering if anybody has had any experience with reversitol the original? I have heard some good stuff about it from guys at the gym, like running a stand alone and gaining 5-6lbs....i saw it on the ban list back in december on the FDA's website so i grabbed 2 bottles for pct (obvi in conjunction with clomid) anyone use the original before? what did they change about them?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sucks for me!!! Oh well, I'll be dropping that anyway to start a beta run of Pink Magic! From what I've read so far that stuff is off the hook!!!
i read a review of rev2 on bb. this guy was pimping it so hard i could see his knuckles turning purple right through my monitor, lol. i don't think many people were buying it though!

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL!! Good 'ol BB... No wonder I haven't been to that site in a couple years..

Sacatayo

Awards
reversitol has a serm complex in it or am i wrong?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm pretty sure theirs currently an experienced well known BB member loggin it and loving it.

Cant remember who tho!

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, now that we're a sponsor, I can answer some more questions. For everyone hating on Rv2, you will understand it's power soon :)

Going to be looking for some loggers, so if you're interested, stay tuned!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
ZMA is literally just two minerals that a lot of athletic people are deficient in. People complicate it, but a body builder taking ZMA is just a bodybuilder taking there vitaminns.

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Quote from big spaz today...

"I'm loving Reversitol v. 2. Libido has never been higher, and I feel great."

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quote from big spaz today...

"I'm loving Reversitol v. 2. Libido has never been higher, and I feel great."
I'm with everyone else on here. Post blood work and proof its so special. If it is going to be recommended as a PCT add on, it needs to have justifiable proof of its efficacy or it is reckless to recommend. As a stand alone people can make up their own minds but when you are playing with hormones, people need to know the products they are taking are documented to be safe and effective. Just my .02 cents on the matter.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
I'm with everyone else on here. Post blood work and proof its so special. If it is going to be recommended as a PCT add on, it needs to have justifiable proof of its efficacy or it is reckless to recommend. As a stand alone people can make up their own minds but when you are playing with hormones, people need to know the products they are taking are documented to be safe and effective. Just my .02 cents on the matter.
If you do not think its effective then do not use the product. Its that simple. I completely understand your position. However, when we sell tens of thousands of bottles and get almost all positive reviews that has to mean SOMETHING. If you think everyone using it is getting placebo then I am sorry and wish there was something we could do.

We posted bloodwork for Reversitol V1... and look what happened... we got TORN APART by every PH/DS Good Bro on how ****ty our bloodwork was, how we needed to do pre cycle, during cycle. during PCT, post PCT to prove anything at all and even then its INCONCLUSIVE as everyone responds differently to PH/DS and we would have to do multiple bloodoworks for every PH/DS. Its simply impossible and even if we did do that, there would still be a ton of people crying foul about how its not enough.

Let me be clear: THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WHO WILL NEVER BELIEVE AN OTC PCT IS SUFFICIENT AND FOR THOSE PEOPLE THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN POST THAT WILL SWAY THEM. ITS SIMPLY NOT GOING TO HAPPEN AND WE ARENT GOING TO TRY TO TELL SOMEONE THEIR OPINION IS WRONG AND WE ARE RIGHT. ALL WE CAN DO IS OFFER THE BEST POSSIBLE PRODUCT FOR THIS APPLICATION AND LET THE RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.

I understand your point, trust me. But its simply not something that we are going to do as of now. The products ingredients have tons of clinical data and the anecdotal feedback has been stellar.

And just for the record, we did do some in-house testing with Rv2 that came back great. We arent posting it for the reasons stated and it was moreso a reassurance for us that we were creating exactly the product that we wanted.

Reversitol V2 is a great standalone product. And it should be noted that we have never once said its BETTER than a prescription medication, but that we cannot reccommend Rx's to people unprescribed as that is not only irresponsible on our part but we have no qualification to do so. The only claims we make are that in our opinion its the most effective OTC PCT option that is enough for most cycles that dont go overboard on dosing or on multiple compounds, and I have stated numerous times that some cycle it ISNT enough, and that person may want to add in a SERM or other Rx.

I really hope that helps, and if you have any more questions i will be happy to answer them as best I can.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you do not think its effective then do not use the product. Its that simple. I completely understand your position. However, when we sell tens of thousands of bottles and get almost all positive reviews that has to mean SOMETHING. If you think everyone using it is getting placebo then I am sorry and wish there was something we could do.

We posted bloodwork for Reversitol V1... and look what happened... we got TORN APART by every PH/DS Good Bro on how ****ty our bloodwork was, how we needed to do pre cycle, during cycle. during PCT, post PCT to prove anything at all and even then its INCONCLUSIVE as everyone responds differently to PH/DS and we would have to do multiple bloodoworks for every PH/DS. Its simply impossible and even if we did do that, there would still be a ton of people crying foul about how its not enough.

I understand your point, trust me. But its simply not something that we are going to do as of now. The products ingredients have tons of clinical data and the anecdotal feedback has been stellar.

And just for the record, we did do some in-house testing with Rv2 that came back great. We arent posting it for the reasons stated and it was moreso a reassurance for us that we were creating exactly the product that we wanted.

Reversitol V2 is a great standalone product. And it should be noted that we have never once said its BETTER than a prescription medication, but that we cannot reccommend Rx's to people unprescribed as that is not only irresponsible on our part but we have no qualification to do so. The only claims we make are that in our opinion its the most effective OTC PCT option that is enough for most cycles that dont go overboard on dosing or on multiple compounds, and I have stated numerous times that some cycle it ISNT enough, and that person may want to add in a SERM or other Rx.

