Getting rid of subcutaneous water...

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if there was some kind of protocol or herbs/supplements to take before someone hits the beach or something?

I was thinking of "flushing" for a few days prior to the beach by drinking about 3 gallons of water a day, then cutting my water down, and taking some potassium and vegetable glycerine before the beach, which is supposedly supposed to draw the water out from under your skin. Anyone have any tips on this?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering if there was some kind of protocol or herbs/supplements to take before someone hits the beach or something?

I was thinking of "flushing" for a few days prior to the beach by drinking about 3 gallons of water a day, then cutting my water down, and taking some potassium and vegetable glycerine before the beach, which is supposedly supposed to draw the water out from under your skin. Anyone have any tips on this?
xtract by axis labs is made just for this purpose. $16 i think.:439:

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Do I still consume a ton of water when I take it?

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Is it true that eating carbs without water will draw water out from under your skin and make you appear more dry?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do I still consume a ton of water when I take it?
yes, you should still keep water consumption up. directions for use of xtract are on label. more info on write up page.