1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Natadrol Users - post up

Dying to hear feedback. Thanks

2. Registered User
    Answers

Starting my natadrol tomorrow morning i'll be sure to let ya know how it goes... Me and 2 friends ordered it at the same time, my friend is on week 4 and said his shirts do not fit him anymore... Some are unbearably tight... Hes getting larger shirts now with around the same bodyfat % as before, I think its lower! This particular friend of mine is prescribed letrozole which he has been taking for about 10 months... Do not know if that affected his massive gains in the past month, but i'd say its mostly because of the natadrol...
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Answers
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

very interrested in info as well
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Taking 8 a day since last sunday, Havent really had a great workout since then, if anything I feel like not working out. I been hungrey like a motherfcuker, Id say slightly horny and I look like a have a fatty roid gut going on (like a real BB but normal BF levels), at night from all the extra water Im drinking, and when I say extra I mean like im a water freak in the first place, I drink like 1-2 gallons intra workout, and talk about ****ing back pumps and my ankle that I broke a few times felt the same pumps, all and all I cant wait for this fcuking stuff to kick in
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by donbx View Post
    Taking 8 a day since last sunday, Havent really had a great workout since then, if anything I feel like not working out. I been hungrey like a motherfcuker, Id say slightly horny and I look like a have a fatty roid gut going on (like a real BB but normal BF levels), at night from all the extra water Im drinking, and when I say extra I mean like im a water freak in the first place, I drink like 1-2 gallons intra workout, and talk about ****ing back pumps and my ankle that I broke a few times felt the same pumps, all and all I cant wait for this fcuking stuff to kick in
    Damn. I have been thirsty, little more hungry and everything else seems to be the same. My best workout was on legs, but nothing else at this point. Im thinking by my next chest workout I should see some improvements.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I'm on week 4. First five days dosed 2x2. Weeks 2 and 3 dosed 2x3 and wasn't really feeling much. At the beginning of week 4 started to dose 2x4. Last Sunday worked my chest and was hitting new highs on my lifts and felt strong as hell. I am pretty much doing a recomp with this cycle and starting to see some very nice definition and much more fullness in my muscles.

I really feel like lifting everyday but have kept it to a 4-day split as I need the rest. I have had occassional bouts where I want to eat everything in site but have maintained control and am eating very clean with perhaps a cheat meal every 8-9 days. Overall, it's been a good run so far. I will definitely do six-week cycle and possibly eight-weeks if I keep seeing good results.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Nice feedback fellas thanks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. natadrol post pct?
    By mase1 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 06:03 PM
  2. Post Your Natadrol Results
    By koi1214 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 02-05-2011, 08:42 AM
  3. Natadrol users, please chime in!
    By pctforeal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 06:05 PM
  4. Decabolen users post feedback for me.
    By Cooky32 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 02:31 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-07-2004, 10:57 PM