Quick Help for a Rookie Please!!!

aaronbow13

Awards
Hey Im new to the supplement game and just had a few questions. I have been taking cytosport fast twitch the past 2 weeks and have noticed dramatic improvement compared to previous workouts (maybe because ive never tried any other pre workout supps!). I also just picked up a nitric booster with good reviews and was thinking of adding this to my pre workout arsenal. Just checking in with the pros for any input on whether this is a good idea or if there is something else I am missing. Also some reccomendations I was going to ask about are other options for....

---A different pre workout supp when I eventually start a new cycle.
---Something good for post workout.

My goal is for a toned, solid look. Not in it for total bulk and crazy heavy lifting. Any form of input on this would be great! Thanks

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
White flood is really good for pw
lg science bc + eaa is good post and cheap

purple wraath is geat but more expensive

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
I took a tub of fast twitch last year, its a pretty decent pre....it all depends on the user when it come down to pre wo supps. Some offer more of a focus and less rush, or vice versa...i would gauge fast twitch as more of a rush supp than focus although not as cracked out as say no xplode. Jack3d has been blowing up lately and i think it offers a good amount of focus and also has a great kick. If you want more of a focus and endurance purus just put out muscle marinade and its getting great reviews...pre max also is something im going to try soon. Also if your not already taking a multi, they help out with overall energy and well being.

As far as post wo green mag has been the best creatine ive taken but again everyone is much different, im sure youll get 100 different suggestions, its really dependent on you.