Strength/Power cycle

SexyRexy

Awards
I have a bottle of R.A.G.E. RV5 and i am looking to start this cycle in late april.... can this supplement help me increase power and explosiveness???....this is all in an effort to be at my best during my senior football season.
thank you

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
that is a very strange username for a footballer.

SexyRexy

Awards
Ha this name was actually give by my coach cause my name is Rex!

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Okay I see. Bit like "little John" (Robin Hood's big man). Guy was 7'

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Zip. The names interesting. Oh and you need some reps

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
It would help if you could describe the product (ingredient profile).

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Okay I'm gonna sign off now.

The thing we'd look for is whether your using a PH type thing... at which point we'd say "post in anabolics". If its some sort of herbal stuff then I'd reakon you'd get something better from the board sponsors. If its a preworkout type supp. (it sounds like it) might help your gym but not your football. Just guesses.

Nice to meet you... gotta dash.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I would not take that product. . . It is a compilation of 3 actives steroids, superdrol, phera and halodrol. Not only would I not take it but, If you are in your senior year of football( Im guessing High School) then you should definitely not take this product as you are to young. You probably know nothing of the side effects that come with this product internal, external, mental. Also, you probably havent got a clue about PCT which is the most critical part. Do your self a favor stay away from this product.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Ya id stay away from this because not only is it 3 ph's in one and it will wreak havoc on your liver you are in no way shape or form ready for ph as a senior in highschool. It is a very dangerous ph for a starter ph people reccomend just the halodrol not all. even though the h-drol and phera doses in this are low the 10mg of SD is enough and its just not worth it.

For people that dont know the product the ingredients are

4 chloro 17a methyl androst-1,4diene 17b-ol 25mg
2a 17 a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol 10mg
17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol 10 mg

And it reccomends two pills aday thats 20 mg or SD 50 HD and 20 Phera thats quite the stack 20 mg of SD of the bat is crazy enough let alone all the other.

SexyRexy

Awards
this is not my first cycle...my 1st cycle was rage t19 (19-Norandrosta-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione)stacked with epidrol (2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-Methyl- 5a-Androstan-17b-Ol) over a 6 week period....this did not give me any side effects and i gained 8 pounds of muscle

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
this is not my first cycle...my 1st cycle was rage t19 (19-Norandrosta-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione)stacked with epidrol (2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-Methyl- 5a-Androstan-17b-Ol) over a 6 week period....this did not give me any side effects and i gained 8 pounds of muscle
Any side effects that you know off did you have blood work done? Probally not did you have a proper PCT and Support supps? Theres so many underlying conditions that can pop of from steroid use at a young age that you DONT see you look and feel healthy on the outside but you may not be on the inside. Your 17 you should not be doing any cycles let alone two. I dont know what else to say you'll do what you want in the end since i can only give advice but its not worth it at all.

SexyRexy

Awards
Any side effects that you know off did you have blood work done? Probally not did you have a proper PCT and Support supps? Theres so many underlying conditions that can pop of from steroid use at a young age that you DONT see you look and feel healthy on the outside but you may not be on the inside. Your 17 you should not be doing any cycles let alone two. I dont know what else to say you'll do what you want in the end since i can only give advice but its not worth it at all.
i took novedex xt as a pct and milk thistle through the whole process.....this all makes me 2nd guess the rv5 but i was wondering if youve taken a ph and what was th cycle?
thanks

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
you took tren and epi and used an OTC route for pct 0.o
so many things could have gone wrong. tren can be some harsh stuff and it can make ur prolactin levels rise enough to pretty much make ur d*ck useless for a while after the cycle ends.

novadex xt just blocks estrogen. you need something prescription.... tamoxifen citrate or clomiphen citrate are what u really need. its what cancer patients use. and will protect your tits and jumpstart your testosterone level.

when u dont start properly planned you can go for many months or a life time with very low testosterone... which means u gain on cycle then lose it all and since ur test levels lower u will lose more muscle and be below where u started. besides that you can get gyno, which means your pecs will quickly turn in to something closely related to a highschool girls chest and without surgery, you will just be laughed at in the locker room. along with that, i cant even stress how hard prohormones/steroids are on the body. its so hard on your liver and blood. not to mention heart.

if you mix superdrol and phera... which are some of the harshest orals... i can image only bad stuff happening. not to mention superdrol is VERY likely to cause B*tch tits, so might wana warn your parents that ur gona need surgery.

hope i dont come off as an ass... but just dont do it :)

SexyRexy

Awards
the way i took that cycle was suggested by the nutritionist i bought it from....what your saying is kinda disturbing!!

