Need advice on Stack for SIZE!!!

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Hey all. I am looking for a product that will add Size. I been working out for 8 months and didnt get much size gains great strenth though. I am now on a bulk diet. I tried three types of creatine with no results. What is the next best thing for SIZE! I am thinking a test booster. I am 19 years old eat 4 meals a day and 3 protein shakes. What should I Get? I usally just use protein powder. 100% whey Trying to add huge size before MAY wanna look good at the beach not fat hahah

JComp

Awards
Eat, eat, eat. I was having trouble putting on size untill i got my diet in check, then i was able to put on around 10 lbs in 2 months. Maybe add a weight gainer shake at night but really your diet is the most important thing for gaining size.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Ya sounds good I am gonig to add a casein shake before bed

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alright bro, here you go. this is the secret supplement that no shop that i know of sells that will get you jacked if you do it right. ready?

FOOOOOOOOD!!!!!

every1 asks what to take to get big. if they ate til they threw up almost every day for a month, u would never wanna take a supplement again cause u honestly dont need them

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if youre in the market for a PH, nothing will put on size like Superdrone form Primordial man, if you want something softer 1-t and turinabol LV would be sick too

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
agreed. but wouldnt suggest that to a person who hasnt even been lifting for a year. whats ur training routine and diet like?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you arent growing, u arent eating enough. 3 shakes seems a bit high. take one of those shakes out and add in a quality meal. whats ur training like. creatine can also not work cause u werent drinking enough water. test boosters arent gonna give u the size you are looking for. they arent like a steroid. ive been on and off of test boosters for about 3 months now. i just like to have my test levels high, no major gains

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
diets is as follows breakfast 4 eggs with wheat toast glass of milk
snack apple and grapes some natty PB
protein shake
lunch chicken breast brown rice glass of milk
protein shake after working out
2-6 work so some almonds
dinner steak and eggs wit green veggies wit protein shake
glass of milk before bed

Workouts!!
mon- back and bis
wed- chest and tris
fri- legs abs and some pull ups and dips
one day of cardio where i can fit it in.

If you have a good routine let me know all the workouts and when to do them

JComp

Awards
If your trying to get bigger i would add some pastas or some type of carbs.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Well some times for lunch i have pasta mosty on workout days i split the chicken n pasta

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if youre in the market for a PH, nothing will put on size like Superdrone form Primordial man, if you want something softer 1-t and turinabol LV would be sick too
Way too little info on the OP to be recommending steroids. He says he has tried creatine with little luck so the next step is steroids? That's crazy :trout:

How old are you Mach? def you need to get your diet taken care of, that is how you grow. I had the same problem until I realized how much I need to eat. I have been gaining steadily the past month, but then a busy day throws off my eating and I drop wt.

There are many creatines, what have you tried? I like Green Bulge. You also might look into a test booster like T911 or TestoPro.

JComp

Awards
Count how many calories you eat on the average day, and add about 700 more to that everyday. Whether it be a few sandwitchs between meals, or just bigger portions during your meals.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I used sizeOn. I used a gnc brand (crap) I also used creapure with little luck. I do eat about 2800-3200 a day and i only weigh 183 at 14%BF Would Like to be 185 at 10% I am 19 years old

Last edited:
p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used sizeOn. I used a gnc brand (crap) I also used creapure with little luck. I do eat about 2800-3200 a day and i only weigh 183 at 14%BF Would Like to be 185 at 10% I am 19 years old
When I was at 165 I was eating 3500 cals, so you gotta start eating. You are in your prime for building muscle so you really need only food, multivitamin, fish oil, and possibly a good creatine.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Was thinking of trying the asteroid stack for three months?

