The Cut

rage123

Awards
Ok so I'm starting a cut soon and I have some products to help supplement it.

Facts: 6'2 225 lb, workout 5-6 times a week, college student
diet:
this will be what i consume, it will vary slightly day to day..
1: eggwhite omlet
2: protein shake
3: salad with grilled chicken, fruit
4: oats w/ raisins and milk
5: Salad w/ grilled chicken, pasta salad/fruit
6: Post workout shake, oats

Supplements:
Prime 2 tabs 3x a day
OxyElite Pro: 1 pill morning, 1 pill pre-workout (i workout at night)
Recreate: 1 pill morning, 1 pill pre-workout
Beta Alanine: 3 tabs, 2x a day
Whey

I plan on doing cardio during the day as well as postworkout. I'm hoping the Prime will allow me to retain muscle and strength while I lose body fat%, that is my overall goal. any comments and criticisms are very highly recommended...thanks!
-Rage

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
how old? whats ur BF%

rage123

Awards
22, body fat isnt really clear...low 20 most likely

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
Ive read of so many people having such good results with clen, while managing sides, I just don't get why it would be recommended when its one of those items that you have to "know" somebody to get, or be really lucky not to get scammed, since for legal reasons sources can not be discussed.

I will say, I miss ephedra...I dropped 100 pounds with that, a tweak of diet, push ups, crunches, and only a bit of walking and I managed to not turn into a twig either....good times.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Ive read of so many people having such good results with clen, while managing sides, I just don't get why it would be recommended when its one of those items that you have to "know" somebody to get, or be really lucky not to get scammed, since for legal reasons sources can not be discussed.

I will say, I miss ephedra...I dropped 100 pounds with that, a tweak of diet, push ups, crunches, and only a bit of walking and I managed to not turn into a twig either....good times.
you can buy it OTC @ any pharmacy i like Wallgreens brand stack it with nodoze and asparin... Voila

each pill is 12.5mg ephedrine think there $9.99

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
you can buy it OTC @ any pharmacy i like Wallgreens brand stack it with nodoze and asparin... Voila

each pill is 12.5mg ephedrine think there $9.99
like i said check out my thread first and id be glad to help

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't add anything except staples till your about 15% this way its easier to add stuff when u plateau

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established

if you use google for Clen there are a ton of sellers, all you the have to do his cross check the seller using "google" and u can easily tell who the good guys are from the bad. Its not hard just do a little bit of research

rage123

Awards
I don't want to run clen for certain reasons, although your log is inspiring..but I would like for this thread not to turn into a clen spamming..I'm just curious if anyone has any advice on what I have here right now...I already have these supps so I won't be getting different ones..thanks,

-Rage

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
if you use google for Clen there are a ton of sellers, all you the have to do his cross check the seller using "google" and u can easily tell who the good guys are from the bad. Its not hard just do a little bit of research
I saw a ton, maybe its obvious to some, to me, they all looked just as shady...but im a paranoid type of guy lol

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
stick with what you got! Looks good! You should be able to shred up well with what you have. Keep us up to date

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looks ok but nothing is measured???? and maybe add a topical fatburner towards the end to keep the fat loss tight maybe dermatherm target or eviscerate

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
do searches on Clen and ECA stack have used both effectively have Clen log going right now, it followed a run with ECA stack...

Take a look and then id be happy to answer any other questions

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/147712-logging-my-first.html
What the heck, please dont just tell someone to use clen. Jeeez look if anything research clen sides vs benefits.

Add jogging after your workouts HIT cardio, wind sprints, lunges and hill sprints. Keep it safe