THE ONION LOG

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright boys, it's time I manned up and started pounding back the onions. Today is shopping day and I'm going to pick up 14 onions. Raw. And that is how I will eat them.

Why you may ask? To get huge, I might answer. And I do answer in such a manner that to get huge is my response.

At any rate, I want to see if onions are as ridiculous as history proclaims (and as that single Iranian study pointed out).

I have a girlfriend so I'm not going around trying to pick up chicks, and I already don't use deodorant or soap because that **** is evil in a bottle (and dries out my skin). The smell doesn't bother me and I don't give a damn about what other people are smelling. If it can actually raise test levels by 300%, I'm game.

So, let the log begin.

EDIT:
Bloodwork before:

Total Test: 904 ng/dl Range: 200-810
Free Test: 28.2 Range: 8.8-27.0

I will upload after bloodwork after the cycle... thing.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
you get my vote for "Man's Man 2010"

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Wow. Good luck. Seriously.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Alright boys, it's time I manned up and started pounding back the onions. Today is shopping day and I'm going to pick up 14 onions. Raw. And that is how I will eat them.

Why you may ask? To get huge, I might answer. And I do answer in such a manner that to get huge is my response.

At any rate, I want to see if onions are as ridiculous as history proclaims (and as that single Iranian study pointed out).

I have a girlfriend so I'm not going around trying to pick up chicks, and I already don't use deodorant or soap because that **** is evil in a bottle (and dries out my skin). The smell doesn't bother me and I don't give a damn about what other people are smelling. If it can actually raise test levels by 300%, I'm game.

So, let the log begin.
I'm glad we don't lift in the same gym together and good luck on keeping that girlfriend.

cobfab12

cobfab12

Awards
I can smell you from here.

Thread title on main page made me lol as soon as i saw it.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
is this guy serious or are we on some hidden video somewhere?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you are doing this, thats awesome. I will most certainly watch

JayDGreen1

Awards
Subbed. Do it up man. I was waiting for someone to do this.

n87

Awards
  • Established
about time someone manned up to it. I wonder if Listerine will be a part your PCT...
Good luck!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i hope he is doing this, but 20 posts into his AM life leads me to believe this may be trolling at its finest.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i hope he is doing this, but 20 posts into his AM life leads me to believe this may be trolling at its finest.
You can check my other posts they are genuine. Quality not quantity eh?

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
Are you doing blood work before and after to make sure you're not getting a placebo affect? I wasn't brave enough to try the onoins first. Glad someone is. You're the man.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
On day2 myself, what onions are you using?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you doing blood work before and after to make sure you're not getting a placebo affect? I wasn't brave enough to try the onoins first. Glad someone is. You're the man.
Yes I DO have bloodwork I got done a little over a week ago. I'll post that up over the weekend when I have access to the papers.

First day is tomorrow (the 4th).

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I DO have bloodwork I got done a little over a week ago. I'll post that up over the weekend when I have access to the papers.

This has so much potential and is simultaneously so delightfully absurd. If it ends up that you do see an effect, next thing you know, we'll be seeing "Onion Powder" based test boosters.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Haha, was wondering how long it would take for someone to do this. If you are for real, great, I wish you luck. And you should change your name to BigBlackSmellyGuy :D

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol this should be fun to watch
any chance of getting bloodwork done?

DeFos3

DeFos3

Awards
In. The onion smell for me ceased to exist after a couple of days and never really has been a problem. My wife says I dont smell like a onion at all and hasnt noticed it either.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i've been waiting for an onion log. this will at least put the science to the metal, and we'll see what happens.

repped.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established

Wow, if you get bloodwork done again after like a month and it shows a rise, the price of onions will be going up. Any chance you might be able to get post onion bloodwork??

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, if you get bloodwork done again after like a month and it shows a rise, the price of onions will be going up. Any chance you might be able to get post onion bloodwork??
Yah that's easy I can just got to my doc and insurance covers it... 12 dollars for science (and onions) is a good 12 bucks spent.

MrRobRage

Awards
wow... good luck....

(to the other people near you in the gym)

candleboxx

Awards
Maybe not using soap is helping to mask the onion smell. Maybe he is right. We are the ones doing it wrong.

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Definately subbed. You're going to have to consume a huge amount of onions to be consistent with that Iranian experiment.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definately subbed. You're going to have to consume a huge amount of onions to be consistent with that Iranian experiment.
I am going to consume 1/2 an onion 4 times a day to keep my blood plasma levels stable, so don't worry. I hear onions have a half life of 4-6 hours. I don't know the active half life. I hope they don't shut me down too bad.

I'm picking up Vidalia onions and hopefully if the store carries them Green onions as well. I'm also going to be supplementing with some garlic (a few cloves a day) just in case the scent isn't strong enough.

Inquirer

Awards
Just wondering... how about GARLIC?? I mean, since onions and garlic are cousins, and garlic is stronger, could garlic be the real T-juice?

vudoo

Awards
at least you can swallow garlic cloves whole w/o any taste. lol

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering... how about GARLIC?? I mean, since onions and garlic are cousins, and garlic is stronger, could garlic be the real T-juice?
I used to take a single garlic pill in the morning and people would complain. I can't wait to see what happens to this guy :fart:

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
there was also a study a while back that said high doses of fish oil would help you gain 20lbs of muscle. I think it was 20-30 grams daily. 20-30 grams could make you bleed to death!!! Are you sure this onion study is truthful? I am all about gaining muscle but this could be a farshot. Could it be the quercetin in the onions? Some test boosters do have quercetin in them.

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
Wow I'm in. Good luck. Can't wait to see how this turns out.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha no soap? not even like organic stuff?