ecupirate

Awards
Don't even think about going Prohormone or test booster. I wasted countless money on test boosters when I was younger. you are better off eating more, creatine, pre work out drink. Asteroid stack would be a good choice. You training looks pretty solid also. Remember to lift heavy also. If I knew what I knew now, i would change everything I did back when I first started. But hey, that's part of the game.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've used dozens of test boosters over the years and dozens of natty stacks, Ive yet to find one that actually puts on size. I have found several that increase strength and there can be associate growth from lifting heavier but those gains are long term and difficult to quatify.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
add 100g of carbs to your PRE and POST workout shake. cheap, easy, and effective. without the carbs before the workout, you will short yourself on 1-2 reps per set. that's roughly 4-5 reps on bench (assuming 3 sets) that you shorted yourself on. add some carbs to post workout recovery and mass will come.

hopefully this applies to you - this was the first thing that did anything for me of note, and its cheap.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
How can I add carbs to my shake? Maybe add in some oatmeal? or what?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
oats are pretty popular but my blender won't pull it off. i tried waxy maize starch, but the texture is too chalky for me. so for me my options are eating bread/rice cakes (100g worth) or getting maltodextrin (SP?).

anyways, those are 4 options for you, and the oats are the best option out of those 4.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I eat oatmeal 1-2 hrs pre workout. You could also add waxy maize to your shake.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you telling a 19 year old to use steroids!! :worried: :nono:

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
diets is as follows breakfast 4 eggs with wheat toast glass of milk
snack apple and grapes some natty PB
protein shake
lunch chicken breast brown rice glass of milk
protein shake after working out
2-6 work so some almonds
dinner steak and eggs wit green veggies wit protein shake
glass of milk before bed

Workouts!!
mon- back and bis
wed- chest and tris
fri- legs abs and some pull ups and dips
one day of cardio where i can fit it in.

If you have a good routine let me know all the workouts and when to do them
I would start by doubling this at least. Eat 8 eggs, 1 or two cups of oats, and some milk.

Have 8-10 oz of chicken at lunch with at least 1 to 1 1/2cups of rice.

Work snack if almonds are all you can get in, make sure it's at least 2-2 1/2 oz.

Maybe drop protein shake at dinner and add more whole food. If you like cottage cheese, have 1-2 cups before bed.

Your workout schedule looks ok, depending on your routine.

Eat Up!

UKStrength

Are you telling a 19 year old to use steroids!! :worried: :nono:
Mistake mate, we all make them ;) No harm done yet! :D

To the OP, definitely get your diet in check mate. If you can't gain mass without supplements, then you'll have very little luck with them (unless it's a weight gainer!).

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This always works great for me.
Shake before workout.
Shake in the middle of workout.
Shake after I worked out. and then when I got home, eat a whole food meal.

Make sure to use creatine and Bcaa's. Im currently running Premax before, MAP during, and Premax again Pwo. Throw in the creatine and Ibcaa's for more volume and better recovery.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn sorry guys i didnt check the age, and yes i agree that i made a stupid assumption to not ask about diet and training, ive been around so long on forums i figured that people would not ask until their diet and workouts were in check, i mean supps dont need to be added until you're at a sticking point, (strong supps that is) i have numerous opinions but yes i made a mistake here guys i apologize,
TO THE OP: lifting and growing takes YRS of experience and experimentation that can not be rushed, most guys just stumble upon what works for them some sooner than others thats about it man not rocket since,
you need to feed the muscles but oyu also need to tear down the muscles enough to NEED TO GROW, if you can ttrain hard enough then you need to reassess your program

salto571

salto571

Awards
stack the creatine with beta alanine. the two work together in your muscles. one will add a little extra atp and the other will buffer lactic acid and prevent a little fatigue.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn sorry guys i didnt check the age, and yes i agree that i made a stupid assumption to not ask about diet and training, ive been around so long on forums i figured that people would not ask until their diet and workouts were in check, i mean supps dont need to be added until you're at a sticking point, (strong supps that is) i have numerous opinions but yes i made a mistake here guys i apologize,
TO THE OP: lifting and growing takes YRS of experience and experimentation that can not be rushed, most guys just stumble upon what works for them some sooner than others thats about it man not rocket since,
you need to feed the muscles but oyu also need to tear down the muscles enough to NEED TO GROW, if you can ttrain hard enough then you need to reassess your program
Yah no harm done...

There's a few young guys that come on wanting an easier softer way, doesn't exist... have to pay your dues.