Swole or Something else for added Muscle?

BayChamp

Awards
I have been reading logs and reviews of the Swole stack (as well as the individual products included in the stack), trying to figure out what I could expect from it.
Most people say "they really liked it", "felt great on it", or "solid product."
However, I didn't find alot of "I gained @@@@lbs. "
Would this be an appropriate stack to gain some noticeable muscle mass or would something else be suggested???
For myself I am looking to maintain some gains I achieved from a PH cycle, maybe even gain a little (as it has already been a while since the cycle (and my pct)).
I am also looking for a non-PH stack or product for a personal training client that is wanting to amp up his results.
thanks for any input on this or other non-ph products
(not looking for suggestions of creatine, protein, etc.. Probably looking more in the natural test-boosting arena)

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You'd probably want to get a supply that would last you at least a solid month, but check into IGF-2, DRIVE and RPM. I'm going to run this stack in a couple months along with Prime. The AN products work together to provide an outstanding recomp effect while I hear Prime works great for increasing strength.

So if you want to look leaner and fuller, check into this stack.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as natural stacks go this is a very good one. I have been able to add some lean mass during a pretty strict calorie defecit and gain some strength while I was at it. Still diet is the key if your diet is there then these products will help. Real mass gain, yes some high quality gains, it is not going to put 12 lbs on you in 4 weeks. 4 to 6 lbs good qualty mass may be achievable though depending on diet.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dream, are speaking of the swole stack? I am planning it as a pct for a 6 week natadrol run starting in march. I have been using testopro for a bit (love it) so my expectations for it are quite high

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dream, are speaking of the swole stack? I am planning it as a pct for a 6 week natadrol run starting in march. I have been using testopro for a bit (love it) so my expectations for it are quite high
Yes...yes I am. That's a good line of thinking you have there swole would be perfect in that scenario. I used swole after a very hard Prime run and it held it's own and you know I love my Prime .. well I love my swole now too!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i like primoidal performances line up they have going. add prime into one of there stacks i think would be ssiiiiick. app nut is always a good choice also

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes...yes I am. That's a good line of thinking you have there swole would be perfect in that scenario. I used swole after a very hard Prime run and it held it's own and you know I love my Prime .. well I love my swole not too!!
If you give it the thumbs up, I am good to go

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

BayChamp

Awards
I am trying to decide between the Swole Stack, Asteroid Stack, and recently started reading a little about the Trifecta stack....What order would you rank these 3 as far as Lean Muscle Increasing potential goes?
PS. Noob question, but I don't understand exactly what recomp/recompositon means as it is referred to in supplements and weight training.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am trying to decide between the Swole Stack, Asteroid Stack, and recently started reading a little about the Trifecta stack....What order would you rank these 3 as far as Lean Muscle Increasing potential goes?
PS. Noob question, but I don't understand exactly what recomp/recompositon means as it is referred to in supplements and weight training.
All 3 are very good and you will get a lot of different opinions. All 3 have got good reviews.