Jack3d/GreenMag Vs. SP250/Size On

LIFTINBIG

LIFTINBIG

Awards
Jack3D all the way man, thats great stuff!!!!

C

cfiggs

Awards
between the two... jack3d and green mag hands down.. sp250 has to much magnesium give you the s**ts, but also i think jack3d is an all around better product

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
For sure Jack3d switched out with The Flood every couple days- just so you don't get used to it. That's what I'm using right now and have been able to keep my servings lower so my tubs last longer

F

fidget324

Awards
Jack3d+Creapure Or WF+Creapure. This is the cheapest stack mentioned thus far, and I guarantee it will be the most effective. Don't bother paying more for any creatine product that isn't proven to work better than mono in at least one clinical study.

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Between the 2 stacks that you mentioned, which is what you asked....

I would go with the 1st stack.
Good Luck!

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
Jack3d + Green Mag. However, I like to switch up my preworkouts. White Flood is my other favorite. Unfortunately, I lent my tub to my buddy and he managed to spill something in it so I only have Jack3d right now.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Jack3d + Green Mag. However, I like to switch up my preworkouts. White Flood is my other favorite. Unfortunately, I lent my tub to my buddy and he managed to spill something in it so I only have Jack3d right now.
make him buy you a new tub of white flood ;)

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my vote would be premax green mag combo or if you need the stims there is always N2kts

the gains difference between your stacks in mind arent worth the extra $$ ur paying

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
my vote would be premax green mag combo or if you need the stims there is always N2kts

the gains difference between your stacks in mind arent worth the extra $$ ur paying
green mag/white flood would be the cheapest per workout

b0z

b0z

Awards
WF / GM combo is good stuff. Plus the new White Rasp. flavor is actually pretty good.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Any leak on the New Flavors:ponder:
not yet, but it will be our best yet. still 4 weeks out until it ships (then another week for most retailers to get it), so dont hold up any near term purchases for it.

b0z

b0z

Awards
not yet, but it will be our best yet. still 4 weeks out until it ships (then another week for most retailers to get it), so dont hold up any near term purchases for it.
Well I guess the White Ras can hold me over until the new flavors drop.

LIFTINBIG

LIFTINBIG

Awards
Anyone here know who Dooeug is? Who ever has that SN rgave me 146 NEG rep points just for saying I liked the Jack3d better?! WTF? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and everyone likes different things, no need to bash someone just because they prefer a product that you dont like!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
have you tried a free sample of white flood?
I have and I was very impressed!, I always use Jack3d because I love the stuff and it's a great price, but I will have to get a bottle of whiteflood sometime, it would go good with my OxiMega:drive:

chobbs4

chobbs4

Awards
Jack3d. I have been taking it for a couple of weeks and it's amazing. I feel like I never want to stop working out. Another good thing is that I haven't experienced any stomache problems if you know what I'm getting at. I've taken NO-Explode and SuperPump250 or as I call them explode in my pants or SuperDump250.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Well I guess the White Ras can hold me over until the new flavors drop.
fo sure :D
I have and I was very impressed!, I always use Jack3d because I love the stuff and it's a great price, but I will have to get a bottle of whiteflood sometime, it would go good with my OxiMega:drive:
white flood is actually one of the cheapest pre per WORKOUT (compare price per workout, most other products are 2-3 serving for a workout, white flood is 1 serving max) that is where the big price difference lies. white flood is usually 50% cheaper than the competition ;)
Not biased at all eh? Hahaha

white flood or jack3d... both awesome products. Try them both then stick with your favorite.
hehe

R

RedneckDB

Awards
Jack3d. I have been taking it for a couple of weeks and it's amazing. I feel like I never want to stop working out. Another good thing is that I haven't experienced any stomache problems if you know what I'm getting at. I've taken NO-Explode and SuperPump250 or as I call them explode in my pants or SuperDump250.
I got on fine with no xplode but superdump was prety crap interms of taste/effects/****ting/ yet to try jack3d but as long as it gives me energy like the n0 xplode did I will be happy.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
I got on fine with no xplode but superdump was prety crap interms of taste/effects/****ting/ yet to try jack3d but as long as it gives me energy like the n0 xplode did I will be happy.
have you tried white flood? we just launched fruit punch :)