Is musashi P40 S***

E

EctoMeso

hi just wondering if this stuff is ne good?? im out of protein and its shopping day today and they have this stuff at the supermarket. worth getting or not?? cheap enough....

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
If it truely is cheap as in cheaper then buying online and has a decent profile grab it i have no idea what it is because i havent heard of it before. You can get a good 5 pounds of quality protein online for 30-40$ thats 50+ servings if you wait a little bit id deffinately buy online if i had to suggest just by some whole foods like chicken to tide you over to your protein comes in if you buy online.

E

EctoMeso

If it truely is cheap as in cheaper then buying online and has a decent profile grab it i have no idea what it is because i havent heard of it before. You can get a good 5 pounds of quality protein online for 30-40$ thats 50+ servings if you wait a little bit id deffinately buy online if i had to suggest just by some whole foods like chicken to tide you over to your protein comes in if you buy online.
yea cheers m8 thats actually what im going to do now since making this post. just gotta (as u said) make sure i get my extra protein intake from other sources until it arrives......

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
marine75023 Anabolics 0