Jack3d/GreenMag Vs. SP250/Size On - AnabolicMinds.com

Jack3d/GreenMag Vs. SP250/Size On

  1. Banned
    Billd82's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Jack3d/GreenMag Vs. SP250/Size On


    What do you guys recommend?

  2. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9325

    Reputation

    white flood/green mag
  3. New Member
    LIFTINBIG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    65

    Reputation

    Jack3D all the way man, thats great stuff!!!!
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    pigpen75's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    668
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Billd82 View Post
    What do you guys recommend?
    I'd s say Jack3d or whiteflood- i personally went with both to switch back and forth. i've notice my body adapts to both fairly quickly
  5. New Member
    cfiggs's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    72

    Reputation

    between the two... jack3d and green mag hands down.. sp250 has to much magnesium give you the s**ts, but also i think jack3d is an all around better product
  6. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9325

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pigpen75 View Post
    I'd s say Jack3d or whiteflood- i personally went with both to switch back and forth. i've notice my body adapts to both fairly quickly
    white flood is also cheaper per workout
  7. New Member
    farrellzach's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    148

    Reputation

    For sure Jack3d switched out with The Flood every couple days- just so you don't get used to it. That's what I'm using right now and have been able to keep my servings lower so my tubs last longer
    Built By Metal www.BuiltByMetal.com/forum
  8. New Member
    fidget324's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    112

    Reputation

    Jack3d+Creapure Or WF+Creapure. This is the cheapest stack mentioned thus far, and I guarantee it will be the most effective. Don't bother paying more for any creatine product that isn't proven to work better than mono in at least one clinical study.
  9. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Power
    178408

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Between the 2 stacks that you mentioned, which is what you asked....

    I would go with the 1st stack.
    Good Luck!
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  10. New Member
    Chops89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    227

    Reputation

    Jack3d + Green Mag. However, I like to switch up my preworkouts. White Flood is my other favorite. Unfortunately, I lent my tub to my buddy and he managed to spill something in it so I only have Jack3d right now.
  11. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9325

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Chops89 View Post
    Jack3d + Green Mag. However, I like to switch up my preworkouts. White Flood is my other favorite. Unfortunately, I lent my tub to my buddy and he managed to spill something in it so I only have Jack3d right now.
    make him buy you a new tub of white flood
  12. New Member
    AF PROUD's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    58

    Reputation

    jack3d man hands down
  13. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9325

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AF PROUD View Post
    jack3d man hands down
    have you tried a free sample of white flood?
  14. Senior Member
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,071
    Rep Power
    6817

    Reputation

    my vote would be premax green mag combo or if you need the stims there is always N2kts

    the gains difference between your stacks in mind arent worth the extra $$ ur paying
  15. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9325

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    my vote would be premax green mag combo or if you need the stims there is always N2kts

    the gains difference between your stacks in mind arent worth the extra $$ ur paying
    green mag/white flood would be the cheapest per workout
  16. b0z
    b0z is offline
    New Member
    b0z's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    99

    Reputation

    WF / GM combo is good stuff. Plus the new White Rasp. flavor is actually pretty good.
  17. New Member
    greekstallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    97

    Reputation

    jack3d+AAEFX kre-alkalyn
  18. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9325

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by b0z View Post
    WF / GM combo is good stuff. Plus the new White Rasp. flavor is actually pretty good.
    yup and we have a new flavor coming in about a month
  19. b0z
    b0z is offline
    New Member
    b0z's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    99

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    yup and we have a new flavor coming in about a month
    Any leak on the New Flavors
  20. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9325

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by b0z View Post
    Any leak on the New Flavors
    not yet, but it will be our best yet. still 4 weeks out until it ships (then another week for most retailers to get it), so dont hold up any near term purchases for it.
  21. b0z
    b0z is offline
    New Member
    b0z's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    99

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    not yet, but it will be our best yet. still 4 weeks out until it ships (then another week for most retailers to get it), so dont hold up any near term purchases for it.
    Well I guess the White Ras can hold me over until the new flavors drop.
  22. New Member
    LIFTINBIG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    65

    Reputation

    Anyone here know who Dooeug is? Who ever has that SN rgave me 146 NEG rep points just for saying I liked the Jack3d better?! WTF? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and everyone likes different things, no need to bash someone just because they prefer a product that you dont like!
  23. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,281
    Rep Power
    3506585

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    have you tried a free sample of white flood?
    I have and I was very impressed!, I always use Jack3d because I love the stuff and it's a great price, but I will have to get a bottle of whiteflood sometime, it would go good with my OxiMega
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  24. New Member
    chobbs4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    68

    Reputation

    Jack3d. I have been taking it for a couple of weeks and it's amazing. I feel like I never want to stop working out. Another good thing is that I haven't experienced any stomache problems if you know what I'm getting at. I've taken NO-Explode and SuperPump250 or as I call them explode in my pants or SuperDump250.
  25. New Member
    Mick81's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    183

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    white flood/green mag
    Not biased at all eh? Hahaha

    white flood or jack3d... both awesome products. Try them both then stick with your favorite.
  26. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9325

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by b0z View Post
    Well I guess the White Ras can hold me over until the new flavors drop.
    fo sure
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I have and I was very impressed!, I always use Jack3d because I love the stuff and it's a great price, but I will have to get a bottle of whiteflood sometime, it would go good with my OxiMega
    white flood is actually one of the cheapest pre per WORKOUT (compare price per workout, most other products are 2-3 serving for a workout, white flood is 1 serving max) that is where the big price difference lies. white flood is usually 50% cheaper than the competition
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick81 View Post
    Not biased at all eh? Hahaha

    white flood or jack3d... both awesome products. Try them both then stick with your favorite.
    hehe
  27. New Member
    RedneckDB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    138

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chobbs4 View Post
    Jack3d. I have been taking it for a couple of weeks and it's amazing. I feel like I never want to stop working out. Another good thing is that I haven't experienced any stomache problems if you know what I'm getting at. I've taken NO-Explode and SuperPump250 or as I call them explode in my pants or SuperDump250.
    I got on fine with no xplode but superdump was prety crap interms of taste/effects/****ting/ yet to try jack3d but as long as it gives me energy like the n0 xplode did I will be happy.
  28. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9325

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckDB View Post
    I got on fine with no xplode but superdump was prety crap interms of taste/effects/****ting/ yet to try jack3d but as long as it gives me energy like the n0 xplode did I will be happy.
    have you tried white flood? we just launched fruit punch
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. jack3d + greenmag
    By oznerol in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 07:37 AM
  2. Don't Understand the hype With SP250
    By RonShipman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 03:11 PM
  3. GreenMag/WhiteFlood or Jack3d/Powerfull
    By Billd82 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 02:26 PM
  4. GreenMag and REDuction
    By Treb in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-13-2008, 02:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in