Cortisol Control supp

LifterBR

Awards
Hey, I`m looking for something to use on my H-Drol pct (first cycle). I`m planning on doing 50/50/75/75/75. Have everything else in hand. Just need a cortisol control agent, but don`t know what to buy!

Suppress-C and Reduce-XT are getting hard to find...The other ones I know are Lean FX, Lean Dreams (btw, what`s the deal about the venom one?) and Lean Xtreme. Which is better?

Thanks in advance!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
xlean is a good one^^^ also check out endo amp.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
endoamp max, all natural and best cort supp i have used. Im actually on it as we speak

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used lean xtreme in the past with god results, but Endo Amp Max from Primordial Performance is about as solid a product you'll find out there and would get my vote.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
endoamp max, all natural and best cort supp i have used. Im actually on it as we speak
I really gotta start picking up some of Primordial Performance's products. I always hear nothing but great reviews from everyone.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EndoAmp Max. Ive recommended this to a lot of people and all I ever hear is good feedback. No negative responses on this.

LifterBR

Awards
Unfortunatelly I can`t find any of these on ebay (I`m from Brazil and don`t know any other website that ships to Brazil). Actually I found 1 seller that ships Arom-X, but he charges extremelly hight shipping rates!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
on suggestions from more people than i can count i will be adding endoamp max to my PCT i start in 2weeks, i think its the best on the market from what i see, ill keep you posted

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
endo amp + relora for me was awesome.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
endo amp + relora for me was awesome.
Relora is very good stuff and the price isn't to shabby either, it's the best product for me that controls that craving for sugars, I can only imagine how well it's stacked with endoamp, the only problem with relora for me is it makes me irritable at times ( I'm currently using relora in conjunction with Toco-8 )

UKStrength

Thanks for all the support guys :) EndoAmp is truly a fantastic product and even better at pivotal times such as PCT.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
AX's Lean FX -> $$$
IBE's X-lean -> good value
PP's Endoamp Max -> all natural a bit $$

I've heaps of EAM + a bottle of AX so will be ages till I get a bottle of X-lean :(

The healthy option is EAM. Sure wanna try X-Lean.
Profile,
Androstenetriol, 7-beta-hydroxy-DHEA

Think the idea is that it doesn't convert to test, so okay PCT. Dunno what the "thermogenic enzymes are"

Ergosteroids: induction of thermogenic enzymes in liver of rats treated with steroids derived from dehydroepiandrosterone.
H Lardy, B Partridge, N Kneer, and Y Wei
Institute for Enzyme Research, University of Wisconsin, Madison 53705, USA.
Small right arrow pointing to: This article has been cited by other articles in PMC.
Abstract
Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), an intermediate in the biosynthesis of testosterone and estrogens, exerts several physiological effects not involving the sex hormones. When fed to rats it induces the thermogenic enzymes mitochondrial sn-glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase and cytosolic malic enzyme in their livers. Animals and humans, and their excised tissues, are known to hydroxylate DHEA at several positions and to interconvert 7 alpha-hydroxy-DHEA, 7 beta-hydroxy-DHEA, 7-oxo-DHEA, and the corresponding derivatives of androst-5-enediol. We report here that these 7-oxygenated derivatives are active inducers of these thermogenic enzymes in rats and that the 7-oxo derivatives are more active than the parent steroids. We postulate that the 7 alpha-hydroxy and 7-oxo derivatives are on a metabolic pathway from DHEA to more active steroid hormones. These 7-oxo steroids have potential as therapeutic agents because of their increased activity and because they are not convertible to either testosterone or estrogens.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really gotta start picking up some of Primordial Performance's products. I always hear nothing but great reviews from everyone.
You'll enjoy them my friend. If you have any questions, I'd be more than happy to help you out.

Thanks for the support as well, everyone! :)

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Animal cuts (I'm on it now and its great) X lean I will be on this next (It looks good) USP Labs cissus (I have a bunch in bulk) :p
Yeah I cant remember where I read it, but I was under the assumption that Super Cissus is good for inhibiting cortisol.

LifterBR

Awards
Animal cuts (I'm on it now and its great) X lean I will be on this next (It looks good) USP Labs cissus (I have a bunch in bulk) :p
Serious? I got a bottle of Animal Cuts here with me! Do you guys think it would be enough for cortisol control in a H-Drol PCT (50/50/75/75/75)? I got everything in hand, was just trying to find something for cortisol to get the cycle started!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Serious? I got a bottle of Animal Cuts here with me! Do you guys think it would be enough for cortisol control in a H-Drol PCT (50/50/75/75/75)? I got everything in hand, was just trying to find something for cortisol to get the cycle started!
Yes and using it will save you money :drive: < I love this avi

LifterBR

Awards
hm...I guess mine doesn`t has the Cortisol Control Complex in it...at least I didn`t find nothing on the label! Bought it about a year ago...anybody knows if they changed the formula?