7,8 benzoflavone

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
what's the consensus on this stuff? does anybody know where to buy bulk?

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established

kevin128

Awards
Sustain Alpha is amazing, i love it.. that is all

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
yep, Dermacrine as well. I am very impressed with these products. I do have the dryest & itchiest skin I've ever had this winter, not to blame the transdermals completely for that, but, i'd like to check out the orals. i was looking at the liqua-vade products (a little pricey...) & also a similar product AMS Arom-X, it doesn't appear to be nearly as strong though. i'm just a bulk powder kind of guy!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's a really great ingredient, the IC50 on it is 70nm which is VERY strong.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
very interesting, so where does one obtain a small quantity of bulk

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
very interesting, so where does one obtain a small quantity of bulk
im not sure on bulk but sustain alpha has it as well as formadrol both are great products and i can speak from experience with sustain alpha.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
is 7,8 benzo a natural occuring compound? or is it synthetic? if it's natural, can you run it indefinitly or does it need to be cycled?

Also, is 100mg twice a day an acceptable serving for 7,8 benzo?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I thin it may be doing a lot of the work in Sustain Alpha. RezV gets all the credit because it's so popular, and people think of it as an actual nutrient, which is debateable.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I thin it may be doing a lot of the work in Sustain Alpha. RezV gets all the credit because it's so popular, and people think of it as an actual nutrient, which is debateable.
Why is it debateable that it is or is not an actual nutrient? any links you can provide me?

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read 7,8 benzoflavone was a possible carcinogenic

Any Primordial Performance reps care to give their opinion on the safety of products containing this ingredient?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Any Primordial Performance reps care to give their opinion on the safety of products containing this ingredient?
really? cause all the studies that i have read actually note that it has to be mixed with benzo[a]pyrene. And more so, that benzo[a]pyrene is the compound that is carcinogenic...

I'd like to see a study that you've read that points to 7,8 BENZOFLAVONE being carcinogenic.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
its not carcinogenic that was combined with a completely different flavone. and if ur looking for bulk the only place would be custom capsule. use the 20% discount code and get it in caps, idk about bioavailability since t-911 is sublingual and sustain alpha was originally transdermal id probably want to add some naringin and bioperine to the capsule to maybe make it more bioavailable , or just dose it higher if u gots the cash

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
its not carcinogenic that was combined with a completely different flavone. and if ur looking for bulk the only place would be custom capsule. use the 20% discount code and get it in caps, idk about bioavailability since t-911 is sublingual and sustain alpha was originally transdermal id probably want to add some naringin and bioperine to the capsule to maybe make it more bioavailable , or just dose it higher if u gots the cash
thank you sanchez :) where is this 20% discount code? i didn't know about this. and what is a good dosing of 7,8 benzo? dosing of bioperine with it? twice a day?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Why is it debateable that it is or is not an actual nutrient? any links you can provide me?
Well, a lot of people say that it gives them joint pain. I noticed this myself. I suspect that no one says this about Sustiain because the test booster makes sure the RezV doesn't send your estrogen too low.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Well, a lot of people say that it gives them joint pain. I noticed this myself. I suspect that no one says this about Sustiain because the test booster makes sure the RezV doesn't send your estrogen too low.
joint pain is from estrogen being too low

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
thank you sanchez :) where is this 20% discount code? i didn't know about this. and what is a good dosing of 7,8 benzo? dosing of bioperine with it? twice a day?
idk the coupon of the top of my head but if u go to the Custom capsule subsection and look in there for any of russianstars posts his signature has the code

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
idk the coupon of the top of my head but if u go to the Custom capsule subsection and look in there for any of russianstars posts his signature has the code
Thank you again..

