opinions on cutting stack
- 04-19-2004, 12:14 PM
- 05-05-2004, 11:52 AM
Originally Posted by stevenki
Add in some R-ala for anti-oxidant protection, and Taurine for the cramps you may get from the clen.
- 05-05-2004, 12:04 PM
I would alternate something there, maybe do clen and tri-max for 2 weeks, than UA for 2 weeks, then back again
09-26-2004, 12:10 AM
Ant suggestions on how much of each for 2 weeks:
2 caps trimax
Does this sould fair?
09-26-2004, 12:11 AM
09-26-2004, 11:57 AM
You might want to start lower with the clen adn cycle up as you feel necessary. Also, I wouldn't run all three of those at the same time, I would run the clen/trimax together.
09-26-2004, 01:12 PM
all 3?Originally Posted by Manu20
2. trimax 2 per day
3. R-ala for anti-oxidant protection, and Taurine??
Sorry for the confusion,,
09-26-2004, 01:46 PM
I was talking about clen, trimax, and usnic acid. Adding r-ala and taurine to the clen/trimax is fine.
09-26-2004, 07:42 PM
Excuse my ignorance but, what will the follwoing do for me?
- usnic acid.
10-02-2004, 11:40 AM
do some ressearch man...Originally Posted by fa2349
10-02-2004, 06:50 PM
Steven - are you using any androgens with this stack? I've been thinking that using M1T/4AD along with clen/Trimax would be a pretty good leaning stack for someone with stubborn areas.
10-02-2004, 10:08 PM
If it is your first time with clen increments are essential, but dose varies on person, size, and tolerance
10-03-2004, 02:06 PM
this is actually a pretty old thread, i stacked trimax-with clen and then usnic for about 2 weeks then carefully watched my diet for rebound
10-03-2004, 02:55 PM
Damn, I didnt even realize someone resurrected this thread....sorry about thatOriginally Posted by stevenki
Similar Forum Threads
- By xtatic in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-21-2006, 11:47 PM
- By OCCFan023 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-04-2006, 09:44 PM
- By Head Nurse in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2005, 12:06 PM
- By Head Nurse in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-04-2005, 03:17 PM
- By shaddow in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-19-2004, 06:12 PM