help isolate and blend

Strygwyr

Strygwyr

Awards
ive been reading up on different proteins and found some articles about blend would do the job just as good as isolate and theres no scientific research proving that athlete gained mor muscle mass on isolate than blend.
even some athlete dont even notice the difference between both
wut do you guys think? im about to have a big order of protein adn im currently using blend. is it worth the money to switch to isolate

srry for my bad english

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Most blends have whey concentrate, whey isolate, and some other proteins, I am sure you will not notice the difference between the blend and an isolate. It is more essential to get your protein in post-workout, obviously isolate is optimal because of the rapid absorption but a blend works for most of us here I am sure.

Strygwyr

Strygwyr

Awards
blend does the job for me too. was just wondering if isolate have a big advantage over blend and if it was worth the extra cash cause for most of us that stick on a good quality high protein diet getting that 5-6 meal a day is already a fairly big grocery bill thats why i go often with basic supplements. if a 30$ protein woould do the job why spend 40 =)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Hydrowhey and PeptoPro in my opinion is the ONLY way to go other than meat of course.

UKStrength

Hydrowhey and PeptoPro in my opinion is the ONLY way to go other than meat of course.
Agreed ^^^ The performance of these compounds, definitely justifies their slightly higher mark-up.