Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.35%

Jack3d or Muscle Marinade

I am currently taking Jacked but have bin hearing good things about Muscle Marinade im geussing this is a new product anyone have any reviews about Muscle Marinade and what do you prefer

Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.51%

I have heard some great things about MM. Most the the comments I hear about jack3ed not so good.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Id go MM not because jack3d doesnt work becaue it does but MM seems so complete and perfect i just cant see NOT trying it, i assume you have tried jack3d before in whichc ase why not try something else.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.35%

yea and the effects of jack3d seem to be wearin off the more and more i use it has anyone takin this yet that can give me a good review im most likely going to buy a tub once im done with my jack3d
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

The Marinade. Ive been wanting to try it! If ya dont like it go with Jacked.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.82%

MM tastes terrible. Jack3d lemon lime tastes great.

Jack3d gets you jacked. MM made my stomach queezy for the next hour.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by chuck66 View Post
    I am currently taking Jacked but have bin hearing good things about Muscle Marinade im geussing this is a new product anyone have any reviews about Muscle Marinade and what do you prefer
    I thought you had made up your mind to try Muscle Marinade:

Muscle Marinade=Amazing
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by SmallTownIron View Post
    I have heard some great things about MM. Most the the comments I hear about jack3ed not so good.
    I strongly challenge this statement. Please provide the links!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%

yea and the effects of jack3d seem to be wearin off the more and more i use it has anyone takin this yet that can give me a good review im most likely going to buy a tub once im done with my jack3d
    The effects of any pre-workout supplement that contains stimulants wear off over time, whether it is called Jack3d, Muscle Marinade, or anything else. This is why supplements, including stim-containing pre-workout supplements, should be cycled!
  10. Team Anabolic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I strongly challenge this statement. Please provide the links!
    It sells too well for this to be the case that it lets people down.

11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%

Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    It sells too well for this to be the case that it lets people down.
    Currently the 3rd best-selling product at BB.com and at NutraPlanet, not to mention other outlets. When so many units are sold, there are bound to be some users that are not completely satisfied with the product. But these are certainly not in the majority. That is why I strongly disagreed with the earlier poster that suggested most Jack3d feedback were negative.
  12. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I still like the red jacked, 3-4 times a week
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  13. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.3%

Jack3d is great stuff, but like all stims you have to cycle them. If you take it for 2 months straight and think it's going to have the same effect it had on day one, then you don't know a lot about stims. I've been using Jack3d for 6 or 7 weeks now, but I only use it 3-4 times a week and I still feel it. It's a fantastic pre-workout formula if used correctly.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.35%

i onli use jack3d 5 times a week and feel the effect everytime still its made realy good is it necesary to cycle jack3d if u dnt use it daily
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.35%

has anyone compared the ingredients in jack3d to MM are they prti much the same or wat
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.69%

I just tried jack3d for the first time a few weeks ago. It does its job as far as I can tell. It doesn't give me a rush like NO Xplode did, but it sort of surpresses my fatigue from the work day and gives me enough energy to get a session in. Only reason I take it is when I have to lift after my 9 hour work days. In my opinion it tastes like crap, but so has every other pre-wo supp I've tried. Never tried MM though. I will probably try something else after this Jack3d is gone though.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.35%

Quote Originally Posted by CornFed View Post

did MM just make you feel queezy or did it atleast give you an energy boost like jack3d does and how were ur pumps on MM
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

While I'm not a fan of Jacked, I find it hard to believe there are many reviews available on MM since it was just released to stores not very long ago. I will be logging MM and I'm very excited to try it as it does have a very complete profile. One of the best bangs for you buck is Scivation VasoCharge/Primaforce Primal N02, same product different name. You can pick these up for under $20 and IMHO work much better the Jacked does for workout. However, I do occasionally take a scoop or two of the original jacked if I'm going to be out late, but for working out, I dont think Jacked is nearly as complete as other formulas.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.66%

what flavor did you try of MM?
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Im pretty sure this is an opinion because i absoulutely apauled jack3d lemon lime and ive stated that before the tropical punch is just fine would i classify either as delicious? no but it gives great energy and focus so taste isnt an issue. As for MM i have heard its quite the opposite i had a freind bought a bottle and said it tasted great he said it wasnt the best thing he has ever tasted but didnt have to force it down.

I dont think this thread is focused around taste but more or effects since taste is different for well everyone and theres many variables which can affect it, now getting queezy from it is another story but that could also be possibly an ingredient in MM which didnt settle well with you once again self dependent with every other preworkout supp its going to work differently for everyone theres no way to clearly state which product is better from just one review you HAVE to try it which is why i suggested since he already tried jack3d give MM a try because if you dont like it you have jack3d to go back to....
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.17%

i like jack3d. lemon lime is ok (taste like a combo of lemon lime gatorade and getting punched in the face) but tropical is better imo. the effects haven't worn off yet
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.24%

