Can you guys help me out on this one.
Thanks

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Can you guys help me out on this one.
Thanks
Onlly thing I can say is that I was a non-responder to Prime---and I went through two bottles. Currently using Natadrol and liking the pump and strength increases. I normally don't care if a product gives me a pump but this one lasts long. I'm going to up my dose to 8 caps a day and stack it with Formadrol when it arrives (I have Ghenerate) which I will add in, too. But I'm getting off topic again..:dunno:

ekdevil

Awards
well,it seems both arent potent enough and quite pricy.one bottle isnt enough for both and the companies makes you buy 3 bottles per cycle for you to "feel" the effects.Natadrol you have no idea how much of the main ingredient(Tinospora Cordifilia) is in a capsule of Natadrol since its a prop blend of 4 different ingredients.only thing common between users is it makes you piss a lot and takes about 2weeks to kick in,which is long for an "androgen".Prime seems to only worked when dosed high and making you buy 3 bottles.Prime seems a bit expensive for its main ingredient of "Water Chesnut"

so it depends on which ad you like more,the natural androgen or the ultimate muscle pill? i say just buy prime so you dont have to buy a pct product so you dont have to waste your $.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Depends whether you respond well to Prime. You could of course run Natadrol and do Prime PCT.

The Natadrol concept is very interesting - the logs are great. If I were a competition level athelete I'd run it heavily.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well,it seems both arent potent enough and quite pricy.one bottle isnt enough for both and the companies makes you buy 3 bottles per cycle for you to "feel" the effects.Natadrol you have no idea how much of the main ingredient(Tinospora Cordifilia) is in a capsule of Natadrol since its a prop blend of 4 different ingredients.only thing common between users is it makes you piss a lot and takes about 2weeks to kick in,which is long for an "androgen".Prime seems to only worked when dosed high and making you buy 3 bottles.Prime seems a bit expensive for its main ingredient of "Water Chesnut"

so it depends on which ad you like more,the natural androgen or the ultimate muscle pill? i say just buy prime so you dont have to buy a pct product so you dont have to waste your $.
It really seems to vary from person to person. Most logs for Natadrol are reporting ~1lb gain per week of the cycle (as measured at the end of the cycle). And for Prime I've seen forum members' strength increase significantly, though weight gain doesn't typically seem to be as large a result. I'm actually trying Prime now for the first time - we'll see what happens.

bigjeff200

Awards
OK, well whats a "high dose of Prime". Says to take 6 a day 5 on 2 off....So one bottle would last 28 days. Should I run 2 bottles back to back or up the dosage?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dosing on Prime does not necessarily have to be high, like many have said it really depends on reaction to the herb. The original only had 600 mg per cap and everyone including myself I gave it to did very, very well. There are those that don't though so it comes down to how does it work for you... like a lot of herbs.

I would try a 4 week cycle of Prime at 6 ed then decide whether to continue with it or switch to something else.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
i dunno maybe i should run my two bottles of natradol, before my three bottles of prime. But first comes my 3 weeks of m-stak, whick i think im going to react very well too.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah that thought had crossed my mind, but with contest day only 10 weeks away I did not want something that may shut me down during a aggressive calorie restriction. If pink magic works out I would prefer that solution at this time.

donbx

Awards
=
The Natadrol concept is very interesting - the logs are great. If I were a competition level athelete I'd run it heavily.
You sir are a genius I think im gonna go up to 10 or 12 a day and finish my last 2 1/2 btls instead of running another cycle I might just bump mine up to 10 weeks or so

Kalel38

Banned
Awards
Using Natadrol at 8 per day after 5 weeks on loving the strength gains off of it. First 4 weeks used 4-6 then once i bumped it to 8 i could tell the difference in pump effect.Awesome LG awesome stuff
After Natadrol going to use Tren 13 and see the difference in prod

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Using Natadrol at 8 per day after 5 weeks on loving the strength gains off of it. First 4 weeks used 4-6 then once i bumped it to 8 i could tell the difference in pump effect.Awesome LG awesome stuff
After Natadrol going to use Tren 13 and see the difference in prod
Thanks for the update man, perhaps we need log to make bigger capsules of these!!

