Russian Bear Multi

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
anyone ever use these huge russian bear multi vitamins?

ive been taking them now, and i thinks its great.

i dont know about the recommended dosage, 8 caps a day!!!!
i just take 2.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
their dosing is weird. i like their weight gainer 5000 - it amuses me. in big letters : 5k calories, no fat.

directions : add 5 scoops (or god knows how many) in 1 gallon of whole milk.....

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established

^
you can barely see the "zero fat" on the lower left side.

Russian Bear 5000 Powder Information
Russian Bear 5000-Vanilla is a high calorie; zero fat; protein rich weight gaining powder providing 5000 calories and 292 grams protein per serving providing an anabolic formula for rapid weight gain without gaining fat.

Manufacturer's Product Research:
Vitol Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer; Ice Cream Vanilla Flavor. Rock Hard Fast; Zero Fat; Anabolic growth formula. Soviet & USA's High-Tech Weight Gain Formula. Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer has been developed by Russian descendant Val Vasilef N.D.; winner of over 80 physique; power and weightlifting awards including Mr. America also a research in sports science and advanced nutrition. Val has incorporated once held Soviet secrets of their most important anabolics and USA's most potent ingredients for gaining weight Without Gaining Fat! Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer is the one and only; The first of it's kind in the history of sports science to produce such great results in Lean Super Weight Gain!

Highlighted Facts:
Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer is the only weight gain formula to contain Zero Fat content. Lean Mass and density is the only way to go. Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer contains the highest calorie content for body building or those who just want to gain weight. Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer contains the highest protein content of 292 grams per serving. Each serving is equivalent to 292 gram capsules of tablets of amino's. Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer provides the highest biological quality pharmaceutical grade proteins; non-fat milk solids and egg white (albumin). Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer provides a mega 46 grams of MCT's. MCT's cannot be stored as body fat and retards muscle glycogen from being used during normal activities enabling you to have more energy within muscle tissue for hard training sessions and recuperation. Russian Bear 5000 Weight

Gainer contains the most potent vitamin and mineral formula including anabolics such as Colostrum; Sikadeer Antler powder; Boron; Eleutherococcus; Inosine HXR; and much more! Soviet & USA Anabolic Profile Per Serving: Yohimbe Bark1500mg; Sikadeer Antler Powder500mg; Schizandra Chinensis500mg; Eleutherococcus1000mg; Inosine HXR500mcg; Colostrum400mg; Boron3mcg; Chromium Picolinate200mcg; Typical Amino Acid Profile Per Serving In Water: L-Isoleucine10540mg*; L-Arginine7135mg*; L-Leucine14467mg*; L-Aspartic Acid4112mg; L-Lysine14352mg*; L-Cystine5957mg; L-Methionine5023mg*; L-Glutamic Acid38124mg; L-Phenylalanine9232mg*; L-Glycine7148mg; L-Threonine8427mg*; L-Tryptophane2180mg*; L-Histidine4766mg*; L-Tyrosine11904mg; L-Proline11720mg; L-Valine12512mg*; L-Serine6725mg; Alanine1013mg; [* The Ten essential amino acids.] The L-Tryptophane in this product is naturally present in the protein. It is of the food source and not added or manufactured.

Manufacturer's Directions/Recommended Usage:
As a dietary supplement mix one container together with one gallon of whole milk and drink throughout the day. Small drinks are preferable and can be spread out over one to four days. Drink whenever you choose including 30 minutes before bedtime. You will find Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer to taste great; if water is preferred instead of milk. You may also mix in a blender with ice for a delicious frosty milkshake.

now that is some mighty fine marketing...

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
Russian Bear 5000 Powder Information
Russian Bear 5000-Vanilla is a high calorie; zero fat; protein rich weight gaining powder providing 5000 calories and 292 grams protein per serving providing an anabolic formula for rapid weight gain without gaining fat.

Manufacturer's Product Research:
Vitol Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer; Ice Cream Vanilla Flavor. Rock Hard Fast; Zero Fat; Anabolic growth formula. Soviet & USA's High-Tech Weight Gain Formula. Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer has been developed by Russian descendant Val Vasilef N.D.; winner of over 80 physique; power and weightlifting awards including Mr. America also a research in sports science and advanced nutrition. Val has incorporated once held Soviet secrets of their most important anabolics and USA's most potent ingredients for gaining weight Without Gaining Fat! Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer is the one and only; The first of it's kind in the history of sports science to produce such great results in Lean Super Weight Gain!