Is there anymore information you can shed on the subject? what are other pros and cons of 7,8 benzoflavone? and if you know dosing amounts that would be great too.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was getting at. People report it on other rezveritrol products. I suspect that they don't on Sustain because it has RezV and a direct testosterone booster. With the boost in test, estrogen might raise enough to not go to low.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was getting at. People report it on other rezveritrol products. I suspect that they don't on Sustain because it has RezV and a direct testosterone booster. With the boost in test, estrogen might raise enough to not go to low.
Trans REs and 7,8 Benzo are both natty AIs so to speak, they both modulate estrogen and lower it which is why it raises test, Trans-res does not do anything like testofen or Trib Alatus speaking in terms of raising testosterone directly or free test thru SHBG lowering. they both lower estrogen which results in increased test, not seeing what ur trying to say here

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I thought rezV was the AI and benzo directly stimulated test. I stand corrected.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the response.Have been wanting to try it for awhile but was a worried about the safety issues but I apparently had it mistaken for a different compound.I will definitely give custom capsule`s product a try.

neuropharm

Awards
I wonder why Sustain Alpha doesn't have much of an estrogen lowering effect then? I'm not knocking the product, it's a decent libido/mood booster and seems to make my testicles a little more plump, but it doesn't necessarily dry me out or make me shed water weight like stronger AI's (ATD, 6-bromo, 6-OXO), etc.

I read in some PP forum post a while back that it's anti-e effect isn't drastic and that the estrogen numbers for Sustain Alpha bloodwork are "all over the place" meaning very slight decrease or very slight increase in most cases.

OTOH - The benzoflavone in Reversitol V2 does absolutely zilch for me.

dawn01

Banned
Awards
try dermacrine and sustain alpha.. both supplements are great...
i tried those and they're both effective..

LAC

LAC

Awards
do you know a good dosage for 7.8 Benzoflavone?
i will go to Custom Capsule
thanks

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
150-200mg would be nice
would 300 mg of Benzoflavone spread evenly three times a day be overkill?
Trying it after my current PES Erase/AT2 stack.
Going to add the 98% piperine for bioavailability.
From CC.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
how do you order thru Sigma Aldrich?
how much do you get?
Just register like any other site.
Was going to get bulk myself but got on the PES kick so......
Seems like they currently have 1 gram for 27.30 and 5 grams for 68.60 usd.
The 5 grams are back ordered till 8-4-2011 though.

LAC

LAC

Awards
thanks
I also called Custom Capsule. They still have it in stock. Would you recommend buying from them?

Antabolix

Awards
I had very bad joint pain from sustain as well, and had to stop before I became crippled. My hips were killing me. I did some research and many others were having the same problems, and it was related to the resveratrol. Sustain won't drop your estrogen low enough to cause joint pain. I dropped the sustain and my joints slowly got better, but if I'd take resveratrol by itself, it would come back. I'd like to find the benzoflavone in bulk also, so I dont have to take that crippling resveratrol. The benzoflavone worked well however..made me horny and made my "boys" get big lol.

LAC

LAC

Awards
benzoflavone worked well however..made me horny and made my "boys" get big lol.
Thanks for the review
Custom Capsle has it . Are there places to get bulk

?

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
thanks
I also called Custom Capsule. They still have it in stock. Would you recommend buying from them?
If they will sell it to you in bulk then most definitely get it.
they have always gotten my orders correct.

csherrymagic

Awards
Hi There. I am a professional sales, I sell those bulk quantity products to manufacturers. I do sell 7,8- Benzoflavone in bulk too.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I wonder why Sustain Alpha doesn't have much of an estrogen lowering effect then? I'm not knocking the product, it's a decent libido/mood booster and seems to make my testicles a little more plump, but it doesn't necessarily dry me out or make me shed water weight like stronger AI's (ATD, 6-bromo, 6-OXO), etc.
IMO This is a good thing and here's why.

If you run a compound like SD or Epi, they have AI effects already (ESPECIALLY Epi).
Say you run Epi for 4 weeks, followed by a strong AI for 4 weeks. Thats 8 weeks of estrogen suppression going on there.

The point of PCT is to restore your bodys natural balance of hormones AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE. Using a strong AI in PCT is counterproductive to this goal, when a SERM will counteract any negative sides excess estrogen might have. Simply put, if your using a SERM, there is no need to use a strong AI, unless your bloated or whatever. Technically speaking a SERM will negate any negative sides excess estrogen may have.

That's why I LOVED Sustain Alpha. Not only can you run it during PCT, but it's a great ON cycle product as well, especially when you get into the weeks 5-6 and your libido starts going down the tubes. It's almost like an OTC HCG.

But, my PH days are over with.