Bulk Protein for decent price? Where to go fellas...?

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Well, by bulk Im only talking about 15lbs. If the price is right I can always go for more but thats besides the point.

Was wondering where you guys got your good prices on protein from? Allthewhey seems to be taking a dump and I was getting 15lbs from them for just under ahundo.

Any suggestions?

acwingfoot

Awards
search for Scivation Whey .. i know its only 10lbs, but certain places carry it for $57.99, simple and tastes good..

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TP has quality products, but their high shipping dampens things.

What price range are we talking? Protein factory you can get a blend for $5-6/lb depending on what options you pick (and if you sign up for their newsletter, they have free shipping offers about once a month). Ebay usually has ATW in 25lb bags for a good deal; or there's LG's Lipotropic, which is $6/lb and quite tasty.

ahendi

Awards
http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_Details.aspx?cid=22&pid=6842

or they have a concentrate/isolate blend for a little more

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Ive looked into TrueProtein, very specific for my liking...Im lazy haha Also like one mentioned, the shipping kills! 15lbs...yikes!

Scivation and Dymatize were next in line. It looks like I may go with Dymatize as it can be had just about anywhere for pretty cheap!

Allthewhey was my source, but if you go to their ebay store they've pulled everything off! I think they may be going under? Or took the products from the ebay store to help fulfill orders through their actual site...