Anabolic Pump Protocol

bubble boy

Awards
I've just started the Asteroid stack and wanted to make sure I was ok on timing with Anabolic Pump. Training is 5:30 at night....

2 AP 15 minutes before breakfast
2 AP with pre-workout drink of NO shotgun
2 AP 15 minutes before post workout carbs or should I take it 15 min before dinner which is about 30-45 minutes post workout?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
6 ap a day? sounds a little much to me

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
no prob, i got out my asteroid stack flyer to double check, thought maybe i was going crazy

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I've just started the Asteroid stack and wanted to make sure I was ok on timing with Anabolic Pump. Training is 5:30 at night....

2 AP 15 minutes before breakfast
2 AP with pre-workout drink of NO shotgun
2 AP 15 minutes before post workout carbs or should I take it 15 min before dinner which is about 30-45 minutes post workout?
You're taking too many. AP is to be taken 15 minutes before meals containing at least 30 grams of complex carbs, and only one cap is to be taken. If you were doing real high carb meals, like 100 grams, then I could see taking two. You should only be using one per meal though. You should not be taking any with your preworkout NO product, that is a waste of AP. Skip the dose with your postworkout carbs as well, save it for your dinner. AP should be taken with real food meals. It should look like this for you:

1 AP 15 minutes before breakfast
1 AP before dinner (postworkout meal)

If you have another complex carb containing meal in your day then you could throw one in there as well.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
^^ agreed

Breakfast is optimal time IMO