BioTest Alpha Male T-booster, Review

1. BioTest Alpha Male T-booster, Review

Has anyone tried this supplement? I am looking for a t-booster that increases my bodies natural production of testosterone. What are some gains I can expect from this t-booster?

2. Biotest doesn't get a whole lot of play in these parts. Sorry I've never tried it.
    •   

3. not a fan of Biotest... too much BS back in the day @ T-Nation

4. Testopro is the way to go!

5. Quote Originally Posted by DGA3 View Post
    Testopro is the way to go!

Please explain why. Thanks

6. I've seen some decent reviews on a supp site but the problem with Biotest is that their products are very overpriced.

Diesel Test Hardcore (DTH), Bioforge and Formadrol all have blood work backing up their increase in test. I've tried DTH (5 tabs per day of the 120 count) and Bioforge (4 tabs a day) and would say that DTH had the edge in increasing libido and Bioforge if you are looking for a recomp/fat loss with some libido increase.

Sustain Alpha and Testopro are other products that people have reported big increases in libido when using.

7. so bioforge does support some fat loss?

8. Definitely, you will find that your appetite will increase a bit but provided you keep your diet clean and follow a decent training plan you will gain some muscle and lose fat at the same time.

9. I like Alpha Male, but it's pricey. In fact, I want to order more but they were out-of-stock a few days ago.

BioTest has good supplements but they're not sold at NP.

10. Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    Definitely, you will find that your appetite will increase a bit but provided you keep your diet clean and follow a decent training plan you will gain some muscle and lose fat at the same time.
    True that.

11. Quote Originally Posted by jbray View Post
    so bioforge does support some fat loss?
    Any good testosterone booster should support some fat loss.

Similar Forum Threads

1. ALPHA MALE Anyone!
    By Aaelael in forum Supplements
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 11:28 AM
  2. Male Libido Booster
    By Jimbo15 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 02:33 PM
  3. Becoming an Alpha male: Mr. Incog's pure Alpha One log
    By mrinc0gnit0 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3