7,8 benzoflavone

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. 7,8 benzoflavone


    what's the consensus on this stuff? does anybody know where to buy bulk?


  2. I believe it's in Sustain Alpha
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ProOne View Post
    I believe it's in Sustain Alpha
    It is =)

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ProOne View Post
    I believe it's in Sustain Alpha
    Affirmative.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  5. Quote Originally Posted by julius kelp View Post
    what's the consensus on this stuff? does anybody know where to buy bulk?
    Have you tried our Sustain Alpha product?

    I'd be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have.

    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  6. Sustain Alpha is amazing, i love it.. that is all

  7. yep, Dermacrine as well. I am very impressed with these products. I do have the dryest & itchiest skin I've ever had this winter, not to blame the transdermals completely for that, but, i'd like to check out the orals. i was looking at the liqua-vade products (a little pricey...) & also a similar product AMS Arom-X, it doesn't appear to be nearly as strong though. i'm just a bulk powder kind of guy!

  8. It's a really great ingredient, the IC50 on it is 70nm which is VERY strong.

  9. very interesting, so where does one obtain a small quantity of bulk

  10. Quote Originally Posted by julius kelp View Post
    very interesting, so where does one obtain a small quantity of bulk
    im not sure on bulk but sustain alpha has it as well as formadrol both are great products and i can speak from experience with sustain alpha.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  11. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    It's a really great ingredient, the IC50 on it is 70nm which is VERY strong.
    is 7,8 benzo a natural occuring compound? or is it synthetic? if it's natural, can you run it indefinitly or does it need to be cycled?

    Also, is 100mg twice a day an acceptable serving for 7,8 benzo?

  12. I thin it may be doing a lot of the work in Sustain Alpha. RezV gets all the credit because it's so popular, and people think of it as an actual nutrient, which is debateable.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    I thin it may be doing a lot of the work in Sustain Alpha. RezV gets all the credit because it's so popular, and people think of it as an actual nutrient, which is debateable.
    Why is it debateable that it is or is not an actual nutrient? any links you can provide me?
  14. I read 7,8 benzoflavone was a possible carcinogenic


    Any Primordial Performance reps care to give their opinion on the safety of products containing this ingredient?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Conagher View Post
    Any Primordial Performance reps care to give their opinion on the safety of products containing this ingredient?
    really? cause all the studies that i have read actually note that it has to be mixed with benzo[a]pyrene. And more so, that benzo[a]pyrene is the compound that is carcinogenic...

    I'd like to see a study that you've read that points to 7,8 BENZOFLAVONE being carcinogenic.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Conagher View Post
    Any Primordial Performance reps care to give their opinion on the safety of products containing this ingredient?
    its not carcinogenic that was combined with a completely different flavone. and if ur looking for bulk the only place would be custom capsule. use the 20% discount code and get it in caps, idk about bioavailability since t-911 is sublingual and sustain alpha was originally transdermal id probably want to add some naringin and bioperine to the capsule to maybe make it more bioavailable , or just dose it higher if u gots the cash

  17. Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    its not carcinogenic that was combined with a completely different flavone. and if ur looking for bulk the only place would be custom capsule. use the 20% discount code and get it in caps, idk about bioavailability since t-911 is sublingual and sustain alpha was originally transdermal id probably want to add some naringin and bioperine to the capsule to maybe make it more bioavailable , or just dose it higher if u gots the cash
    thank you sanchez where is this 20% discount code? i didn't know about this. and what is a good dosing of 7,8 benzo? dosing of bioperine with it? twice a day?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    Why is it debateable that it is or is not an actual nutrient? any links you can provide me?
    Well, a lot of people say that it gives them joint pain. I noticed this myself. I suspect that no one says this about Sustiain because the test booster makes sure the RezV doesn't send your estrogen too low.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Well, a lot of people say that it gives them joint pain. I noticed this myself. I suspect that no one says this about Sustiain because the test booster makes sure the RezV doesn't send your estrogen too low.
    joint pain is from estrogen being too low

  20. Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    thank you sanchez where is this 20% discount code? i didn't know about this. and what is a good dosing of 7,8 benzo? dosing of bioperine with it? twice a day?
    idk the coupon of the top of my head but if u go to the Custom capsule subsection and look in there for any of russianstars posts his signature has the code

  21. Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    idk the coupon of the top of my head but if u go to the Custom capsule subsection and look in there for any of russianstars posts his signature has the code
    Thank you again..

