Thoughts on the new Anabolic Xtreme Hard FX???

finfan

Awards
Can I stack Anabolic Xtreme Hard FX with Jacked 3D.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
hard fx looks bad ass to me and stacked with the TST powercell it would be good i think since u would get a full dose of D-aspartic acid. id take a B vitamin complex with the Aspartic acid. and as far as Jack3d , sure use whatever Prewo u like no problemm with that. i think you should log the Hard FX ive had my eye on it

finfan

Awards
What does the B vitamin complex do with the Aspartic acid??? Sorry for the questions

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
b complex, betaine, any methyl donor. if you read the studies done on D-aspartic acid they took a combination of b vitamins and some other methyl donor. to summarize it makes it work better

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm deciding between HardFX/TST Powercell OR MassFX/TST Powercell. Any thoughts on one over the other?

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Interested on opinions as well..

P5, if you happen to log, please let me know!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i enjoyed the mass fx/hyperdrol x2 stack....but my thoughts on anabolic xtreme is expensive....the stuff worked well for me but the price is high

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i enjoyed the mass fx/hyperdrol x2 stack....but my thoughts on anabolic xtreme is expensive....the stuff worked well for me but the price is high
but were the gains you got from the mass fx better than the gains your getting from the testopro, glycobol, recoverpro? been thinking about gettin some glycobol but been considering AX's mass fx 3 also? hhhhhhmmmmmmmmm?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
but were the gains you got from the mass fx better than the gains your getting from the testopro, glycobol, recoverpro?
final review for swole stack coming soon....wednesday...then u will find out

suresha

Awards
  • Established
final review for swole stack coming soon....wednesday...then u will find out
that's tomorrow, it's not like you couldn't answer the question, there's not going to be a significant overall difference, from now till then, but thanks anyway

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
its probably laced with something just like all their products

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
I love my sh!t laced man... its called getting more than you pay for. All companies should do this IMO. lol jk

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
that's tomorrow, it's not like you couldn't answer the question, there's not going to be a significant overall difference, from now till then, but thanks anyway
except for the fact that he is running a log.......

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yah... except for the fact that when ur shutdown without knowing it, and havin it **** u over in a very long run of ****ed up sides and u wondering WTF is going on

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
yah... except for the fact that when ur shutdown without knowing it, and havin it **** u over in a very long run of ****ed up sides and u wondering WTF is going on
wrong thread? Totally lost me otherwise :bigeyes:

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
I think he's talking about where I said I like my products to be spiked, despite the fact that I was joking lol

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
I just finished 4 weeks of Mass FXMS/Testepro/HghPro and switched to MassFXD/TST/HghPro, currently in week 2. I gained 6lbs the first 4 weeks, cut 2lbs the last 2 weeks, and plan on finishing strong.(lots of food) Strength has been steady climbing for about 4 weeks now, even when I cut a little. I plan on following this up with HghPro/HX2 (the laced version).

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
its probably laced with something just like all their products
You should be a little more respectful in the future about things you don't know, and making silly accusations based on the lies of whiny competitors from other boards. I have personally analyzed all of AX's new product line and will bet you money (you name the amount, as much as you want) that all their products are legit and properly labeled.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm becomming the worlds biggest skeptic. After spending literally thousands of dollars on natural supplements I have yet to find one (or even a stack) that actually packs on any significat mass. I have found a few that help with hardening but only as long as long as you're on cycle and even then the result are modest at best.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I'm becomming the worlds biggest skeptic. After spending literally thousands of dollars on natural supplements I have yet to find one (or even a stack) that actually packs on any significat mass. I have found a few that help with hardening but only as long as long as you're on cycle and even then the result are modest at best.
This man speaks truth! :) I guess that's why there's always something new coming out, but creatine mono is still possibly the best bang for the buck in my opinion, just as far as weight training supps.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
You should be a little more respectful in the future about things you don't know, and making silly accusations based on the lies of whiny competitors from other boards. I have personally analyzed all of AX's new product line and will bet you money (you name the amount, as much as you want) that all their products are legit and properly labeled.
well first of all i respect u D and all what u have brought to the community, but was AX slim extreme spiked with something? i belive there was even a write up from fda or dea or some gov order, where ti was clearly written what was really inside various supplements they ceased

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
well first of all i respect u D and all what u have brought to the community, but was AX slim extreme spiked with something? i belive there was even a write up from fda or dea or some gov order, where ti was clearly written what was really inside various supplements they ceased
They didn't get a letter that I was aware of, maybe, but I didn't hear anything about it if so. I'm pretty sure they recalled it voluntarily, mostly because of a lot of crap they were catching from jealous competitors at a very inopportune time for them (during that whole BBdotCom raid/hyperdrol fiasco.)

