- 04-19-2004, 04:00 PM
I have been working out for a couple months, gains are ok at best. I take 0 suppliments right now, but i think i need to take some to get where i wanna be much faster.
what suppliments would you recomend me to start out on? My goals is to gain muscle and greatly reduce my body fat.
- 04-20-2004, 02:06 PM
learn proper post workout nutrition.
-Carb source for post workout either high gi dextrose or low gi oats
Diet is going to be key in helping you reach your goals.
- 04-21-2004, 03:49 PM
- 5'7" 191 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2002
Originally Posted by Havoc
Sounds very familiar!!
I think the key for you at this point is to get your training in check, and diet in check, then worry about adding additional supps.
Take a multi-vitamin, and get a good protein supplement, and some EFA's. as said already.. You could always try some creatine.
Similar Forum Threads
- By patshmere in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-16-2003, 06:21 PM
- By alittlewhiteboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2003, 05:25 AM
- By gettnbig in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-17-2003, 05:47 PM
- By Conceptions in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-01-2003, 01:46 AM
- By wojo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2002, 01:41 PM