Kalel38

Banned
Awards
Hey Craig i think LG needs to up the capsules to 180 count per bottle or something around that line cause i found using 8 a day more benificial then 6.Using 6 was good but 8 was the number i think most should go for. 2/2/3pre/1post.Thats how i use it now.Good stuff hope you boys come up with some other goodies in the future.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hey Craig i think LG needs to up the capsules to 180 count per bottle or something around that line cause i found using 8 a day more benificial then 6.Using 6 was good but 8 was the number i think most should go for. 2/2/3pre/1post.Thats how i use it now.Good stuff hope you boys come up with some other goodies in the future.
yeah sounds good man, even a big chucky 240bottle would be awesome!! Mega Natadrol!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
please tell me you are serious Craig!!!! I think I need my drool bucket!!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Natadroliath?
hahaha awesome!!

please tell me you are serious Craig!!!! I think I need my drool bucket!!!
I'd have to speak to IC and Eric on the practicality of it as we probably have 1000000 120 cap bottles we have to sell first, but I'd lvoe to see a big bottle down the line for those dosing higher than 4 per day, which is about everyone.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I ran a sponsored log for 20 days of Natadrol and PSARM stacked. I had prohormone like strength gains for that period of time that actually started around day 5. I was able to hit 2 PRs one with dumbbell bench (2 sets of 110x8) and leg press (630 x 8). The pump was excellent also. For my PCT I started out with Formadrol Extreme and monday I added PRIME on the 6/9 protocol. The strenght has dipped a tad (1 rep per set on the max sets), but hopefully PRIME will kick in soon and I will get more gains. I don't think either is a bad choice.

Another quick note. There might be some shut down, but I didn't experience any and neither did several others that have taken it. This might not be the case if you go for 40 or 60 days though.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Yah that thought had crossed my mind, but with contest day only 10 weeks away I did not want something that may shut me down during a aggressive calorie restriction. If pink magic works out I would prefer that solution at this time.
yeah im looking forward to doing pink magic / prime

and natadrol with formadrol :p :p maybe throw in some hghup into the mix lol :)

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
yeah natadrol definately has a difference from the 6 to 8 cap jump, didnt notice any strength gains til i went to 8 caps then started gaining that first week on 8 a day. natadrol has been great for me recomping, i dont seem to have lost any muscle mass, maybe even gained a bit, and strength is going up, while I'm down almost 10 lbs now. The natadrol seems to help burn the fat off, but definately need to take a appetite supressant with it or ur gonna be hungry all the time lol.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
hahaha awesome!!

I'd have to speak to IC and Eric on the practicality of it as we probably have 1000000 120 cap bottles we have to sell first, but I'd lvoe to see a big bottle down the line for those dosing higher than 4 per day, which is about everyone.
possibly an "inner circle" type release to the hommies??? :fest30:

Kalel38

Banned
Awards
I felt the same thing soon as i heard other blogs about doing 8 a day i found that it gave a kick start even more and the strength gains are great off of it,not so much weight gain which would have been nice but hey with strength comes size right..

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive run Prime and had great results, but I was also stacking with Powerfull and Anabolic Pump. Out of curiosity I bought a bottle of Natadrol. Later this year I may give it a run, but ill have to buy one or two more.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Hey Craig, you got Natadrol into Aus yeah? was it checked and still cleared or you just got lucky?
Also If I buy 2 bottles, running 8 a day how long a run will that be? Cheers :D

musclehustler

musclehustler

Awards
PRIME is WORTHLESS!!!
Trust me use Natadrol or anything other then the overhyped - overpriced - overdosed Prime!

