ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS IS DA BESTESS!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
NO MESSAGE, JUST HAD TO PUT THAT OUT THERE. SALUTE TO THE WHOLE A.I STAFF AND COMPANY.
CROWLER YOU'S A BAD MOTHER!#@&#@!::damnit1::thanks::439:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HELLL YAAAA!!! AI IS THE REAL DEAL!!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear you are satisfied.

what products have you tried and what is your favorite ?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
the swole stack,essentails, perform and motivate. but what I'm feelin the most right now is testopro,stoked and perform stacked. That's that "put her to bed stack" and she be needin that Recover pro afterwards

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the swole stack,essentails, perform and motivate. but what I'm feelin the most right now is testopro,stoked and perform stacked. That's that "put her to bed stack" and she be needin that Recover pro afterwards
nice I had some good results on the swole stack.

lol nice analogy

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I gotta say, they prob the friendliest, most polite reps/owner on here man. All class. Im waiting on my formadrol. after that Im gonna finally get some glycobol!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear!!

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Since there are some AI reps in this thread...as a 25 year old, is it advised (or even worth while) to stack Testopro with my HGHup? I see tons of logs and recommendations for this stack, but as a younger guy, is a test boost even necessary (I have heard the argument for "free" test)?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
testopro and hghup seem like an excellent stack, they both have really good reviews, wouldn't advise taking them if ur diet or training are proper or ur questioning yourself, if you do think ur ready...AI is coming out with HGHPro and it should be awesome to stack with testopro as well

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I'm not questioning myself as far as if my training is intense enough or my diet tight enough for it, but rather is it is worth it physiologically. Test levels are already high in younger men and my question was, even though this is a great stack, will a Testopro benefit a younger man? If no, I will spend that money on more staples.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
testopro and hghup seem like an excellent stack, they both have really good reviews, wouldn't advise taking them if ur diet or training are proper or ur questioning yourself, if you do think ur ready...AI is coming out with HGHPro and it should be awesome to stack with testopro as well
Diet is the key that unlocks the door. many people forget this

I'm not questioning myself as far as if my training is intense enough or my diet tight enough for it, but rather is it is worth it physiologically. Test levels are already high in younger men and my question was, even though this is a great stack, will a Testopro benefit a younger man? If no, I will spend that money on more staples.
whats your diet like? Diet is the most important staple and needs to be covered before any supplements a lot of food and protein powder goes in my body per month.

Testopro gives an extra boost, especially in free testosterone which if total testosterone is high and free is not, in short you want free testosterone to be moderate or high.

I did some biotest testosterone booster that had tribulus,and some other ingredients six years ago and I swear it worked so well, maybe it was placebo but whatever it was I got nice gains. Testopro has research done on it to boost free testosterone levels.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A great company. Crowler is the man too.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Diet is the key that unlocks the door. many people forget this

Testopro gives an extra boost, especially in free testosterone which if total testosterone is high and free is not, in short you want free testosterone to be moderate or high.

I did some biotest testosterone booster that had tribulus,and some other ingredients six years ago and I swear it worked so well, maybe it was placebo but whatever it was I got nice gains. Testopro has research done on it to boost free testosterone levels.
Thanks for the help, but generic answers for noobs aren't needed. I have read alot of mixed reviews on tribulus on whether it actually does anything. It worked for you?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
WOW simply wow to the OP

VERY kind of you. I have to say the reps with Anabolic Innovations do a fantastic job. I am extremely fortunate to have them with Anabolic Innovations.

As to the question about TestoPRO I am biased and think HGHpro would be a EXCELLENT STACK! :)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the help, but generic answers for noobs aren't needed. I have read alot of mixed reviews on tribulus on whether it actually does anything. It worked for you?
Studies on tribulus terrestris show it does not work on increasing testosterone levels; however it does work on libido.I can only speak for myself when I was using and got awesome gains .

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes, test is high enough as a young man...but from what i understand once u pass 22 or 23 they start to drop...even if it's only slighty...but natural test boosters like testopro free up test that is already in your body that your body is not or can't use rather than adding test straight into your body, i'm your age and i've used test boosters even if only a few with great success...my buddy is currently using testopro while he trains for semi-pro hockey and loves the strength and size it's giving him

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WOW simply wow to the OP

VERY kind of you. I have to say the reps with Anabolic Innovations do a fantastic job. I am extremely fortunate to have them with Anabolic Innovations.

As to the question about TestoPRO I am biased and think HGHpro would be a EXCELLENT STACK! :)
CROWLER is the man.

TestoPRO and HGHpro will be legit!

yes, test is high enough as a young man...but from what i understand once u pass 22 or 23 they start to drop...even if it's only slighty...but natural test boosters like testopro free up test that is already in your body that your body is not or can't use rather than adding test straight into your body, i'm your age and i've used test boosters even if only a few with great success...my buddy is currently using testopro while he trains for semi-pro hockey and loves the strength and size it's giving him
Pretty much spot on.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I have agree....so far AI is my fav supplement company. I've recently done a pulse cycle with epi (only 20 - 30 mg three times a week) and I have to say I was feeling more pumped, stronger and an overall harder look with the glycobol and testopro stack. God knows what it will be like when I incorporate stoked into this regime.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Oh forgot to ask.....whats the difference between HGHup and HGHpro?

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Id say the most notable differences are the inclusion of Alpha-GPC and GABA, and then the 99% L-dopa.

You wont find Alpha-GPC dosed this high in any similar/competing products.

Not only do you get a HGH optimizer, but you also get something to improve brain health with the Alpha-GPC.

Summary:

HGHpro has Alpha-GPC, GABA, 99% L-dopa, Shilajit

HGHup has Safed Musli, LCLT

Those are the main differences I would say.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Hey uncNATE went on the site to order and didn't see the option or product and i believe CROWLER if i'm not mistaken said we could order off the site? Can you help me with this one?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HGHPro is the new product AI is just about to start testing

AlphaSize® Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline (A-GPC) 500mg
GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid) 500mg

Proprietary complex 968mg
Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa)
Green Tea PE 98% Polyphenols (50% EGCG)
Shilajit 5% Fulvic Acid
B6
Vitamin C
Zinc

HGHUP is an existing product that is put out by Applied Nutricals..

Somatotrophic-Myonucleic Growth Factor:

Cholorophytum Borivilanium (75% extract), L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, Green Tea (98% Polyphenol 50% EGCG), Mucuna Pruriens (standarized to 75% L-Dopa), Magnesium (as Magnesium Carbonate), B-Complex, Bioperine (95-98% Piperine), Huperzine-A (Huperzia Serrata 5% Extract), Selenium

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey uncNATE went on the site to order and didn't see the option or product and i believe CROWLER if i'm not mistaken said we could order off the site? Can you help me with this one?
We will be doing a HUGE special 3 day sale just for Team Anabolic Members.

If you have not signed up you may want to do it now.

Email will be sent out on Monday at 11 AM EST with details.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

There you go!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Thanks CROWLER

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Get excited this looks like a fantastic product!! I am very anxious to get my greedy hands on it, as Crowler can attest.... :nervous:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get excited this looks like a fantastic product!! I am very anxious to get my greedy hands on it, as Crowler can attest.... :nervous:
yes i can't wait either, it's going to be a fun experience

suresha

Awards
  • Established
BOOO,BOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Get dat smart a@$ outta here!!!!!
Didn't they tell you in elementary school you're suppose to start a sentence using a capital?
Beat it kid.......Go kick rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!