Highlighted Facts:
Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer is the only weight gain formula to contain Zero Fat content. Lean Mass and density is the only way to go. Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer contains the highest calorie content for body building or those who just want to gain weight. Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer contains the highest protein content of 292 grams per serving. Each serving is equivalent to 292 gram capsules of tablets of amino's. Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer provides the highest biological quality pharmaceutical grade proteins; non-fat milk solids and egg white (albumin). Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer provides a mega 46 grams of MCT's. MCT's cannot be stored as body fat and retards muscle glycogen from being used during normal activities enabling you to have more energy within muscle tissue for hard training sessions and recuperation. Russian Bear 5000 Weight

Gainer contains the most potent vitamin and mineral formula including anabolics such as Colostrum; Sikadeer Antler powder; Boron; Eleutherococcus; Inosine HXR; and much more! Soviet & USA Anabolic Profile Per Serving: Yohimbe Bark1500mg; Sikadeer Antler Powder500mg; Schizandra Chinensis500mg; Eleutherococcus1000mg; Inosine HXR500mcg; Colostrum400mg; Boron3mcg; Chromium Picolinate200mcg; Typical Amino Acid Profile Per Serving In Water: L-Isoleucine10540mg*; L-Arginine7135mg*; L-Leucine14467mg*; L-Aspartic Acid4112mg; L-Lysine14352mg*; L-Cystine5957mg; L-Methionine5023mg*; L-Glutamic Acid38124mg; L-Phenylalanine9232mg*; L-Glycine7148mg; L-Threonine8427mg*; L-Tryptophane2180mg*; L-Histidine4766mg*; L-Tyrosine11904mg; L-Proline11720mg; L-Valine12512mg*; L-Serine6725mg; Alanine1013mg; [* The Ten essential amino acids.] The L-Tryptophane in this product is naturally present in the protein. It is of the food source and not added or manufactured.

Manufacturer's Directions/Recommended Usage:
As a dietary supplement mix one container together with one gallon of whole milk and drink throughout the day. Small drinks are preferable and can be spread out over one to four days. Drink whenever you choose including 30 minutes before bedtime. You will find Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer to taste great; if water is preferred instead of milk. You may also mix in a blender with ice for a delicious frosty milkshake.

now that is some mighty fine marketing...
Ive heard good stuff about this actually, i would say more like a 1/4 to a 1/2 serving per day would be plenty but has anyone used it before?

sorry about the thread jack OP

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
no problem.

i know that both these supplements contain yohimbe along with many other herbs. they say its a major anabolic activator.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
sorry, i'm not dissing how effectively a product works, but to claim zero fat and tell someone that the only way you'll get 5k calories from it is to mix it with a gallon of whole milk is a bit disingenuous.

a gallon of whole is over 120g of fat. that's a big step up from zero..

BoloYeung1

BoloYeung1

Awards
anyone ever use these huge russian bear multi vitamins?

ive been taking them now, and i thinks its great.

i dont know about the recommended dosage, 8 caps a day!!!!
i just take 2.
Back to the multi's I think they're great. This is an old post but I figured I'd resurrect it. 2 tabs I feel is a bit under dosed...I use anywhere from 6-8. 2 in the morning 2 in after noon and 2 at night. I believe multis should be taken in AM and PM. A much better product than Animal Pak which is way over kill. There's a special going on right now on greatpricesupplements dot com for the 25 day paks

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
their dosing is weird. i like their weight gainer 5000 - it amuses me. in big letters : 5k calories, no fat.

directions : add 5 scoops (or god knows how many) in 1 gallon of whole milk.....
don't forget "drink all day" lol

BoloYeung1

BoloYeung1

Awards
The dosing for Russian bear is different now. They also reformulated the protein now to have whey concentrate and egg protein.

I don't understand the knocking of "drink all day". I think it's quite fine. If you study the diets of old strongmen from the past they all are HUGE and sometimes quite frequently. The label says to drink either all day or in the span of 4 days. This is all feel. I made my most gains drinking a milk and whole egg protein drink mixed in 12oz of 2 % milk and 4oz of heavy whipping cream. I drank that 20oz drink 3 times a day between 3 meals.

Now at 35 I find that if I am not watching my macro intake I am far underfed than what I should be eating for lean muscle mass. We all know that in order to gain weight, we need calories. If something has been on the market for over 20 years and has a good following like 5000, then they must be doing something right. See this link for the reform:

www dot vitolproducts dot net/reformulated-russian-bear-5000/

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That is a blast from the past. Didn't know they were still around. I know they has some quality products years ago, not sure about now. Interested to see peoples thoughts.

BoloYeung1

BoloYeung1

Awards
I've been using the tabs since 2000. There have been formula changes but the results have always been good. I hope they bring back yohimbine to the tabs. Took a break one time to use animal pak...was pissing Gatorade and lost strength. Got tired of the 13+ whatever pills to use. I have about a 3 month supply of the 25 Paks. Good stuff~~give it a chance.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I remember years past they sent me acouple of their products for free when I emailed them. They are okay. Under dosed on their multi If I remember correctly.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Used their Gorilla Nitro Tabs before.... decent product with an even better label, haha.
IMG_20160928_100528.jpg

BoloYeung1

BoloYeung1

Awards
They're egg protein is one of the best on the market. It's too bad that egg whites are so expensive now. I think the only competitor is Healthy N' Fit (another old school brand). Ah yes Gorilla! That one made my veins pop and...eh hem...my below the waist performance much much better.

BoloYeung1

BoloYeung1

Awards
I remember years past they sent me acouple of their products for free when I emailed them. They are okay. Under dosed on their multi If I remember correctly.
I think the multi has just enough of everything I need~~after all we should be getting the most vitamins and minerals from whole foods. When my diet and protein are in tip top form, add in some good sleep...8 tabs of Russian bear, i feel pretty good. Never got sick.