MM formula is FAR superior to the stim and small amount of creatine you get from jacked
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

i don't understand how ppl say jack3d is gross tasting, it's not the best don't get me wrong, it's not superpump250 by any means as taste goes, but jp8 anyone? give that a try and let me know how that tastes....as far as the superior preworkout between these two, i believe it's totally up to the person, i prefer a preworkout that gives energy, low on the ba tingles, and some creatine, i'm not to much into the "pump" products anymore, i've read multiple places and articles that say the pump thing is pointless, it allows ppl to feel good about their product with no real advantages, as far as muscle marinade goes, it looks like a solid product, i have yet to try it so i can't comment, but jack3d is my all time favorite
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i don't understand how ppl say jack3d is gross tasting, it's not the best don't get me wrong, it's not superpump250 by any means as taste goes, but jp8 anyone? give that a try and let me know how that tastes....as far as the superior preworkout between these two, i believe it's totally up to the person, i prefer a preworkout that gives energy, low on the ba tingles, and some creatine, i'm not to much into the "pump" products anymore, i've read multiple places and articles that say the pump thing is pointless, it allows ppl to feel good about their product with no real advantages, as far as muscle marinade goes, it looks like a solid product, i have yet to try it so i can't comment, but jack3d is my all time favorite
    If you like Jack3d as so do I, then you would love N2KTS, it's the best PWO supp IMO, Taste is my fav too, I guess not a lot of people have tried it:S

Has anyone Tried N2KTS?
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.35%

does anyone know if MM is going to hit stores like GNC anytime soon
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.66%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    If you like Jack3d as so do I, then you would love N2KTS, it's the best PWO supp IMO, Taste is my fav too, I guess not a lot of people have tried it:S

Has anyone Tried N2KTS?
    NKOTB?
  27. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.3%

I really want to give MM a try, but I'm not willing to pay 40 bucks for it right now. I still have plenty of other goodies to get me by until that comes down in price a bit.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.66%

Quote Originally Posted by scott72 View Post
    I really want to give MM a try, but I'm not willing to pay 40 bucks for it right now. I still have plenty of other goodies to get me by until that comes down in price a bit.
    its 40$?
  29. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.3%

Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    its 40$?
    $39.99 for 27 servings..About the most I go on most supps is low $30's except for protein..
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.53%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post

Has anyone Tried N2KTS?
    I found the suff, but who makes this? it looks unbranded the site that has i've never come across before....from what i've read seems like theres to much ba in it, not a big fan of to much ba, i hate the heat and itchy feeling
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

like i stated taste is different for everyone because it taste good to you doesnt mean it tastes good to someone else, im not saying it was the worst tasting product ive ever tasted but i could barely take it down. But like i mentioned earlier its different for EVERYONE more then likely no one will have the exact same view on a product.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.35%

Quote Originally Posted by scott72 View Post
    $39.99 for 27 servings..About the most I go on most supps is low $30's except for protein..
    You can buy it from foxsupplements for 35 bucks with free shipping
  33. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.87%

i go with jack3d cuz it has not dyes..i cant have anything with a dye in it
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.53%

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    like i stated taste is different for everyone because it taste good to you doesnt mean it tastes good to someone else, im not saying it was the worst tasting product ive ever tasted but i could barely take it down. But like i mentioned earlier its different for EVERYONE more then likely no one will have the exact same view on a product.
    i know everyones taste is different, but it's not horrible, i guess for you it is...but doesn't it say take it with 4-8oz of water, thats like a shot...try jp8, one serving between 6 ppl i used to work with and they couldn't finish it
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I found the suff, but who makes this? it looks unbranded the site that has i've never come across before....from what i've read seems like theres to much ba in it, not a big fan of to much ba, i hate the heat and itchy feeling
    It's made by Need2buildmuscle, hmm I didn't get anymore tingles from it then I did with Jack3d, but it gives you a crazy rush of the best energy I have ever felt, and not just a caffeine buzz, like very clean energy and really gave me a good stength increase compared to any other Pre-workout I've used, also Pumps were really nice.

On there site they have a Sample starter Pack of there supplements for $5, thats what I got to try it out, I was very impressed with N2KTS and the taste of there Vanilla Protein.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Screw jack3d AND muscle m.arinade, and the dimethylamylaminelinelyn they rode in on. I hate that ****.
  37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%

heres the link to that ...
    Links to competing online stores are not allowed here. Be careful before you get yourself banned!
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Screw jack3d AND muscle m.arinade, and the dimethylamylaminelinelyn they rode in on. I hate that ****.
    I am not sure what that means. Jack3d is much more than Geranium. Besides, Geranium, like other related compounds, has a dose-dependent effect.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i know everyones taste is different, but it's not horrible, i guess for you it is...but doesn't it say take it with 4-8oz of water, thats like a shot...try jp8, one serving between 6 ppl i used to work with and they couldn't finish it
    That is true the 4 ounces does make it more bearable but it may have just been the batches i had of jack3d i just gaged like crazy and could barely get it down but the tropical punch one goes down nice and smooth and is much much better in my mind i love it.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.35%

does anyone know if gnc will be stocking up on Muscle Marinade anytime soon

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 04:55 AM
  2. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 04:51 AM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 04:26 PM
  4. Muscle Marinade Log
    By DreamWeaver in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 01:10 PM
  5. Just got Muscle Marinade
    By chuck66 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15