Look, I'm just sayin', hate them if you want for issues of the past, that's your rightful prerogative, but they do genuinely deserve credit now for cleaning up their act. Knowing these guys, I'm confident that's the truth now or I wouldn't stick my neck out to suggest it. I know that they have instituted great changes so that there is no longer the potential or even the possible impression of any more controversies in their future.

I appreciate your respect, Jasen, and would not risk losing it by telling you wrong. ;)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've heard about dirty practices by AX, never heard any of the allegations against them, i took mass fx and hyperdrol x 2 with good success, i also have a bottle of stimulant x (orange and black) which i think is the old version.....does anyone have any reports of what happened?

if dr. d says it's good, then i do believe that

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Creatine mono works for some people. I have seen a number of people make significant gains with CM. However, I apparently am a non-responder. I have tried them all including effervescent creatine, KreAlklyn, CEE, Trinatine, Creapure and others. None of them work for me. They just cause me to have urinate more frequently that normal. I think CM is the most reliable and most researched. The rest are just trying to gain a marketing advantage.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They didn't get a letter that I was aware of, maybe, but I didn't hear anything about it if so. I'm pretty sure they recalled it voluntarily, mostly because of a lot of crap they were catching from jealous competitors at a very inopportune time for them (during that whole BBdotCom raid/hyperdrol fiasco.)

Look, I'm just sayin', hate them if you want for issues of the past, that's your rightful prerogative, but they do genuinely deserve credit now for cleaning up their act. Knowing these guys, I'm confident that's the truth now or I wouldn't stick my neck out to suggest it. I know that they have instituted great changes so that there is no longer the potential or even the possible impression of any more controversies in their future.

I appreciate your respect, Jasen, and would not risk losing it by telling you wrong. ;)
with the bad rap and scrutiny ax came under from slimx and rumors of hdx2 being tainted, they have to know they are going to be watched closely with new product releases. if ever there were a time to try a ax product it seems reasonable that this is it.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
with the bad rap and scrutiny ax came under from slimx and rumors of hdx2 being tainted, they have to know they are going to be watched closely with new product releases. if ever there were a time to try a ax product it seems reasonable that this is it.
I like this post for many many reasons...most of which I can't express or I'd get banned for. :(

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Creatine mono works for some people. I have seen a number of people make significant gains with CM. However, I apparently am a non-responder. I have tried them all including effervescent creatine, KreAlklyn, CEE, Trinatine, Creapure and others. None of them work for me. They just cause me to have urinate more frequently that normal. I think CM is the most reliable and most researched. The rest are just trying to gain a marketing advantage.
Have you tried the creatine magnesium chelate? It may be the only one I still haven't tried, but some say it works well for them when CM failed to give results. I must say that creatine pyruvate is probably the best version I've ever tried, but more than 2-3g at a time gives me stomach craps, which hurts my workout and limits it's usefulness.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I am currently using Trinatine which has 2 mg pf CMC as part its formulae. I have only used it for a few days so time will tell.

ephedroman

Awards
I like how the topic goes from wanting opinions on hard fx to whether or not their products are tainted or laced. There was a 500 post thread about slim extreme being discontinued a while back which I posted in...just please not again haha.

Im most likely gonna run hard fx after I get out of pct, keep the info coming. I respect AX for coming back from all the scrutiny and badmouthing with a bang. Keep it up guys!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like how the topic goes from wanting opinions on hard fx to whether or not their products are tainted or laced. There was a 500 post thread about slim extreme being discontinued a while back which I posted in...just please not again haha.

Im most likely gonna run hard fx after I get out of pct, keep the info coming. I respect AX for coming back from all the scrutiny and badmouthing with a bang. Keep it up guys!
i agree, ax paid a huge price for the past, i think it is time to judge them on the present.

put up a log!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

i agree, ax paid a huge price for the past, i think it is time to judge them on the present.

put up a log!
And you guys have NO idea how bored the online team is and has been for the last 6 months!!

Thanks for the faith, guys. It will be rewarded soon enough. Very very soon... ;)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
MSN has chess...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
played it with my ex alot.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
loll THANKS it is a amazing game when wanting to pass time.