I really hope that helps, and if you have any more questions i will be happy to answer them as best I can.
this is not crybaby.com. post the blood test results you had done and people here will respect that.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
this is not crybaby.com. post the blood test results you had done and people here will respect that.
Like I said, Reversitol V2 is in our opinion the best OTC PCT option and was made to couple as the most complete natural standalone anabolic hormonal modulator and if you do not think the product is effective based on the clinical data of the ingredients and the excellent feedback it has received on numerous boards then dont use it. Im not here to start a pissing match about bloodwork.

bloodwork for the most part is meaningless, everyone responds differently. I get bloodwork done 2x a year usually and after some cycles i havent lost any natural test production and sometimes I get shutdown completely. Every single person is different in how they respond to an androgen, and every androgen will have a different effect.

If we posted a couple bloodworks that showed positive testosterone levels during PCT it would mean jack sh*t. Anyone can do that with just about any PCT protocol. Hell I could do NO PCT and come back from some cycles and some cycles I would need a whole medicine cabinet to recover from as my body didnt respond well to the compound. Evertone is different, and if seeing a couple scanned pieces of paper showing #'s you have absolutely no way of verifying makes our product legit it makes no sense to me.

forgotmyoldSN

Awards
I know it's only my first post but I've run M-drol (1-2-2-2) 3 times and just finished my forth cycle (2-2-2-3). I used reversitrol Original last time for PCT and felt great. This time I bought the new formula hopefully it works as well. I'll let you guy know how I feel.

and yes I have serm on hand but don't plan to use it.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know it's only my first post but I've run M-drol (1-2-2-2) 3 times and just finished my forth cycle (2-2-2-3). I used reversitrol Original last time for PCT and felt great. This time I bought the new formula hopefully it works as well. I'll let you guy know how I feel.

Good luck with that!:chairfall:

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established

cool glad you enjoyed V1. V2 is even better.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
you think v2 is adequate for a mdrol cycle?
depending on the dose, depending on the person, it can be. If he has run it successfully before, I see no reason it wouldnt work again.

Please dont take that out of context though. Ive seen people shut themselves down completely off a 3 week mild SD cycle and need 6-8 weeks of clomid therapy with HCG to get a hard-on lol

iForce

Awards
  • Established
this guy is on PCT and is an avid AM member...maybe i-Force isn't lying :D

Day 17

Rv2 is in full throttle now, work-outs have been insane, Friday i would say is when i felt the most out of the norm since i've been the the Rv2, for some reason the pump i had was crazy was able to add 3 more sets through-out each excersise, could be a mixture of the creatine(Neovar) and the Rv2 i suppose. the only other supps i'm on at the time is my multi(Opti-men), protein(ON). My order of iFORCE's TestobolanV2 arrived but have not taken any thus far. May start taking it though this evening just for the experience, for i'm amped to compare the difference of Reversitol V2/Testobolan V2 over Testopro/Stoked. I'm totally diggin' the feelin of being pumped(swole),the urged to want to work out more intensely, muscle tightness, and strength increase i've been having while i've been taking the RV2, and i definitely didn't have this feeling while taking PP's TR stack, and i know once i take my first dose of TestV2, it's going to be a wrap.

Libido(off the f!@#ing chain) is to the point where i'm going to get myself in trouble being that i'm married but i seem to want to smash everything in sight, from 18 yrs. old to 80, LOL. Serious horn dog feeling throught entire day, seriously people i'm not bs-ing, see for your self and get a bottle of this and see for yourself.
Will be incorparating the TV2 this evening to the mix, so stay tuned people for the update and progress.
Thanks again iFORCE, will be purchasing a bottle on my own this Friday to last through-out my full bottle of Testobolan V2.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
it was his 1st post!
i think he is referring to suresha, not the guy who i responded to

suresha is running a log of RV2

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was referring to the person I quoted in my post. sorry for the confusion.
it's cool i was just playing, lol.

seriously though, the reviews/logs of v2 are impressive.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
it's cool i was just playing, lol.

seriously though, the reviews/logs of v2 are impressive.
Thanks! Yea it had some big shoes to fill to say the least lol. But its def gaining ground.

Im using it and liking it too

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! Yea it had some big shoes to fill to say the least lol. But its def gaining ground.

Im using it and liking it too
i will be the 1st to admit that i had my doubts, but it looks like it might be the real deal.:beerchug:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
please explain?
RV1 used to be dam powerfull stuff. RV2 isnt at all, thats why im guessing all the guys who posted in the start of the thread wanted to make sure this wasnt all he was using for m drol PCT.

RV2 is weak compared to RV1, very weak.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
RV1 used to be dam powerfull stuff. RV2 isnt at all, thats why im guessing all the guys who posted in the start of the thread wanted to make sure this wasnt all he was using for m drol PCT.

RV2 is weak compared to RV1, very weak.
stop second guessing and just purchase a bottle of the Rv2 and see for your self, the supp. is wicked:sgrin:man and i'm lovin every minute of it, that i plan on purchasing another bottle to last through-out my new bottle of Testobolan v2. But i understand your logic with the new reformulations of an old product, i myself am not a big fan of that neither, i tend to go along with the originals myself, but i myself have never had the Rv1, so i cannot compare the difference but the original RV1 is still on sale on some sites. and not to dump on pp's supps cause i love them all and have a nice stash of them in my cupboard but i felt iForce's RV2 kick in much faster the their reversitol product(SA).