Errection problem on Novedex XT after a m1t cycle.

ddogman10

Awards
Whats happening!? I need some advice on my problem..

My first problem was that i did not do the proper research before taking m1t and now i am taking novedex xt.

I took 20mg of m1t for 2 weeks, I noticed a great libido loss and that forced me to stop. On the bright side I put on 50 pounds on my bench press and i noticed strenght increase. For 2 weeks now, I have not been able to get a long lasting errection and i feel lucky to even get a errection with my girlfriend and it only stays up for a couple minutes.

I have been taking Novedex XT for 1 week and i started novedex the next day after stoping m1t, and liver care ever since i was on m1t. My errections have been very dissapointing for 2 weeks now and what should i do, continue doing, change, or... to make work?

They say Novedex XT will bring my broken penis alive again, they told me to give it a week, 2 or 3. I take 2 pills before bed.

What would happen if i stop taking novedex xt?

I just want my boner fixed... How long till i can stick it in a :booty:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
novadex never worked for me. finish out the bottle, i take one when i wake up or pre workout and one before bed. if u want increased libido, take one or two of these: TestoPRO, Sustain Alpha LV or Pump, Perform...etc. hope this helps. or just order Nolva

ddogman10

Awards
TestoPRO, Sustain Alpha LV or Pump, Perform...etc. hope this helps. or just order Nolva
Would i need to continue novedex as my m1t recovery?

How long would you say it would take for those supplements to start making it work?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Uh bro, novedex XT....will do nothing for you....

if that was legit M1T, you need NOLVADEX...the breast cancer medication? You know, that Nolvadex. Not the novedex named to rip people off but it is just a test booster..

Essentially your body is now going into hormonal hurricane mode, and boobs may show up...

M1T ...if legit is a harsh oral steroids.

You may be entering history books as one of the people who really screwed up.

Your best bet, hit up the anabolics section, and do some mass research really really fast, and hope you have a wide network of friends with diverse connections...

Best of luck man.

But you need Nolva/Clomid, you know SERM's not a test booster from GNC...

Your boner may be gone for a long long time, and it may even get worse man... Hit up a doctor soon if you cant figure this out..

But you are in hot water, time is against you, and best of luck my friend.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established

if that was legit M1T, you need NOLVADEX...the breast cancer medication? You know, that Nolvadex. Not the novedex named to rip people off but it is just a test booster..

Essentially your body is now going into hormonal hurricane mode, and boobs may show up...

Your best bet, hit up the anabolics section, and do some mass research really really fast, and hope you have a wide network of friends with diverse connections...

Best of luck man.

Your boner may be gone for a long long time, and it may even get worse man... Hit up a doctor soon if you cant figure this out..

Grim...but essentially true.

ddogman10

Awards

Best of luck man.

Should i stop taking novedex and everything all together for now? I can pick up Nolva tomorrow..

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
listen man. dont do PHs for a while, especially a methyl, do your research and listen to ppl on here. finish ur bottle out of nova, it wont hurt you and get real stuff

ddogman10

Awards
listen man. dont do PHs for a while, especially a methyl, do your research and listen to ppl on here. finish ur bottle out of nova, it wont hurt you and get real stuff
So stop Novedex, buy Nova tomorrow and get on it asap?

Once i begin Nova ( stop novedex ) how long am i looking at a improvement on my errections

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Should i stop taking novedex and everything all together for now?
Stop everything. Take your remaining M1T and flush it down the toilet.

Do some rapid research on SERMS(Nolvadex). And look into Research Chemicals on Google for an understanding of the compounds...

Talk to your friends, see if any have connections.

Just get you a SERM, in the mean time honestly, keep taking Nolvadex XT...I mean it really wont do crap, but eh.

Essentially what you are experience is "shutdown" Its normal, and not a big issue if you were prepared for it. It would come, you would pull out of it with PCT, and it would pass.

But its all about timing. Call in all your favors, this is important stuff, and if if you are stuck, go to the doctors, find and endo, explain to him what happened and the side effects.

Your body may recover naturally over time. But that could take 2-6 months, maybe more for full recovery, and you may never fully recover(but you wont really notice, you will be back to "normal" but baseline test will be perma-lowered).

