MISTAKE!

1. MISTAKE!

in a previous thread that has been closed i refered to a SERM as the best ph. I had a typo and got roasted for it. i did mean that it is a the best option for a pct if you can get one. Sorry for the mistake

2. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by at1010 View Post
    in a previous thread that has been closed i refered to a SERM as the best ph. I had a typo and got roasted for it. i did mean that it is a the best option for a pct if you can get one. Sorry for the mistake
    We all make mistakes bud. It's cool.
    I'm Back...

3. you sucked then and you still suck. i doubt you even lift by the way you spoke and currently speak. again (and i can't stress this enough) you suck!

j/k

do you have any idea how much $hit i've typed wrong and been corrected on over the years. good for you for clearing your mind of it. but really no one would have remembered........
    •   

4. Just be happy that no one quoted you in a steriod news article like they did to me when I said too much.

5. hahah thanks guys i mean it was finals week i had a lot on my mind.
  6. Unbreakable

...and this belongs in the supplement forum because?

One mistake after another...
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

7. well i put in the supp forum because the people who tore me a new ******* commented o the post in the supp forum so i figured the would see it if it was posted here! Thanks for understanding...
  8. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by at1010 View Post
    Sorry for the mistake
    I speak for everyone when I say "you are forgiven".
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Big mistake please help
    By jimmypop in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 03:22 PM
  2. Big Mistake- Now What?
    By DocT in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 03:25 PM
  3. 920mcg mistake!! Need help. LMD? Other?
    By justreading in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-13-2006, 06:10 PM
  4. Help with IFG-1 mistake
    By camped in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-13-2005, 04:16 PM