    Is there anymore information you can shed on the subject? what are other pros and cons of 7,8 benzoflavone? and if you know dosing amounts that would be great too.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    joint pain is from estrogen being too low
    That's what I was getting at. People report it on other rezveritrol products. I suspect that they don't on Sustain because it has RezV and a direct testosterone booster. With the boost in test, estrogen might raise enough to not go to low.

  23. 150-200mg would be nice

  24. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    That's what I was getting at. People report it on other rezveritrol products. I suspect that they don't on Sustain because it has RezV and a direct testosterone booster. With the boost in test, estrogen might raise enough to not go to low.
    Trans REs and 7,8 Benzo are both natty AIs so to speak, they both modulate estrogen and lower it which is why it raises test, Trans-res does not do anything like testofen or Trib Alatus speaking in terms of raising testosterone directly or free test thru SHBG lowering. they both lower estrogen which results in increased test, not seeing what ur trying to say here

  25. I thought rezV was the AI and benzo directly stimulated test. I stand corrected.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    its not carcinogenic that was combined with a completely different flavone. and if ur looking for bulk the only place would be custom capsule. use the 20% discount code and get it in caps, idk about bioavailability since t-911 is sublingual and sustain alpha was originally transdermal id probably want to add some naringin and bioperine to the capsule to maybe make it more bioavailable , or just dose it higher if u gots the cash
    Thank you for the response.Have been wanting to try it for awhile but was a worried about the safety issues but I apparently had it mistaken for a different compound.I will definitely give custom capsule`s product a try.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    It's a really great ingredient, the IC50 on it is 70nm which is VERY strong.
    I wonder why Sustain Alpha doesn't have much of an estrogen lowering effect then? I'm not knocking the product, it's a decent libido/mood booster and seems to make my testicles a little more plump, but it doesn't necessarily dry me out or make me shed water weight like stronger AI's (ATD, 6-bromo, 6-OXO), etc.

    I read in some PP forum post a while back that it's anti-e effect isn't drastic and that the estrogen numbers for Sustain Alpha bloodwork are "all over the place" meaning very slight decrease or very slight increase in most cases.

    OTOH - The benzoflavone in Reversitol V2 does absolutely zilch for me.

  28. try dermacrine and sustain alpha.. both supplements are great...
    i tried those and they're both effective..

  29. do you know a good dosage for 7.8 Benzoflavone?
    i will go to Custom Capsule
    thanks

  30. Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    do you know a good dosage for 7.8 Benzoflavone?
    i will go to Custom Capsule
    thanks
    See post #24

  31. thanks

  32. anyone try this site
    is it for consumer use?
    http://www.indofinechemical.com/comp...-indofine.aspx

  33. Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    150-200mg would be nice
    would 300 mg of Benzoflavone spread evenly three times a day be overkill?
    Trying it after my current PES Erase/AT2 stack.
    Going to add the 98% piperine for bioavailability.
    From CC.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    anyone try this site
    is it for consumer use?
    http://www.indofinechemical.com/comp...-indofine.aspx
    I think you can order without any problems.

    Sigma Aldrich has it too on their home site.

  35. how do you order thru Sigma Aldrich?
    how much do you get?

  36. Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    how do you order thru Sigma Aldrich?
    how much do you get?
    Just register like any other site.
    Was going to get bulk myself but got on the PES kick so......
    Seems like they currently have 1 gram for 27.30 and 5 grams for 68.60 usd.
    The 5 grams are back ordered till 8-4-2011 though.

  37. thanks
    I also called Custom Capsule. They still have it in stock. Would you recommend buying from them?

  38. Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    joint pain is from estrogen being too low
    I had very bad joint pain from sustain as well, and had to stop before I became crippled. My hips were killing me. I did some research and many others were having the same problems, and it was related to the resveratrol. Sustain won't drop your estrogen low enough to cause joint pain. I dropped the sustain and my joints slowly got better, but if I'd take resveratrol by itself, it would come back. I'd like to find the benzoflavone in bulk also, so I dont have to take that crippling resveratrol. The benzoflavone worked well however..made me horny and made my "boys" get big lol.

  39. benzoflavone worked well however..made me horny and made my "boys" get big lol.
    Thanks for the review
    Custom Capsle has it . Are there places to get bulk

    ?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Would formestane and 7,8-benzoflavone be overkill?
    By GuyverX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 03:22 PM
  2. 7,8 Benzoflavone Article
    By Andy G in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 10:45 AM
  3. 7, 8 benzoflavone cancerous?
    By Delita420 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-26-2009, 11:20 PM
  4. 7,8 Benzoflavone
    By LAC in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 01:48 PM
  5. 7,8 benzoflavone
    By LAC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 03:14 PM
Log in
Log in