What age are you btw?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Should i stop taking novedex and everything all together for now? I can pick up Nolva tomorrow..
Where are you going to pick up Nolva tomorrow? That is a rhetorical question. You normally have to order it and wait for it to come in....unless you have a source just down the street somewhere.

Why would you take novedex xt for pct from an M1t cycle? Might want to check to see what novedex xt is/was.

ddogman10

Awards
I am only 19. 200mg of m1t in a 2 week period. I have been on Novedex XT for 6 days now. My place doesn't sell Nolva.. Should i go to the doctor asap?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Once i begin Nova ( stop novedex ) how long am i looking at a improvement on my errections
Its all relevant to the individual.

considering you were only on 2 weeks, you should have a fast recovery. A couple months and you should be up to feeling good again.

Your woody will be back maybe a couple weeks?

Only use nolva for about 3-4 weeks. Most cycles of only 2 weeks dont require much PCT, but if you did haver M1T(aka rat poison) its supposed to have some of the most severe shutdown, so I would say run a full PCT. Look up nolva PCT protocols in the Anabolics and Post Cycle areas.

ddogman10

Awards
The guy selling me that m1t told me i want novedex xt as my post cycle.

ddogman10

Awards
Is it ok if i stop novedex? I am throwing out the m1ts and novedex. I will go to the dr. right now

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Is it ok if i stop novedex? I am throwing out the m1ts and novedex. I will go to the dr. right now
Well, if you go to the doc then make SURE that you tell him that someone sold you a natural supplement which turned out to be "spiked" and you feel that you are having ...."insert any test related, libido related issue here"

They may send you out for blood work, then go from there...

Make SURE it is believable though when you say "oh shiz, someone sold me some spiked steroidal product, they promised me it was natural then it was found out weeks later that it was reported as spiked."

Anything along those lines may get the doc to trust that you were really duped into taking a steroid product by accident.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
You are probably completely shut down hence the lack of libido and feeling like crap. Novedex XT is crap for PCT and actually makes the libido problem worse. Google is your friend here as far as SERM research goes.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I would kick his @$$ after your recovered if I were you...

Go ahead and stop it all then. Go to the doctor, explain to him the situation. He wont give you nolva probably, and if its not a sports or endo doctor they honestly probably wont be able to help much.

After the doc, Drop all the junk, maintain a great diet, keep working out, pray, and see if you can get a SERM.

How old are you?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
By the way, can you give me the Brand name of the M1T you have, and the Chemical formula on the back of the bottle?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
for people like this is why we have lost some great "legal" PH/DS

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
stop the age crap, he doesnt know what hes doing so lets just help him. listen to me man. NOLVA is illegal. u have to order it online. my advice right now while ur waiting for ur shipment for your rat is to go out and buy a real test booster and cycle support. maybe formastane with it but thats a whole nother topic about forma.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Whats happening!? I need some advice on my problem..

My first problem was that i did not do the proper research before taking m1t and now i am taking novedex xt.
your problem is you took the most potent prosteroid ever made and you're taking a test booster for your only PCT. without clomid (the research chemical) i don't think you have a chance in hell.

also, for future reference 20mg is a high dose of M1T.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/31871-superdrol-vs-m1t.html pay special attention to posts 4 and 7.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Well, if you go to the doc then make SURE that you tell him that someone sold you a natural supplement which turned out to be "spiked" and you feel that you are having ...."insert any test related, libido related issue here"

They may send you out for blood work, then go from there...

Make SURE it is believable though when you say "oh shiz, someone sold me some spiked steroidal product, they promised me it was natural then it was found out weeks later that it was reported as spiked."

Anything along those lines may get the doc to trust that you were really duped into taking a steroid product by accident.
Why would he have to lie to the doc? I'm not being a smartass...I genuinely want to know. Couldn't you just walk in, talk to the doc, say ..."I took "insert whatever horrible decision you made here", at the time I had no idea what it was or what it could do. Now I'm having "insert any test related, libido related issue here". I'm just hoping that he would help the kid either way. I would punch a doctor in the face if he didnt' adequately help me just b/c I took something on my own free will.