zb126

Awards
  • Established
PRIME is WORTHLESS!!!
Trust me use Natadrol or anything other then the overhyped - overpriced - overdosed Prime!
I think you meant underdosed :p if it were overdosed wouldn't we be using less? hehe

And in defense of Prime (which I haven't tried but also have heard these mixed reviews) it seems the case that it really effects everyone differently and some people need a hefty dose and time for it to kick in. I'd hesitate to call it worthless for that reason

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hey Craig, you got Natadrol into Aus yeah? was it checked and still cleared or you just got lucky?
Also If I buy 2 bottles, running 8 a day how long a run will that be? Cheers :D
Yup got in 2 shipments so far, bot htimes, checked and cleared by our 'friendly' customs :)

If you want to high dose it at 8 per day, then i'd consider getting 3 bottles. That will last you over 4 weeks at that dose.

What might be a better option is first start at 6 per day for the first week, then look to ramp it up from there, might help squeeze another week out of it.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Yup got in 2 shipments so far, bot htimes, checked and cleared by our 'friendly' customs :)

If you want to high dose it at 8 per day, then i'd consider getting 3 bottles. That will last you over 4 weeks at that dose.

What might be a better option is first start at 6 per day for the first week, then look to ramp it up from there, might help squeeze another week out of it.
Thanks Craig, But you know everyone is saying 8 is where its at. Damn dude, I know you dont set the cap amounts or prices but supp companies gotta start offering some dam value for money man! 3 bottles plus postage for for just over 4 weeks??? :censored:
Any chance of a three bottle deal in the not too distant future or something?

musclehustler

musclehustler

Awards
You are not going to get any deals for 3 bottles!
I meant you have to Overdose on Prime for it to somewhat work.
If you wanted you can just go get some tribulus and overdose on that and you will see same reults and same a helluva lotta $$
Do NOT waste your time on Prime!
I did respond to the high dosage but it is just not worth the $$

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dose PRIME at 6 caps a day and respond rather well. I respond to PRIME quite well and have used it on more occasions then any other supplement.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Sale on Natadrol now at Nutraplanet!! $24.99 per bottle!!

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
CM, My mate wants three as well, but the cart said "oversold" If I buy now do I still get sale price when they come in? and WHEN are they coming in??

NP Reps??

Anyone??

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CM, My mate wants three as well, but the cart said "oversold" If I buy now do I still get sale price when they come in? and WHEN are they coming in??

NP Reps??

Anyone??
Oversold means you get the sale price, but just have to wait for it to come back in stock.

I have no clue when that will be, but NP is typically pretty quick. And I'm sure LG wants to move product just as much as NP too. :)

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Oversold means you get the sale price, but just have to wait for it to come back in stock.

I have no clue when that will be, but NP is typically pretty quick. And I'm sure LG wants to move product just as much as NP too. :)
Thanks mate :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dose PRIME at 6 caps a day and respond rather well. I respond to PRIME quite well and have used it on more occasions then any other supplement.
Yah these people are hilarious they think everyone reacts the same. I too did very well on 6 and that was the 600 mg, now with 800 six is very good. Some have to dose higher some don't. It's non-hormonal though a irreplacable is in my supp lineup at this time.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah these people are hilarious they think everyone reacts the same. I too did very well on 6 and that was the 600 mg, now with 800 six is very good. Some have to dose higher some don't. It's non-hormonal though a irreplacable is in my supp lineup at this time.
Great post. Thank you!

zb126

Awards
  • Established
people tend jump to the conclusion of "its a joke" if they don't see immediate prominent results and they don't realize how every product effects every person differently

ekdevil

Awards
or some people think its hilarious people fall for overpriced,underdosed prop blends and its claims.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
or some people think its hilarious people fall for overpriced,underdosed prop blends and its claims.
Thats a different story all together... I think labeling should reflect the effective dose like you mentioned and that is a reason people tend to complain a lot about supplements.

That said and correct dosing aside, there are non responders to every supplement which is the point I (and I think DW) was trying to make.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I do know what I"m doing jeez...