muscle up???

jesse22r

Awards
Hello all. Im pretty new here and tryin to learn as much as possible. Im having a hard time gaining weight. Someone suggested muscle up(for horses) i know im gonna get all kinds of different feedback here but anyone ever used this stuff or know anything about it? Pros cons and whatnot. Thanks for the advice.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
never heard of it, but if its for horses, i def wouldnt take it. so many things that it can mess up. number one, i dont even know what it is, but its made for a HORSE. horses have larger hearts...etc not like humans do. are you new to body building or just new to this site. if ur just new to this site, u can consider running a PH, but what i suggest is EAT more than you ever have in your life. i guarantee u will grow. train right and eat like a horse, dont take stuff for a horse bro. supplemets u can take that are safe include creatine, AAs, baas, mild test boosters, protein, prime, and the best supplement out there is....get ready for it...CHICKEN. lean protein right there and u eat alot of it u will grow (along with a proper diet and lots of it)

jesse22r

Awards
Thanks i agree with everything you said just lookin into it. thanks