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Id like to meet the nutrionist that gave it to you jab hook uppercut him then when he is on the ground spit on his open wounds to put it lightly. By nutrionist i bet your meaning the guy behind GNC counter? I dont mean to be harsh but i mean you need to reasearch these things first and not just go by what people say please just take our advice and dont do another PH till your atleast 21 just please its not worth the risk.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
the way i took that cycle was suggested by the nutritionist i bought it from....what your saying is kinda disturbing!!
i took a college course in nutrition and the only thing i learned was that its easier to go to the library to sleep instead of trying to sleep in class. nutritionist doesnt mean anything and im sure whoever sold it to you made commission. ya, id push steroids to kids if i was making a fat commission off of it.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
We all know what phera, hdrol and SUPERDROL do.

Geee... how bad can it get?

Suppose you could have put Tren in there then you've stacked 3 PHs + 1 steriod (is that right?).

This is deffinately one for anabolics forum. You need excellent PCT, liver support, blood pressure support. You'll get shutdown ON-SEASON. Boy ... now I see the FDAs worldview, sometimes.

To give you some idea many people think running Sdrol SOLO isn't a good idea. Hdrol is popular STAND ALONE. Phera is banned now?

SexyRexy

Awards
the scary thing is that this is how everyone i know takes their cycle (which is a lot)... and the guy i got this from had already taken it this way. since ive heard a million different answers im going to ask a legit doctor

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is amazing that a NUTRITIONIST gave a teenager steroids!

Rex, you need to get the word out to your buddies, this is dangerous for someone your age even if you run a proper cycle/pct. The instant gains sound exciting but you will fuk up your body for the long haul. You are at your peak for building muscle right now, just takes some hard work.

Reps if you follow through and not take the Rage.

SexyRexy

Awards
thanks for all this advice.... i think going to a doctor that i know for sure would know what hes talking about would be the best route

SexyRexy

Awards
yeah the guy i talked to in the store who might have owned it

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
yeah bro if i was u go to your primary doctor because im going to assume u dont have an endo already. tell him you want to get bloodwork done and u can tell the truth or make up something, truth is always better tho and guaranteed to get u bloodwork done almost.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I'll lay it down for you maybe save you a trip to the doctor. First there no way he will tell you any PH is safe or his medical liscense should be revoked. Heres some of the potential side effects of taking a PH/AAS at a young edge i.e teen age years.

1. Taking them when your body is not fully developed can cause some serious harm to your endocrine system.

2. By taking a PH at such a young age and training experience your not really building good habits your just taking the quick way out and later down the road your gonna need PH's just to make any gains at all.

3. Gyno im sure as hell because i was a teen not too long ago i sure as hell did not want bitch tits and im guessing you dont.

4.Premature closing of growth plates you may think your done growing but you dont truely stop till atleast your early 20's

5. You can basically mess up your test levels for life the term impotence comes to mind, problems can arise in testicular growth as well as fertility.

6.Liver your liver is oh so important, even with the support supps your minimizing the damage but there will always be damage.

7.Then theres all the stuff about acne,hair loss, which im sure you dont want to have terrible acne and no hair by 20.

These are only a few of the problems that can arise theres Psychological issues that can arise as well as legal issues its really really not worth it at such a young age.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
im pretty convinced...thanks for all the help
Is not just taking PH pre-21, we get this question all the time... and this is a fairly standard answer: its not a good idea. Sorry I did forget to say this... apologies

The DIFFERENCE HERE IS THE STACK

... the stack you are proposing is completely crazy.

Even post-21 that stack is crazy. Pre-21 ... the stack is "lethal".