- 07-13-2011, 04:22 PM
- 6'2" 215 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2006
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
- 09-28-2011, 05:43 PM
Hi There. I am a professional sales, I sell those bulk quantity products to manufacturers. I do sell 7,8- Benzoflavone in bulk too.
- 09-29-2011, 07:26 AM
If you run a compound like SD or Epi, they have AI effects already (ESPECIALLY Epi).
Say you run Epi for 4 weeks, followed by a strong AI for 4 weeks. Thats 8 weeks of estrogen suppression going on there.
The point of PCT is to restore your bodys natural balance of hormones AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE. Using a strong AI in PCT is counterproductive to this goal, when a SERM will counteract any negative sides excess estrogen might have. Simply put, if your using a SERM, there is no need to use a strong AI, unless your bloated or whatever. Technically speaking a SERM will negate any negative sides excess estrogen may have.
That's why I LOVED Sustain Alpha. Not only can you run it during PCT, but it's a great ON cycle product as well, especially when you get into the weeks 5-6 and your libido starts going down the tubes. It's almost like an OTC HCG.
But, my PH days are over with.
Similar Forum Threads
- By GuyverX in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2010, 03:22 PM
- By Andy G in forum OTC DrugReplies: 10Last Post: 12-30-2009, 10:45 AM
- By Delita420 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-26-2009, 11:20 PM
- By LAC in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2008, 01:48 PM
- By LAC in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2008, 03:14 PM