Trifecta Stack & NO Products

LowSodium

LowSodium

Awards
Fellow members, I have been listening, reading & learning for awhile now. I've run a few searches on the Trifecta Stack and I have one question in particular that I have yet to find the answer.

About me: I'll be 34 in a few weeks. I'm 5'9" 195 lbs, havent measured my body fat percentage in years but my stats are pretty good: 42" chest, 17" arms, 27" legs, 34" waist. I consume about 230 - 260 grams of protein per day along with 1 gallon of water. I've been lifting for a bout 10 years. I lift 4 times a week and have been taking NO Loaded from GNC for about 9 months. I'm starting my Trifecta stack today and have never done a stack before.

The question: Can and/or should I continue taking NO Loaded 30 minutes prior to my workout?

I apologize if this seems elementary to some.

Thanks,

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
No loaded is a pre workout formula is it?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i believe you can continue to use a preworkout with the trifecta stack...i don't remember having or reading about really bad back pumps...however most preworkout drinks have creatine which is good to keep for pct to keep any strength gains...atleast thats what i do and have read

rageofscar

Awards
i believe you can continue to use a preworkout with the trifecta stack...i don't remember having or reading about really bad back pumps...however most preworkout drinks have creatine which is good to keep for pct to keep any strength gains...atleast thats what i do and have read

I would also like verification on that too.