JGank

Awards
run nolvadex or clomid stat. post on the pct board some one may point you in the right direction. You need to understand that PCT is the most important part of a cycle. A test booster shadley named as a real drug will not have any effect on you. Throw everything away and do what every one is telling you. Never touch any hormone again. They are only for experienced guys who have done hours of research. Don't ever confuse them as simple supplements. I never would start a cycle without all my PCT stuff on hand first. I'll be honest, it will take many weeks before you feel normal.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Why would he have to lie to the doc? I'm not being a smartass...I genuinely want to know.
its kinda like walking in and saying "dude, i'm addicted to heroin. can you prescribe me some methandone?"

sadly, and this is why supps get a bad name, is you almost have to convince them you got "lied to" to get treated properly.

ddogman10

Awards
So i talked to the Dr. I told her everything i took over the last 3 week period ( 200mg of m1t and 12 capsules of Novedex XT. I told her that my boner has not worked for over a week. I told her that my research i did scares me to hell.

She told me stop everything i am doing. Give my body a few weeks and i will be fine. My anxiety will return that way when i stop. Drink tons of water..

We did a blood pressure test and a heart beat check and i was 100%

I think she was a rookie. Or maybe thats my best bet? What do you guys think?

ddogman10

Awards
By the way, can you give me the Brand name of the M1T you have, and the Chemical formula on the back of the bottle?
Andro Technologies M1T 10MG Pharmaceutical Grade 80 Capsules

17-Methyl-1 androstene-17b-ol-3one / per 10 grams

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
given your age, your libido should bounce back in 3-5 weeks. if you were 30 years old with no PCT, it would be much worse.

regardless, taking it at your age can affect your test production for life, so please don't think about trying prohormones/steroids for a very long time. in my opinion, the sooner your test levels start coming back to normal, the less long term damage you'll have.

she is vaguely correct that you "will bounce back", but i think "should bounce back" is more applicable. take your novadex XT as directed, cross your fingers, say a prayer, and that's all you can do - unless you can get clomid or nolvadex.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
its kinda like walking in and saying "dude, i'm addicted to heroin. can you prescribe me some methandone?"

sadly, and this is why supps get a bad name, is you almost have to convince them you got "lied to" to get treated properly.
Thanks...I didn't know that. That's a damn shame. I mean, obviously, people need to be doing their research with ANYTHING they take, so ultimately it is all on them, but it's strange that you have to lie to get proper help if you do screw up.

JComp

Awards
Cant you just go online, buy some clomid or nolva and get it shipped the fastest way possible? The stuffs easy to get online.

ddogman10

Awards
If i was to just stop everything and not order nova - i wouldnt have it for a week anyway, would that still be ok if i took it in a week? What are short term, long term, and even pernament risks i could be facing if i go off EVERYTHING? .. and not take nova

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
long term? your test levels start climbing at puberty (13ish) and try to stabilize between 21 and 23. crashing those numbers (by taking anything that lowers testosterone levels) allows your body to decide that low test numbers are perfectly acceptable, and factors those numbers into the mix.

this is why getting your test levels back ASAP is a very important thing.

traditionally i'd say (with regards to test levels) if you were on epi or hdrol that you'd be fine in a couple weeks (and say that with 100% certainty given your age), and its still a terrible idea (since your body still has to factor those weeks of low test into the equation), but with M1T you should be back to normal in 3-5 weeks. notice i say should, because we're talking about one of the most, if not the most potent steroid to hit the market.

i'd google search clomid, and get it ASAP, as again, there's no certainty of recovering soon, and the longer you have low test numbers, the greater harm you could potentially do to yourself.

in my opinion of course.

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
your supplier probaly said nolva not novadex xt. easy mistake but big diff. if you cant get nolva or tamox in last hope i would get PP's test recovery stack.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
That guy honestly should be beaten to death, id like to meet him face to face because the person that sells the most dangerous PH to a 19 year old kid should be aloud to be in retail let alone walking this earth. I see it all the time people who are not educated on the products go to supp stores and take advice from so claled experts. Its not your fault your fed false info but next time before you take anything dont listen to them do your reasearch online before you even think of buying a product.